Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken into a Slave (BlackWingAngel/mature)

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
Kurin gave a sigh as she rested her hand on the hilt of her sword. She wasn't one to travel during the night but she had been giving an urgent message telling her that she needed to return to the main camp. While she didn't really have any real ties to one group she did freelance work for both sides. It was really her way of making sure the people were in the hearts of all the warriors only as she walked into the forest she saw the men she was suppose to be meeting. The look in their eyes gave her worry as she pulled her blade only to feel one already grabbing her from behind. "Oh no you don't you double crosser" he said as he already started to pull at her armor while the others started to release themselves from their own armors. Tears welling up she just couldn't believe it. They were going to just take her. Never being touched before this was truly something only as the first penetration was over she felt pleasure start to take her. They kept taking her the gang of seven males just taking turns on her right there in the middle of the forest.

It wasn't until morning did her captures finally grow tired and leave her there. Her purple gem eyes barely opened as her blonde hair laid around her face all of her nude body covered in cum. She had lost feeling in her body long ago her mind gone as she had lost herself in pleasure she felt such shame and guilt she had fought against such things and then fell for it herself. Her armor laid and thrown about her body as she finally succumb to her body's needs as she passed out. Cum was still pouring from her holes as she slept even her large plump breast were covered truly there wasn't an inch of her that wasn't covered.

"Who the hell could do such a thing to you?"

Berek knelt down beside the naked, sperm drenched woman who was dumped in the forest. He had recieved an offer from the Southern Kingdom to deliver a message to the Northern Kingdom, concerning the number of rapes and murders contributed by a group of mercenaries. Berek had encountered that group earlier, drinking in a tavern. He had thought about killing them right there and then, but leaving them only made his discovery of this girl more painful to bear.

Frowning, the warrior sighed then removed his cloak and began to wipe the amount of cum that drenched the girl's body. Once she was clean enough, he scooped her up and took her to a nearby river, placing her in the water to cleanse her insides. It was all he could do for now. Ditching his now-ruined cloak and taking a fresh blanket from his pack, Berek wrapped the girl within it's warm embrace. As he picked her up, he brushed a few strands from her face.

"Don't worry... you'll be safe with me..." Slowly, the warrior carried the girl back home.

Even as she was being cleaned her body was slowly starting to wake to his touches. As he took her to the river and had to dig the cum out of her she would moan in her sleep her body already sensetive to these things now as she still curled into his arms. She was so tired and worn out that she didn't wake, even as she was placed in the water her hair now clung to her face as she was wrapped in the blanket.

It would be hours later before she woke. Her body was sore and hard to move as she laid there she whimpered as she tried to remember where she was only to remember what happened and then being left there. In a panic she jumped the blanket thrown off her nude body as she looked around for anyone there only she felt pain and then cold as she realized she was still nude she panicked more giving a scream as she grabbed the blanket to cover herself again.

The screams were expected.

"Calm down." Berek said with a gentle tone as he opened the door slightly, not daring to look in. "Look... I found you in the woods, okay? My name is Berek. I'm not coming in until you want me to, alright? There should be clothes on the table; they may be a bit small, but it was the best I could do."

He paused. "Listen... I have a healer coming, she'll search for any other injuries you may have. As for whoever did that to you, be assured that I will deal with them when their time comes. I have to be sure I know who I think it is before I start killing them, got it?"

After a long moment, enough time for the girl to become clothed (or remain under the blanket, either way), Berek returned to the door. "Okay, may I come in now?"

Kurin jumped when she heard a voice. Her mind was spinning in so many directions it was grateful when it got somewhere to go as she got the clothes on the moment she could. Though they were a size too small she didn't care. She took the blanket still to cover what was popping out of the clothes as she looked away in shame as the thought of the fact he found her as she had been left there. "Yes" she said her voice very timid and uneasy. She was scared and very emotional her mind not really able to grasp onto much at the moment but she was trying hard to keep up with what was going on. So a healer was to come to her but with that thoughts of possible pregnancy came as did tears as she shook her head. How could such a thing happen to her.

Slowly, Berek pushed the door open and stepped inside. He made the choice to leave his armor and weapons behind, leaving him with nothing but his darkened clothing. Also, he knew she would see his features for the first time, so he began to wonder what his short brown hair, hazel eyes, tall and strong build, tanned skin and handsome smile would do to her, but that was irrelevant. Closing the door, Berek gave the girl a little wave.

"Hello there... my name is Berek. I... I found you in the woods, all... yeah..." He wandered over to a nearby set of chairs and placed one near the bed. Looking at the girl, he gestured to the bed. "Please, lie down. Whoever did this to you roughed you up badly. The healer will fix most of it, but... there's something you should know."

Berek sat down then produced an empty vial from his pocket. "If you were ever forced to drink anything, then this may have been... included. I don't know what it contained. But I found it nearby while I was on my way through the wood." Looking at the clothes he had given the girl, he grimaced. "Sorry. They're a bit tight, aren't they?"

Kurin was a little uneasy as he came into the room but she tried her best to calm herself. She looked him over and he looked nothing like the men that had taken her. They were all very burley and big boned. In truth their sizes each were about two of her in each one. Just the thought of being touched by such men were disgusting to her. Only he seemed to be the type women would fantasy about. "Kurin" she said to him as she just wasn't that sure what to think. Laying back down she felt the pain move through her body. "They did" she said as her eyes went wide. She had barely been able to think when they had shoved the drinks down her body but most of what happened after that is a blur for her. "its . . . okay" she said as she closed her eyes trying to just calm herself as her heart was pound and her body was heating up on its own.

"Kurin, are... are you okay?"

Berek observed the girl. He could see a flush in her cheeks, a rapid increase in breathing. It was as if something was arousing her internally. Fearing magic, Berek, took Kurin's hand. "Okay, listen to me... they may have given you an aphrodisiac potion, possibly magical. Based on your condition from before, it may have had some spermicide in it, hence the amount of cum. So that's the good news..."

Gently, he placed a hand on her brow, feeling the heat on her face. "The bad news? It could have been an overdose, which means the effects will take you at random. Do you understand?"

As she felt him take her hand she gave a whimper as she tried her best to listen to what he had to say only she felt his hand on her forehead she gave a moan. "So hot" she whimpered out to him as she closed her eyes her body heating more as the moment went onto bring his hand closer to her. "Make it go away" she whimpered out her mind already leaving her as her eyes started to glaze over. She just couldn't stop this feeling so was so hot her pussy already wet and wanting as she whimpered almost sounding like she was in pain.

Berek was confused. "I... I don't know if I should..." He whispered. But something within him kept his hand travelling to where Kurin wanted it to go. It was as if his own sexual need was trying to claim this girl, trying to cure the ache in her tiny, pink, fuckable pussy-

A knock on the door slipped Berek from the trance, shaking his head. "That must be the healer, hold on..." He asked her, stroking her hand affectionately. Quickly, he rushed from the bedroom, ran down the stairs and opened his front door. On the other side was, in fact, the healer he asked for. "Dazen... thanks for coming." He sighed in relief. "Kurin is going through something weird, her body is becoming more and more aroused as we speak." He retold his story to the healer, slowly leading him up the stairs back towards Kurin's room.

Then he heard Kurin's savage moans...

As they came closer to the room her hands would be found on her clit and her fingers deep in her pussy and ass as she moaned out her body sweating as she couldn't stop the needs from coming up. "Make it . . . .make it stop" she moaned out as she kept going faster her body was still wanting it so badly she couldn't believe the way it was she just wanted this to stop yet her mind leaving her she cried out for more. She couldn't make it stop this new need and urge it was just taking her whole body and mind over as she started to tear up from this feeling.

Berek kept the healer back and decided to not enter the room; finding Kurin all used and drenched in cum was one thing, but walking in on her like this would ruin her. Looking at Dazen, he frowned, a glint of determination in his eyes. "Please, tell me what I must do!" he demanded. The healer, listening to Kurin's pleas and the sounds of her own self pleasure, opened one of the many ancient tomes he had with him. After what seemed like forever, the old man finally found the page he was looking for, showing it to Berek.

Reading the text, Berek's face went from determination to fear. "No... I... I can't do that! There has to be another way! There has to be..." But the look in the mute healer's eyes couldn't deny it. There was no other way. Sighing in defeat, Berek nodded. "Alright... make it quickly. But you better not mix it up. I don't want to have horse ears or something."

Finally, Berek re-entered the room, surprised at the sight of Kurin as she attacked her holes with her fingers. "Kurin, th-the healer has something... but... in order to cure you, I... fuck..." Slowly, he approached the bed, gazed into Kurin's eyes and showed the honesty and sadness in them. "Kurin, I have to enslave you to my will. You have to serve me and pleasure me whenever I ask... I-I'm not trying this just to use you, it's the only way we can cure you of this constant arousal..."

He bit his lip. "I'm sorry..."

As the door open she turned towards him her fingers still moving in and out of her holes as she gave a whimper out. "Please please make it stop" she said to him as she heard what he said her eyes went wide. "Please please just make it stop" she whimpered out to him again tears streaming down her face as she truly just didn't know what she should do. Her eyes blurring as she felt her end coming yet it seemed it wouldn't let her cum no matter what she did she couldn't cum without cock in her. "Please please but it in me" she cried out her hand coming out of her pussy as it moved to his pants as she started to undo his pants to try and get to his cock.

Berek stood perplexed, even as Kurin's juice-drenched hand slowly undid his pants, leaving stains on the fabric, before they fell down to his ankles and his large erect cock sprang up, all eight inches slapping in need against her hand. Even though he was trying to safeguard her honor, Berek was still a man; seeing a woman playing with herself like Kurin did was intoxicating. "K-Kurin..." he whispered, unsure what to do.

Feeling the presence of the healer next to him, Berek turned his head and accepted a vial containing a green potion. Making sure it was safe by looking hard into the healer's eyes, he drank half of the potion then applied the rim of the vial to Kurin's lips. "Drink th-this... then you can have me..."

The feeling of his harden cock under her finger tips had her getting hotter by the minute only as she felt it finally spring free of his pants she never felt better as her hand started to move down it getting a better feel only as she suddenly felt the vial against her lips she drank it down not thinking for a second before looking up to him as she moved off to the side of the bed on all fours her mouth going right to his cock sucking it deep into her mouth as she couldn't stop herself. "So good" she mumbled his cock still stiff in her mouth as she took even more of it til she could feel it at the back of her throat as she still wanted more of him.

Feeling Kurin's hot, desperate mouth envelop him, Berek released a deep groan of lust. It had been a while since a woman claimed his cock and, despite the situation, he was glad he could finally get some... wait, was that the potion talking? He couldn't tell. But then again, he didn't care; Berek needed to dominate Kurin for the arousal potion to be cured. Placing his hands upon her blonde hair, he began to slowly thrust his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth with his eight inch manhood.

"Oh-oooooh fuck... Kurin..." he moaned, shivering. Then he got rougher, gripping her hair and thrusting faster as he got more adventurous. "Ugggh.... yeah, you like that dick, baby? Nnnngh! Haaah, haaah, haaah... c'mon, suck it proper!"

Kurin suddenly felt her body heating up differently as he got rougher with her she wanted more and more loving this feeling as she moaned out sucking more and more of his cock as she wanted him. Feeling him start to actually thrust into her mouth she would moan her mouth opening more as to take in more as her tongue also seemed to move around his cock as she loved the way it tasted to her. Truly she wanted him to take her nothing to mattered more to her. "Oh" she moaned out as it would vibrate through his cock as she took him all the way down.

Back
Top Bottom