Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rave girl runs into trouble ~Google & Me~

runnnyeyelinerr.jpg

Grace was known around the raves very well, she would tease the guys and then leave them with a hard on only to go to yet another guy and do the exact same thing. It was to easy to give guys a hard on and leave them be, she had become addicted to how needy they were to get off and how she wouldn't allow them to, she loved how they looked to pissed off and how they would go to another girl to try and see if they could get off. Her friends had told her that if she kept doing it she might do it to a wrong guy, and karma might bite her in the ass, they also said that when and if it did happen they wouldn't help her out of the problem.

The moment she walked in all eyes were on her, her black hair down to her breasts and some of it covering her left eye, the short tight tube dress and the black four inch high heels clicked as she walked along the floor. Looking around she gave a slight smirk wondering who her next victim would be tonight, and she also wondered if she would meet anyone interesting, her gut was telling her that something bad might happen but like usual she just ignored it. It always told her something was going to happen yet it never happened, her body shivered as she threw a shot of vodka down her throat, the next thing she knew was she was leaning up against a wall slightly dancing. She would wait for her victim to come to her, she wouldn't be going to anyone tonight she wanted to see who wanted her, not her wanting people.

normal_jdohring_season1_04.jpg

Though he might not be well known Dominic Kale was the king of the underground rave movement. If there was a party then he was there, if people were making bad choices with a variety of drinks and drugs then he was sitting back, enjoying a drink and watching things go down. He never partook in the drugs but he always had a good time when he went out and about and people had a good time with him. He was young, rich, good looking and always got whatever it was that he wanted. Denying him what he desired was probably a very bad idea and that particular night at that particular party he had set eyes on a particular lovely young thing.

Grace, he had seen her around and heard that she was something of a tease, that many men who went to the raves had tried to get a hold of her but not a single one of them had succeeded. What woman would ever say no to him and the things he could offer, he had a reputation around as a skilled if possessive lover, that was only the half of it of course. Looking through the party he caught a glimpse of her against a wall and after pouring some Patron down his throat Dominic made his way over toward her, pushing through the crowd and ignoring the lesser distractions that others were attempting to offer him.

“You're Grace.” He said with a small smirk when he finally stood before her, his eyes roaming over her body and drinking her in. “And I think that you should spend a little bit of time with me rather then wasting it on the children that are cavorting around here.”

It hadn't been more then a few minutes and she already felt a powerful set of eyes on her, she didn't know who it was but all she knew was she wasn't going to budge and inch, and if the guy came over and asked her to dance she would just refuse him. The moment she saw him in front of her heart raced, her body tensed and she smirked lightly as she saw his eyes roaming over her body, her eyes examined him and she shook her head "I doubt you could handle me that well, much less you won't get in my panties when I'm done with you, but I'm not ready to dance right now so go find another slutty bitch to dance with until I am." She was very curious as to how he would react, she had a sense of dominance to her but that was only when she was demanding something, she and when she could get what she would start acting all cute and innocent and eventually she would get it.

Right now though her eyes moved away from Dominic and towards the dancers, she wasn't in the mood quite yet plus the music that was on wasn't the type she danced to, pretty soon though she might have a few more drinks, as well as share some with a lucky older man. That lucky older man would be her boy toy for the night, and once she got tired she would just go onto another and so forth, this guy though seemed like he was hell bent on wanting to dance with her, or maybe even more but she wouldn't give in until she was ready, and even then she would still put up a challenge. The look in his eyes told her what he wanted, but the look in her eyes was full of fire and defiance, and wanting to break a mans pride like she knew she could do so very easily.

Dominic's smirk faded rather quickly when she pulled out the bitch act on him. Did she have any idea who he was, how dare she treat him like that. After a moment though the shrinking smirk was replaced by a sneer. Honestly it was a pity that he never ran into a challenge from time to time but now he had been presented with one. This girl might think that she was to good for him but she was soon going to learn that Dominic was nothing to be trifled with. “I don't ever put up with being spoken to like that.” He said with a low growl as he moved in closer, pressing against her an pinning her against the wall with his body. “Now you have a very simple choice here, you can either apologize and join me on the dance floor or else end up regretting not doing so.”

She was going to end up regretting it anyway though, he had already decided on that the moment she had shown him any attitude at all. Dominic was a natural dominant and being disrespected was something that he couldn't put up with. Soon this bitch would be broken and serving him with a smile. As he pressed quite hard against her his arousal soon became evident. “So what will it be bitch, are we going to have fun together tonight or will I be the only one enjoying myself?”

Grace didn't care who he was or what he wanted to do all she knew was she wasn't ready to dance, and she wouldn't give into dancing until she was. Seeing his smirk fade away she smiled lightly knowing that she must have pissed him off to get that nice of a smirk to go away, the next thing she would do was most likely dance only a little then pull away. Looking at him as he talked and she heard his low growl she shook her head "You can't intimidate me, seriously I won't fall for suck a cheap trick.." Feeling her body being pinned against the wall she gave out a low whimper, no one would be able to hear it and she would be surprised if he even did, her body tensed as he started to talk and she shot a deep glare at him.

Someone was actually challenging her and trying to get what they wanted when she wasn't ready, and even more he seemed to be threatening her, she didn't know if it was a playful threat or one that he would seriously follow through with, she felt the natural dominant vibes coming off him and she bit her lip. Her eyes gave a light shine of fear and she seemed to almost give into him but her natural punk self wouldn't let her, feeling him press up against her she felt his cock and she growled lowly "Don't call me a bitch, and I will decide when I want to dance and right now I don't want to, so kindly fuck off or I can get a bouncer to kick you the fuck out..." Her hand went to his chest and she pushed lightly, her hands gripping at his shirt and her nails slightly digging into his skin, she gave that deep glare but this time she was also showing she wasn't scared of him and she was telling him to back off, not only physically but mentally to and she hoped it would work.

Back
Top Bottom