Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP w/ Tymara

The moans of the girl made Klarissa rub even faster. "Okay, I think these need to go away." She said, pulling Nataly's soaked panties down, showing her beautiful virgin pussy. "Mmmm I want to taste it. Is that okay with you?" She asked her friend. She then swiped her finger along the slit, getting some of Nataly's juices on it. She then licked her finger. "Mmmmh your pussy says yes." she said, closing her eyes. Klarissa then stuck her face into Nataly's pussy and began to lick her pussy and rub her clit with her hand.

Nataly gasped and moaned, her hands managing to find Klarissa's head. "N-nononono..." she groaned, her legs quivering and kicking against her will. She tried to push the girl's head away but did rather badly at it. Unfortunately, that's around when Klarissa's hand found her clit. She'd masturbated before but she didn't really know what she was doing. Klarissa did. Her hands went limp and she tipped her had to the side, back arching up as orgasmic pleasure started to rock her. "Ohhh.. f...fuck...."

Klarissa took in the pussy juices that were flowing from Nataly's body. "Mmmm you taste so good." She said as continued to eat her out. As Nataly's back arched, Klarissa knew what was coming on. "You do love this Nataly. You're already gonna cum." She then started to lick the other girl's slit very faster, before sucking on her clit. "Come on baby cum for me!"

Back
Top Bottom