Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Worlds of Final Fantasy(Looking For Males)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuraTenshi

Planetoid
I’m looking for any character in Final Fantasy that you would be willing to play. I am open to anything. Yes I mean anything. I can do whatever is needed, and am not a fighter so to speak. Anyways, any guys who likes final fantasy please join. I promise I can try and adjust to whatever setting.

This is more or less all the Final Fantasy worlds..almost like Dissidia but all the worlds instead of cosmos vs Chaos.

Template
Final Fantasy #:
Name:
Personality:
Bio:

Template
Final Fantasy#: VII mainly but all
Name: Kura Tenshi
Personality: She is very kind and caring, somewhat childish and can have her moments, but truly loving. Sometimes naive. She also has a reputation for acting like a ‘puppy’
Bio: Kura is a mimi (puppy wolf ears) and her parents passed away at a very young age. She grew up alone and then joined a military group. Although emotionally she wasn’t fit to do such things, she could physically handle it. Being skilled in swordsmanship and magic, plus the bonus of healing she was a powerful asset, despite the fact she hated fighting.
When she grew older she left the military because she just emotionally couldn’t handle killing. Having few friends, she took care of them, and acting for their safety. In most situations, she never fights back as she didn’t see a point. Her disposition was like a puppy, she was playful and usually obedient to an extent.
As she grew older she wondered lands vast and far, learning as much as she could. Being who she was she could be quiet or hyper, depending on what mood she is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom