Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Royal Visit

Tymara

Super-Earth
1154200382_ty_N_black.JPG

Mara strode into the palace's throne room with the grace and elite attitude expected from someone in the Vetheri family. The next few days would be rather dull, as it was simply another one of those things that she simply tagged along for: her brother's marriage. She wore a simple yet expensive black dress and awaited the arrival of the unlucky girl to be wed to her brother.

((Sorry for the wait busy weekend))
http://yaichino.deviantart.com/art/Diva-202712548

Alice had been seeing suitors for the last few months and most were unimpressive. Most suitors were just interested in the large amount of money her family was paying for her. She was a beautiful woman, and was dressed up in a tight fitting and revealing dress. The one visiting today was odd, he even came here with his sister. "Good day to you both" Alice said standing up and curtsying. "How May I help the Ventheri Family?" she asked sweetly hoping that the dashing prince was not like many of the others she had seen.

Mara stood aside while her brother went up and started his whole little speech thing. It was the same way with every other woman he encountered. Mara had become accustomed to filtering out the bullshit and was able to keep to her own thoughts. However, her eyes turned to the princess that had come to greet them. She was beautiful and Mara found herself attracted to her. 'I probably have a better chance with her than my brother does,' she thought as a smile spelled out across her face. For now though, she was simply concerned about getting back to her quarters. She knew the royal courtship thing took a few days, regardless of whether her brother was rejected or not. Luckily, she had brought some things with her to keep herself occupied.

Alice had heard the same speech before at least 10 times, though it sounded different at points. Pretty much the prince was just explaining his family and how much money and power they had, and it was honestly boring to her. She sat still listening trying to look interested when she wasn't. As his sister left her eyes followed her out of the room and the speech continued.

Mara sat in her room, remembering to lock the door before she shut it. Alone in her quarters, she brought out a small box. It was a potion making kit, one that her father forbade she had. However, her father was not here, and what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. But all the while, she couldn't stop thinking about Alice. Her lovely breasts and delightful curves influenced Mara, and she decided to craft a very special potion. After she was finished, she decided to rest before dinner. So she laid back on her bed and decided to play with herself, just to pass the time away.

Before long dinner was being prepared. Alice held up her hand motioning for the prince to stop talking. "Its almost time for dinner" she said sweetly with a smile. "So I need to go and get ready, I suggest you do the same" she said to the prince standing up and gracefully leaving her hips swaying with each step. Alice quickly went back to her room to take a break and sighed as her maids came up and helped her get into her dinnerwear.

Mara's brother knocked on her door, simply to say that dinner was soon to be ready. She slipped into her evening dinner wear, and then tucked the potion she had created into her robes so it was hidden from view. She then made her way to Princess Alice's quarters, waited until she left her room, and then decided to speak with her. "Princess Alice. Is there some place quiet we could meet? After dinner, there are some things I need to discuss with you, in private of course. I was hoping you wouldn't mind..." Mara spoke as innocently as possible, not wanting to reveal her hidden intentions.

Tymara said:
Mara's brother knocked on her door, simply to say that dinner was soon to be ready. She slipped into her evening dinner wear, and then tucked the potion she had created into her robes so it was hidden from view. She then made her way to Princess Alice's quarters, waited until she left her room, and then decided to speak with her. "Princess Alice. Is there some place quiet we could meet? After dinner, there are some things I need to discuss with you, in private of course. I was hoping you wouldn't mind..." Mara spoke as innocently as possible, not wanting to reveal her hidden intentions.

Alice turned to face the young princess with a smile. "Oh Sure" she said. "Maybe in the gardens? They are very nice at night. Mara seemed like a good girl so she decided to go along with it, wondering what she wanted to talk about.

The girl couldn't help but smile all through dinner. This is because Mara was soon going to get what she wanted. At one point early on in the feast, she had poured the small vial she had into her own drink. Once Alice was distracted, she quickly switched their goblets. Because the potion was odorless, colorless and tasteless, Alice would never suspect anything. By the time they were to meet in the gardens, the potion would take effect.

Alice had taken plenty of drinks from her goblet. As the dinner went on she felt more out of place. Mara's brother seemed less interesting and the young princess found her eyes wandering around the room looking at all of the beautiful maids. She did her best to keep her composure thinking she was just coming down with something. Dinner was longer than expected, a grand feast in order to impress the prince and his family. After finishing her meal Alice excused herself and quickly stepped outside in order to get some air and clear her head.

Mara followed Alice out of dinner. During the feast, Mara noted the princess's gaze and realized her potion was beginning to take effect. It wasn't going to be long before she would have Princess Alice all to herself. The girl came to Alice's side and acted as concerned as possible. "Are you okay, Alice? During dinner you seemed a little off..." She slowly rubbed Alice's back, but steadily made her way down to the other girl's waist and ass.

Alice's heart was racing and Mara's touch was electrifying. She shivered a little and turned to face Mara. "I'm fine." she said her eyes looking into Mara's. She seemed much more appealing down as as she felt her hands move down to her waist she became flustered. "M-Mara" she said pushing her chest against Mara's. "W-what did you want to talk about?" She asked her eyes beginning to wander looking over the foreign princess.

Mara moved behind Alice and began to rub both hands down her sides. She pushed into Alice slightly, craning her head into the woman's ear. "Nothing, Alice. I just wanted to see what you thought of my brother..." She whispered, her hands now working her way to Alice's breasts.

Back
Top Bottom