Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disguised Beauty (Shovel and Nadie)

Nadie went and sat down on her bed, taking notice of Carmen's butt as she bent over and smiling then quickly looking away, her face red. She then quickly leaned over and turned on the stereo for some music then looking back over to catch a glimpse of Carmen again.

Carmen walked over to the bed and sat down next to her new friend, their legs touching gently with how close she was to Nadie. "How about some Mario Kart? You can never go wrong with that..." She gently placed the game into her lap, her hand brushing against hers as she did. Carmen looked up for a moment into her eyes.

Nadie blushed from the contact with Carmen. She felt so warm. She snapped out of it when the game was placed into her lap. "Oh...y-yeah sounds good" she smiled then went to put the game in the brought the two controllers and gave Carmen the one in the wheel accessory. "Ok ready" she smiled as she sat down. The game started up and Nadie selected Yoshi.

Carmen looked at the wheel accessory and laughed a little bit. "Awesome..." She kept close to Nadie as they started selecting characters. "Aww...I love Yoshi.." She pouted playfully and selected Luigi. "You know I'm gonna beat you right?" She put a hand on her friends leg gently and smirked.

Nadie chuckled at Carmen. "Awww you can be Yoshi next round k. " she said then blushed a bit when she touched her leg but tried to hide it "Y-You can try" she said with a nervous chuckle then the race started.

Carmen nodded and looked to the screen as the race started. Her eyes were glued to the game the entire time, trying her best to compete with her cute friend. "I'm not gonna let you win...." She grinned a bit and looked over at her. "How about we make it more interesting....If I win, you have to do whatever I say. And if you win, I have to do whatever you say..."

"Well I'm not going down without a fight" Nadie chuckled then looked over and smiled. "Sure sounds fun" she said then got a power up and dropped a banana peel down in front of Carmen's racer.

Luigi spun out of control and Carmen growled playfully. "Oh darn you..." She mashed the buttons a few times, trying to get turned around again. Luigi raced towards Yoshi, but Yoshi was too far ahead. Nadie had won this match. "Oh no..." She looked up at Nadie, trying not to grin. "Looks like you won hmmm?"

"Yay" Nadie said as she jumped on the bed "Yup" she smiled then thought for a moment then blushed lightly "Well......How about a kiss" she giggled "But only on the cheek. If I win again I get it on the lips" she then leaned over and gave Carmen a quick peck on the cheek.

Carmen smiled and looked into her eyes as she suggested a kiss. She blushed and looked down for a second out of shyness. She looked up when she got a peck on the cheek. Smiling sweetly, she sat up on her knees and leaned down slowly, giving her a kiss on the cheek, but awfully close to the corner of her mouth.

Nadie giggled then grabbed the controller again "Round 2" she giggled then picked Mario this time. "Remember. If I win again I get it on the lips" she smiled.

Carmen sat back and pondered a moment, setting the controller down and grabbing at her skirt gently. "Well...do we really need to play another round?" She looked over at Nadie and licked her lips softly. She looked down at the floor, then over to her, scooting closer to close the gap between them.

Nadie looked over confused. "What do you mean" she said then blushed slightly. "Y-You.......want me to kiss you?" she asked. She's been wanting to for a while now but she didn't want to be took forward.

Carmen looked away and blushed, but then nodded. "Y...yeah. I mean..." She slid her hand to hers and looked up at her. "I want you to kiss me...but I don't want a peck...I want you to really kiss me...and hold me to if you like.." The suspense was killing Carmen...she scooted closer and got face to face with her, leaning forward slightly...invitingly.

Nadie blushed deeply then looked down at Carmen's hand touching hers then back up at her leaning in. She then did what she wanted and leaned in, pressing her lips against hers and staying in place.

Carmens eyes closed at the last moment when Nadie pressed her lips across hers. She kissed her back gently, moving her lips against hers softly. Carmens hand slid up and down her side gently, encouraging her to do more than she was. Her other hand slid up to the back of her head, running fingers through her hair as they kissed sensually.

Nadie did do more. She placed her hand on the back of her beck to keep her in place as she deepened the kiss, sliding her tongue past Carmen's lips. She used her other hand and placed it on her back.

Carmen moaned softly against her lips as Nadie deepened the kiss. She leaned back a bit and opened her mouth to her, sliding her own tongue out and rubbing it against hers. Carmen leaned back further, laying back on the bed a bit. She lifted her hands up and rubbed her back gently, motioning for her to get ontop of her.

Nadie followed Carmen onto the bed as their tongues met. She moaned lightly as well as she had her arms on the bed, keeping herself up and her body off of Carmen's.

Carmen moaned softly again, enjoying this very much. She lifted her legs up and started rubbing her sides with her legs, smirking up at her for a moment, before lifting her head back up and kissing her passionately. Her sense of shyness...privacy...was starting to fade from her arousal. She hadn't been this close to someone in a long time.

Nadie smiled back then kissed back with equal passion she then lowered herself onto Carmen's body and started caressing her sides as they kissed, their tongue's meeting yet again.

Carmen grinned and pushed her body up against hers excitedly and continued to make out with her, sliding her tongue deep into her mouth and breathing faster and faster. She slid her hands from her body to her side, lightly grazing at the sides of her breasts experimentally.

Nadie continued kissing Carmen then moaned lightly as her body was explored then did the same. Slowly moving her hand's toward Carmen's chest putting one hand on her breast and lightly squeezing.

Carmen shivered as she felt her new friend grab her breast. She looked up at her and let out a soft pleasured sigh, letting her know she liked it. Carmen moved her hands up to Nadies breasts, which were quite larger than her own. She fondled them happily, massaging and groping each one. "Mmmm...I like your breasts, Nadie.."

Nadie giggled as she was fondled. "Thanks. I like yours too" she said as she did the same to Carmen's breast then pressed her lower body against hers before leaning down for another kiss.

Back
Top Bottom