Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Absences, Apologies, Rants, Poetry, And cyber bacon and whatnot

from 1-15, how much does music play into your character development? (One is low, fifteen high)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ImagelessButterfly

Planetoid
So lets be honest....
Making this thread is mostly for my own selfishness that I succumb to every now and then. This particular selfishness is the need to bitch, rant, post my "artsy bullshit" and otherwise talk out of character...
And if you don't want to read it, thats fine and dandy. Hell I probably wouldn't read this if I were you. Then again I know how twisted my humor can potentially be. In any case, welcome to my wonderland. ^^

My name is Tina, TinaFish if I was to be specific, and no that's not what is on my birth certificate, but it should be since I was called that since I was three. I live in the middle of bum-fuck no where. Rural doesn't even cover it.

Hell, my first boyfriend was surprised I didn't know how to slaughter a cow.

I enjoy music, and that will come up in this thread...A LOT. If I am to make this a true journal, then every post will have a link to the song of the day. And if this is a true apology...Well let me get that out of the way:
I am sorry for the RP's I've dropped.
I'm sorry for the people I know I have undoubtedly pissed off in one way or another.
I'm sorry that I don't really care enough to tell each and every one of you personally.
I'm sorry that I laughed while typing that in a completely awkward type way.
I'm sorry Justin Beiber exists in our plane of reality and not Kurt Cobain any longer. Really humanity, we all should be sorry for that one.
I'm sorry that in reading this thread, something will inevitably piss some of you off.
I'm sorry that a lot of this seems condescending at best, honestly, only about a third of it is for the 33% of the population that is indeed a fact an asshole.
I'm sorry that when I was ten I cheated on a spelling test and to this day I can never spell "necessary" confidently.

Cool, now that that is more or less out of the way, I can move on to the more fun stuff. I will post my current schedule as follows:
6AM-4:30PM I am pretty much unavailable.
4:30(ish) I can normally be on for about fifteen or so minutes and normally check for replies and respond.
5 PM-7:30(ish) Unavailable
7:30(ish)-10 PM Available.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is a good time to note I live on the west coast.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If any more absences unavailability etc happens. (Or more) It will be put here. Thanks for surviving my rambling and my current semi-bitchy mood. Having only two hours of sleep can do that to you.

Update!

Life sucks!

Yes we all know this to some degree. Be it a bad day when you thought it was going to be a great day, or a piece of brain matter in your hot fudge sundae when you wanted a spleen. Yes we all know life sucks. But It's gonna suck a little more as I now fully declare:

~~~I AM OVERWHELMED BY SCHOOL, WORK, AND THE PEOPLE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ON A DAY-TO-FUCKING-DAY BASIS~~~~~~

Because of that, I ask you, community that makes reality more tolerable to do three simple favors for me.

1) Do not expect replies from me regularly for a while, until further notice. Just don't. Between working, and trying to relax from working, it's getting mighty hard to whip out good replies in a speedy fashion. And I don't do things half-assed if I can help it.

2) On an alternative note, could you pretty please send requests reminders/reply reminders/replies/etc? It's getting hard to keep track of stuff the more I sporadically get on here, and it's nice to read a reply, be it a request reply or reply to a roleplay, and have it sing and dance in the back of my brain for a while until I pool my creativity together and reply in return. Not only that, But I don't want to forget anyone. So remind me, before you get pissed at me.

3) I will again state that I don't do anything half-assed. I sincerely hope you don't either. So if you are going to send me anything, make it worth my while to read. Nothing is more disheartening than sending off a decent reply that I worked on for 20-30, maybe even 40 minutes, and getting some shitty five line paragraph in return. It's bullshit. I'm not trying to pressure you into skipping quality for quantity.
However, if you are on FOR HOURS AND HOURS AND YOU ARE BEING REGULARLY ACTIVE LIKE EVERY FIVE MINUTES And you aren't replying, I do feel a little hurt. Bad habit of mine, but the people I currently have roleplays with (and you know who you are) I have put you on my handy dandy buddy list, so I can reply on a faster, and more efficient manner. So...yeah. It's a little bit of a weird grey area for me. Just at least let me know you are working on it.

And that's it for favors! Wot. See? Not too hard, right? Most of it is common courtesy. Now for interesting things!

HA! I DON'T HAVE ANY!!!

Okay, joking aside, I figured I might as well put up some current times I will be on:
Nights: Late, like 11-12:30 Pacific Time.
Weekends: Varies. At least a few hours both sunday and saturday. Normally around the morning-afternoon portion of the day. And into the late night of friday and saturday.

Quote of the day: "These hands! I can't get them off my wrists!" Happy Noodle Boy, AKA, Nny, AKA Jhonen Vasquez.

Song of the day: Bluish, by Animal Collective

Well smack my ass and call me Nancy, It's been a while hasn't it?​

First off, I would like to apologize, I realize I'm leaving a lot of people hanging, and that's not very considerate. I keep meaning to update this things, but sadly, graduating comes before roleplaying (even if roleplaying is considerably more fun) and when I'm not busy trying to get myself out of high school on time, I'm sleeping. So yeah. Anyways.

As far as posting goes, expect the erratic and random. I honestly can not give you a time frame as far as when I'll be able to get on and post anything, but I will do my utmost to try at least once a week for the next couple weeks with everyone. Though I appreciate reminders here and there (for the love of god I have ADD like no other) please do not CONTINUALLY SPAM MY FRIGGIN INBOX! No Rp is worth dealing with that. And I tend to operate on a "Well if I feel this person is a controlling/obsessive/dick-ish/has no patience/grasp on reality I can find a better Rp with someone else" rule of thumb. Just for future reference.

But now, I actually have something for you! Woo! Cyber bacon, in the form of a poem!
½ Naked

I woke up in your shirt this morning,
½ naked on the ground.
Soft fabric still smelling of you,
Despite the hell I’ve been through.
It is the third spring since "us" turned into "me.”
And you are still ever present in my life.

Perhaps the word hate is a little too strong;
Yet my horizontal vocabulary can't find a better word.
And my back aches, my head throbs.
Thinking of you on this ground.
But what hurts the most,
Is the fact that I choose not to remember.
That night or day.
That week or year.
Yesterday or today.
I chose to forget,
Which is why I did.

And I woke up in your shirt this morning.
The fabric still just as long and loose,
The brushed cotton holding the smell of your laughter.
It’s green, just not as emerald as I thought the grass was.
Or would be.
Lying here without you.

I would love you again, hell I still do.
But I could never like you again.
No matter what you do.

Anyway, my many many apologies, and here's to wishing all you guys well.

Song of the day:
Love Buzz, as performed by Nirvana

Back
Top Bottom