Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Project; Fallen Sword the MMORPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the long post but everything that you need to know is here use ctrl+f if you want get to a certain area in the post.

History of Fallen Sword:
Genre: Fantasy

Contents:

1: Rules
2: Story
3: Blank character sheet
4: Example character sheet
5: Other infoformation

1: Rules

1: I am the god in this roleplay if I say "No" to something you will obey.
2: You only control your character and ONLY your character you can not take control of another character (Excluding NPC's they are universal characters and anyone can use them)
3: For your character Bio I want a story none of this "He does not know anything becuase he knows nothing about his past" or "Unknown" bullshit! I will accept Amnesia BUT and this is a huge BUT you have to explain how he gets amnesia and state if you plan on the character regaining his memories.
4: Swearing is allowed so go crazy but I do not want "Fucking shitting hell you fucking whore go fuck off and die you fucking slut" thats a major no-no.
5: Romance is optional if your wanitng to get your pixels all hot and weaty take it PM's I will not tolorate cybering in this Role-play.
6: Most vital rule; This is a literal RP I want everything in details (if possible) I do not want "-Bob walked in stat down- hai gais! -he lit a smoke and went to sleep" If you wnat to take part and your not good at writing 2 paragraphs (Minimum 6 lines, use "Preveiw" when posting to count lines) then I suggest you leave this thread.
7: (Too lazy to put this in the right number slot) Just post yoru profiles here I will read them and if I like them I will say "Accepted" if not then I will point out the parts I don't like/Areas that need imporvement once you edit/improve these areas the disapproval will be changed to an approval.

2: Story

The year is 2015, the technology of the future was quickly advancing. With that technology, came the game that can change your life forever.

It started as an idea, by Ronald Zowinski. As his idea grew bigger and bigger he decided to start a recruiting site, in which 4 co-owners and 6 Admins have been hired to help in the project named "Project: Fallen Sword."

The 4 co-owners helped in programming, music, maps, design, lay outs, and most of all, the battling system. When they finished, the beta testing began with 6 people, who later came to be known as Admins of Fallen Sword. As the 6 people gave the game a thumbs up, RonZ thanked the six of them and rewarded them an Administrative job, all 6 accepted and are now the Admins of their respective realms.

As the crew was finishing the project, Ronald hired a man to create a virus to see if they could have the ability to Debug and eliminate the virus. But as soon as the virus was released, it started to cause a small breakdown of the game, damaging it. Immediately, Ronald, after finding out that the virus could kill players if it hits them, fires the man and the crew log on to try to stop this virus. Though all of the Admins and co-owners was severely damaged, they managed to imprison the virus and locks it away in another place not known by anyone, after that Ronald was sure it wouldn't happen ever again...

As Ronald put the finishing touches on the Project, he started putting advertisement for the disk coming soon and thanked all of the people who helped in this project, 2 years later, Fallen Sword was released worldwide along with this technology: A headset with a mic. and Virtual Reality Visor...

A few months later, a group of hackers came to the game to release the virus and spread it throughout the world, Ronald became worried about that, but couldn't do anything, if he went out there, the hackers could follow him and make him or his crew prime targets...

But then a few users signed up and when they encounter the hackers, they know that it's more than a game...

3: Blank character sheet:

Name: Your characters rela name (Bob smith)
Username: Your "In-game name" (Elite SMG)
Appearence: (May Use a picture or description)
Class (in game): (Warrior, Black Mage, White Mage, Thief, Rouge)
Abilities: (This depends on your class. 5 Levels Max)
Personality: (Can be brief, if you want it to be)
History: (Mainly how did you get the Fallen Sword CD. If you alignment is Evil, How did you join or be evil)
Occupation (In Game): (A co-owner or an Admin, if not occupied type in User.)
Alignment: (Good or Evil)
Login Location: (Place you would like to live in while using this game)

4: Example character sheet

Name: Ming, Xiang

Username: Sun-Tse

Appearence:
gundamseedlacus.png

In-game:
1stjinrenderbp1.png

Class (in game): Warrior - Martial artist: Adept in hand to hand combat a Martial artist wears clothing that take away the limitations normal heavy armor allowing them more fluid-like motions in thier joints and aloows them to move faster about than the default heavy armored warrior. A martial artist's prefered weapons are their fists and feet, armored gloves, Nunchaku or Tonfa.

Abilities: (This depends on your class. 5 Levels Max)
Skills with a "*" require Fighters stance "X" depending on the level of skills

Level 1:
Fighters stance 1 - Needed to be executed to use level 2 skills
Raising crush: Flicking a tonfa up Tse sends his foe airborne before unleashing a powerful downward kick.
8 Trigrams; barrier: A basic defensive stance that allows Tse to block an incoming attack and counter with the absorbed attack force, this skill doesn't work on splash damage (Like explodsions or attacks that hit the same area multiple times).

Level 2:
Fighters stance 2 - Needed to be executed to use level 3 skills
16 Trigrams; Ground smash*: Tse takes an offensive stance lifting an arm high into the air before slamming it into the ground causeing earth spikes to shoot up surrounding him before crumbling into debris.
Smashing tigar strike: Tse trusts his hand forth into his foe's gut winding them before smashing his palm into their jaw at the same time as sweeping them to make them paraell to the floor to strike them into the ground with a hard elbow drop.

Level 3:
Fighters stance 3 - Needed to be executed to use level 4 skills
32 trigrams; Sweeping dragon uppercut*: Tse preforms a sweep kick before preforming an uppercut, If you listen closely you can hear the roar of a dragon throughout this attack.
Swirling crane kick: Tse sweeps his foe off their feet before juggling them with a barrage of kicks keeping them airborne (Maximum of 5 kicks).

Level 4:
Fighters stance master - Needed to be executed to use level 5 skills
64 Trigrams; White lotus smash*: An additional attack to Swirling crane kick, before his foe falls to the ground fromthe barrage of kicks Tse throws them to the floor before he slams into the ground nearby summoning a white lotus flower made of Chi energy. From afar the Lotus flower is a sight to envy for it's grace and awe.
Flaming dragon tackle: Charging to his foe Tse becomes encased with flames before tackling them to the floor with the rage of a dragon.

Level 5:
256 Trigrams; 10,000 fists of pain*: The ultimate in Tse's stance based skills he summons a small chi sphere and punches it to his foe using it as a distraction to comence his attack from one of their flanks, where he engages them in a barrage of punches (Maximum of 10 punches) to which the final punch forces them to the floor before summoning forth a large chi sphere encasing the 256 trigrams slamming it into his foe. Survivours claim it is like they were punched 10,000 times by 10,000 Tse's.
Unseal potental: Entering a somewhat controlled berserk state Tse's movement speed and attack power increase signifigantly allowing him to charge into an army of monsters (or players if in PvP events) before anyone else gets there. Was used many times in beta to reach hte limited spawn bosses before other players did).
Pheonix blaze: Tse becomes encased with flase of white, red and gold taking to the air the flames take the form of a large Pheonix that calls down a hail of seering flames hot enough to even melt the strongest of metals.

Personality: Xiang is a soft hearted person who will offer her help to anyone dispite the price it will take, due to this people tend to take advantage of her kindness for their own goals, when in-game she remains open to everyone and runs events for players to help keep them entertained during their time.

History: Xiang rarely played computer games, but when she passed a promotion for an up-coming game in a magazine, it caught her attention and greatly interested her. Part of the promotion was a prize draw for a slot on the closed beta team.

Her dumb luck had her drawing the winning numbers, shortly after the game disc arrived along with the software and item required to play the game. She assisted the developers with finding bugs that still exsisted in the game and was one of the frist 10 people to hit the level limit.

Using her knowledge she continued to help the developers and lower leveled players fighting bugged monsters which earned her great respect. As reward for her help she was given administration over a realm of her choice to which she picked the Realm of Light since she spent most of her spare time in it's peaceful abode.

Occupation (In Game): Admin - Realm of Light

Alignment: Good

Login Location: Pasir Ris Street 41, Block 482 Singpaore

5: Other information

For the story to advance I need 4 people to play as "Co-owners" and 5 more people as "Admins".

I also need 5 Hackers to advance. and 1 to be leader of hackers, PM me if you want the position of head hacker.

If you're signing up as an Admin, pick one of these realms...

Purplecave

Purplecave is a usual hangout for most users of the game. Though it's a cave, it is not obscured with darkness. It is considered the home for Rouges and Theives. Who use this town as their starting point after they surpass NOOBCenter.

MetalCity

MetalCity is also a hangout for most users of the game. The realm consists of many scraps of steel and is famous for their shops of Weapons and Armor. Warriorsuse this town as their starting point after they surpass NOOBCenter.

Realm of Light- Admin- Sun-Tse

R of L is loved by many White Mage users. The realm is colorful and beautiful and is known for it's bright moonlight. White Mages use this town as their starting point after they surpass NOOBCenter.

TriRealm

The TriRealm if famous for it's symbol, a triangle with little symbols on each corner, Ice, Fire, and Thunder. The realm is also known for constant weather and climate change. Black Mages use this town as their home town when they surpass NOOBCenter.

BattleCity

BattleCity is best for all kinds of battles and special tourneys. BattleCity looks like an advanced and futuristic version of Times Square, NY and is also consisted of special battlefields

NOOBCenter

Originally created as a joke, it proved to be really helpful. Users start off here, as they are introduced by a holographic view of Ronlad. He guides newbies as he teaches them how to fight monsters, buy things, and other stuff. If there are issues with other towns/areas all players get teleported tothis town and are locked in untill the issue is resolved. Admin's enter this twon at this time to run events while they wait.

Admins:
Ming, Xiang - Sun Tse Realm of Light Admin
5 open slots

Co-Owners (InGame):
4x OPen slots

Hacker Leader:
Open slot

Hackers:
Darrin Morgan - Lukases

Thank you and enjoy!!!

Name: Darrin Morgan
Username: lukases
Appearence: Real life
In game
Class (in game):Rogue
Abilities:
Level 1:
Silent Walk 1- needs to be executed to use level 2 skills
Dagger Throw- takes advantages of offensive skills by creating a barrier of daggers before unleashing them onto his foe
Night Swirl- short swords go for least defensive spots after knocking enemy off its feet
Level 2:
Silent Walk 2- needs to be executed to use level 3 skills
Cold Distance- creates defensive barrier that bounces foe backwards from lukases
Clean Kill- a knife on the back end of lukases boot is jammed into the foes throat with an upper heel kick
Sneak Away- if the battle is too much, this skill can be used to run away from the enemy
Level 3:
Silent Walk 3- needs to be executed to use level 4 skills
Joseph's Path- a charge to the the foe's chest while slicing the area multiple times (8 times max)
Sleep- causes enemies of lower levels to fall asleep temporarily
Personality: Anti-social shell at school, keeps relative distance from people, hates his father, stays away from people at all costs, online he is socially active and fun (complete opposite from real life)
History: Half caucasion and half Vietnamese, his mother died in a car crash when he was eight and blames his father for it, a year later he began hacking and occupied his time with it, his father is rich and is usually away on business, his father's best friend is Ronald Zowinski and he begged to get an early release, he gave it to Darrin for his 17th birthday, Darrin was enraged because his father left it on the dining table before leaving on a trip instead of saying goodbye, he learned about a group of hackers and the virus, he joined them to release all his built up anger
Occupation (In Game): User
Alignment: Evil
Login Location: 513 Rowan Street, Salem, Virginia, United States

luatesh said:
Are classes restricted to just Warrior, Black Mage, White Mage, Thief, Rouge?

The classes are restriceted to them but you can have variation calsses Like a Black mage warrior (Uses black mage skills but uses swords instead of magic based weapons.) But they are pretty much just some examples of the classes feel free to make yoru own if you want to.

@ Kevsaur

Abillities are pretty much yoru character skills/attacks but you can only have 5 levels of skills, level 1 being the weakest in terms of damage and level 5 being your main damage dealing skills, but to prevent the spamming of level 5 skills put in a skill advenacement, Like the fighters stance Tse uses.

And for Login Location you pretty much got it right, just put the country your ccharacter lives in or just use Google map to get an address (No zip codes/postal codes) in the country/state you wish to have your character living in, since there will be some events that will occur out of the game (Like meetings for the co-owners etc)

Edit:

I will be adding descriptions for Tse's skills shortly so the top post will be extended a bit more I also will be editing Tse's profile every now and then to add more details to some areas

Well to level up you kill monsters or other players (Excluding NPC players) naterally the more dangerous the monster/player is the more you earn, but I am somewhat leaving that bit to everyone else. but pretty much think of it like in .hack you need 1000 exp to level fighting things above your level gives 50% bonus exp (So say a monster your level gives your 50 exp you will gain 75 exp instead for killing something higher level than you). But this bonsu would only occur wiht monsters that are 5 levels higher than you. In order to gain the exp bonus on any monster that is more than 5 levels above your level will require a working party/sqaud.

Parties can consist up to 4 players and a squad can have up to 6 players with a full squad you activate double exp but lose the 50% bonus. (Unless taking out boss-type monsters then you still get it) but in a full party you gain double exp AND the 50% bonus but only when taking out monsters that are impossible to solo. fighting monsters you can solo just results in normal exp gain.

Bosses can not be solo'ed and require a perfect party (4 members thast are experianced and know their responabillities) or a squad (6 memebers that don't quite know all their responsabillites but eventually get the job done).

For bugged monsters you will require the help of an admin or co-owner (Admins can only get contact with the co-owners) in order to get in touch with an admin you need to be out of combat or in a town. during bugged monsters fights admins have the option to abuse their power to get the job done. If one admin can not defeat the bugged monster they must contact the other admins/co-owners to help (Depending on the severaty [not sure on spelling for that] of the situation).

Pretty sure I replied but my computer might have died when posting it.

You can control them to a limit such as what they are to do for example "Go over there and attack" depending on the firection of your command it will just go on a rampage in that direction, and it will attack anything it comes across (Even un-infected monsters). But depending on how far you want to go then yes you can control every aspect of the infected monster though it won't easy to keep it under control. If you can find a random dice roll site you can use that to determine if the monster is still submissive to your whim or if you lose control (1 6 side dice odds = success, even = Failiure).

Like the one I use is
http://www.random.org/dice
Just copy and paste what you see

You rolled 1 die:
Timestamp: 2011-04-02 14:46:10 UTC

And put it at the start of the posts where your controlling the monster, I got a 5 so I keep control (Shame I went an admin instead)

No it seems that my enjoyment for for large group roleplays is crushed under the masses of 1 on 1's or member limited groups, though it did spark interest wiht others here (roughly 2-4 others) they too were not interested when told them it would be a large group. I guess I'll go try find a site that will take large group roleplays and wait to see if it sparks there. I'll ask for this to be closed or deleted due to lack of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom