Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP w/ Tymara

MissMarissa

Super-Earth
bba3dbeb288fed49bc4cc27eb8a47a9e.jpg

Nataly swore under her breath as she tried to get her ice skates on as fast as she could, making sure the stupid things were secure. Stupid public bus system was running late this morning and now she was late to practice. The locker room was empty as everyone else was already out on the ice. She managed to get the skate on and got up, awkwardly shuffling her way out to the rink. Her coach turned and gave her a scowl. She smiled sheepishly before pushing herself out onto the ice, stumbling before getting her balance and trying to get into the laps everyone else was doing.

Nataly was an attractive girl, but her figure wasn't really beneficial for a figure skater. While guys liked her plenty, she could barely balance on the ice to save her life. She constantly was waving her arms out to keep her balance, and she couldn't make graceful maneuvers easily. Still, she was determined to do the best she could. "Sorry coach! I'll do extra laps if you want!" she called out, almost smashing into someone else.

"Just... focus on staying on your feet..." her coach said, exasperated.

(mmk, there it is... although I feel awkward posting in a public thread..)

2674464919_f3a6bfa335.jpg

Klarissa had already arrived at the rink, early as usual. Klarissa seemed to be destined to skate, showing off nearly flawless form. She knew Nataly struggled but couldn't help her and maintain her own practicing. However she also knew that their coach was at his wit's end and could soon kick Klarissa's friend off the team. Klarissa skated over to them, finding kinda cute, the way Nataly struggled. "Oh Nataly extra laps won't help. How about you and I get extra practice after everyone else goes home? Just you and me? Is that okay coach?" Because Klarissa was one of the team's star members, she wasn't surprised when the coach said yes.

She looked over at Klarissa, blushing a little. She was envious of the way the blonde girl could skate rings around everyone on the rink. Unlike Nataly, Klarissa was graceful and had amazing balance. "Um... I... I suppose." She said, smiling. She was grateful for the help... she was just embarassed that she needed extra help. She kept quiet the entire rest of practice, falling once or twice, but otherwise not doing any worse then usual. After practice, she skated over to the side of the rink and sat down on the ice, taking a deep breath and relaxing as she waited for everyone to clear out.

Klarissa skated over to her friend and sat down with her. As she waited for everyone to clear out, she tried to console Nataly. "Cheer up! It's no that you're a bad skater, you just need a little one on one time that's all." As everyone left, Klarissa brushed Nataly's soft hair with her hand, as it was a little bit in her face. "Ready to start?"

Tymara said:
Klarissa skated over to her friend and sat down with her. As she waited for everyone to clear out, she tried to console Nataly. "Cheer up! It's no that you're a bad skater, you just need a little one on one time that's all." As everyone left, Klarissa brushed Nataly's soft hair with her hand, as it was a little bit in her face. "Ready to start?"

"Yeah... I suppose." she said, pouting a little. "I just feel like I'm never gonna be good. And I'll NEVER be as good as you." she said, giving Klarissa a smile. "EVERYONE on the team wishes they were as good as you." she said, blinking a few times when Klarissa moved her hair out of her face. Her face turned just a little red. "Um... Sure. Whenever you are. What are we going to do to practice, anyway?"

Klarissa stepped out onto the ice with ease. "Okay, so all I want you to do is hold my hands. I'll skate backwards and you'll skate forwards. Cause I'm holding onto you, I can pick up the pace if you mess up a little. This way you won't fall!" Klarissa held her hands out, waiting for Nataly to come and grab them. She would make sure Nataly would become a good skater. But first, she had some plans of her own.

She nodded and hesitantly stepped out onto the ice, nervously wobbling before taking Klarissa's hands, clutching onto them for dear life as she tried to stay steady. "O-Okay... I'm... not gonna fall. You sure you're okay skating backwards though?" she asked as they started slowly making their way around the rink. She smiled at her friend, surprised that she was being so helpful. Outside of ice skating, Nataly usually didn't need much help with anything, so most people never thought to offer to help her with skating.

Klarissa followed Nataly's pace, not skating any faster than she. "Of course I can skate backwards!" She enjoyed the warm feeling Nataly had on her hands. She just needed one little loophole to get what she wanted. Klarissa was helping Nataly with skating, while Nataly was soon going to help her with something else.

"All right!" She said cheerily. As she skated with Klarissa, she was amazed to find she wobbled less and less. "Hey! I'm getting it!" She said, the curvy girl keeping her balance on skates for the first time in her life. "Klarissa, you're great!" she said enthusiastically. As she got excited, however, she let go of Klarissa's hand and suddenly fell forward. "Shit!" she exclaimed before tumbling to the ice, letting go of her teammate before sliding across the ice. She laid still for a minute before the pain in her ankle hit her. "Ahhh" she groaned, clutching at it. "Shit.... I think I messed something up." she hissed under her breath.

Klarissa's eyes widened as her friend went down. "Nataly!" She skated over to her. "What's wrong?" She quickly scanned over her friend and noticed her ankle was red with pain. "Not an ankle injury! You can't skate like this..." Klarissa, still with her worried look on her face, pulled Nataly up and skated to the wall. "Let's get you to the locker room." She used the wall to support herself and Nataly, until they made it into the locker room. It was warmer in there, and they could take their skates off. Klarissa pulled both her's and Nataly's skates off and then more closely inspected her ankle.

"Shit. It hurts... kind of a lot." She said as Klarissa got her to the locker room. She wasn't crying, but she was damn close. She held her breath, hissing in pain every few seconds as they got to the locker room and Klarissa got her skate off. At first it hurt more and Nataly shouted, clutching at her twisted ankle before the pressure eased up with the skate off. It was still throbbing but not as bad. "Shit shit shit... I don't know if it's broken but it hurts.." she groaned.

Klarissa continued to inspect the injury, trying not to put much pressure on it. "Well it's not broken, just twisted a little. Nothing too bad but you still can't skate on it." Klarissa sat down next to her. "Hey, Nataly. I know this is kind of off topic but...have you ever kissed a girl before? Like have you found another girl attractive or anything?" Klarissa didn't look directly at Nataly when she said this, but she did hold the other girl's hand.

"You sure?" She asked, looking at the girl as she winced. She sighed. Of course she was sure. She knew what she was talking about. "Oh.. Okay..." she said with a nod. Her ankle still was throbbing with pain, but she took solace in the fact that it wasn't broken. "Have I... Well..." she looked over at Klarissa, not really paying any attention to the hand. She was too caught up with the ankle to read into the situation. "Well... I've seen girls I thought were pretty but I guess... I haven't PERSONALLY found one attractive." she said with a shrug. "Why?"

Klarissa sighed deeply. "Well it's just that..." Klarissa closed her eyes, leaned over and kissed Nataly hard on the mouth, having to force herself off of Nataly to stop. "I'm so sorry, Nataly! I didn't-I'm just..." In reality, Klarissa wasn't sorry at all. She loved the experience. She then looked into her friend's eyes. "I just find you so attractive Nataly. You have beautiful eyes, soft skin. Not to mention your breasts." She said looking down. Nataly's breasts were almost twice as big as Klarissa's. "Again, I'm sorry Nataly." Klarissa hoped that Nataly would show her some sympathy. It would make Klarissa's plan so much easier. After all, she didn't want to have to rape Nataly, but Klarissa always gets what she wants.

She gasped in surprise when Klarissa kissed her, muffled protests through the hard kiss barely audible. When Klarissa finally broke the kiss, she panted, shocked at her teammates advance. "Kl-Klarissa... I didn't.... I didn't even know you swung that way.." she said in surprise. She felt like scooting away, but it was way too awkward to do it. She blushed as Klarissa described her attraction to her. "I... I uh... It's um... It's okay..." she said, her face a bright red. She sat awkwardly. "I just um...I mean... I just don't swing that way..." she said quietly.

Klarissa was relieved that Nataly didn't run away or anything. This meant that Nataly was at least comfortable with her. But the only way that she was going to get anywhere was to push it. "Are you sure, Nataly? Because I think that you think that I'm beautiful too." She said in a sweet, hopeful voice. She looked down and gently rubbed her hands around Nataly's sides and breasts. "So gorgeous..." she said under her breath. She then backed away slightly and turned around. "I'm sorry Nataly." She put her head down and smiled devilishly before looking back at Nataly with a sad look on her face.

She was shocked as Klarissa rubbed her, her hands brushing on Nataly's large breasts. Her face turned bright red and she was thankful that her clothes weren't too thin (I'm thinking tight T-shirt, short skirt, stockings, with a heavy jacket on over the shirt). She scooted away from Klarissa, her ankle flaring with pain a little as she nearly fell off the bench she was sitting on. "Kl...Klarissa... It's.. It's okay... but like I said I'm... I dunno.. I'm not really into girls.." she said, almost feeling bad for letting her newish friend down. "I mean.... Did I do something that gives the impression I am?" she asked, wondering if everyone thought she was a lesbian.

Klarissa sat silent as Nataly spoke, not even really looking at her. "Well," she started,"You don't really seem to be that much into guys. I mean, you could have any guy you want, yet I don't think you've had a boyfriend as long as I've known you." Even though Klarissa had only known Nataly for about a month, she did find it kinda weird. She could probably have five boyfriends if she wanted to. "Well, anyway, we have to get going. How about we head to my house? It's snowing outside and my house is a lot closer than yours..." She hoped that she could draw Nataly to her house and this would be the easiest way.

"That... That's not fair.." she said, crossing her arms. "I just... I dunno... I'm still getting over my last boyfriends is all..." It was kind of true.. She wasn't that upset about her last boyfriend, but really she just hadn't been interested in anybody lately. It was true she had a lot of male attention, she just.... didn't feel like responding... to anyone she supposed. "I.. I don't.." she pouted. "Klarissa... you just hit on me.. I don't.." she crossed her arms a little differently, more shy then upset now. "I don't know if I feel comfortable going over to your house...."

Klarissa nodded. "I understand Nataly. But you see, there's a problem with that..." Klarissa moved quickly in front of Nataly. "Because I love you and..." She did her best to gently move Nataly to the floor. "I think that deep down you love me too. We just need to find it." And with that she climbed on top of Nataly and planted a kiss on her. This time she didn't pull away, but instead reached her hand up Nataly's shirt while still kissing her deeply, trying to force her mouth open with her tongue.

"L... Love?!" she asked, positively shocked, too surprised to resist as she was pushed to the floor. Once she realized something was wrong, Klarissa was climbing on top of her. She found her lips locked with the graceful skater's, moaning as she felt a hand moving up her shirt. "mm MMmm" she moaned, trying to shove Klarissa off. Her feminine assets did little to help her fend off the accomplished athlete's advances however, and she was effectively pinned as Klarissa's tongue found its way into her mouth.

Klarissa felt pleasure in the moans she heard escaping from Nataly's mouth. She used her tongue to play with Nataly's own before breaking away from the kiss. "See, was that so bad? You loved it didn't you? Now let's look a bit lower." She pushed Nataly's shirt up to reveal her big breasts. "These are even bigger than I thought. Your shirt holds them back so much." She squeezed her breasts, then slid her hand underneath Nataly's bra and quickly ripped it off. "I can see why you aren't the best skater. This big titties weigh you down too much." She then dove in and proceeded to suck on one breast while squeezing the other.

She was starting to pant, causing her large breasts to rise and fall. "Kl..Klarissa... Stop..." she whined. "No I didn't..." She said, trying to push her shirt back down before Klarissa ripped her bra off. Oh god no.... Not the breasts. She made a little whimper as Klarissa squeezed them. "Pleasepleaseplease... Don't do that!" she protested, blushing as her friend talked about the reason she wasn't such a great skater. The second Klarissa's mouth made it to her breast, she began moaning loudly, her head tipping back as sensation flooded her body. She weakly pushed at Klarissa, finding it harder to push her off the more she worked at her breasts. "Ohhhh shit... sssstop...." she said, moaning through her protests.

Klarissa looked up while Nataly protested. "You want me to stop sucking on your tits? Okay, I will." Just as it seemed she was about to get up, she moved lower on Nataly's body, and tugged her pants down. "Your pussy needs my attention anyway." She smiled. "Remember, this for your own good." She started to rub Nataly's pussy through her cute panties, feeling them starting to get wet. She rubbed Nataly's pussy even harder. "You're loving this aren't you? That's what your wet cunt is telling me."

"W-wait.. That's not what I meant. Shitshitshit..." she groaned, trying to move away from Klarissa. Her ankle flared up in pain. That and Klarissa's grip on her kept her where she was. "My... My..." She looked down and gulped as Klarissa began rubbing her pussy. She felt heat beginning to build down there. Even though she was upset, she'd... well.. "Kl...Klarissa..." she huffed, finding it harder to keep her breath steady. "D-don't... I'm a... I'ma v-virg.. ahhhh" she was too busy moaning to get the words out, but from how sensitive she was and how easy it was for Klarissa to get a reaction out of her... and how quickly the straight girl's panties were getting moist, it was clear what she was going to say.

Back
Top Bottom