Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disguised Beauty (Shovel and Nadie)

Shovel

Supernova
Carmen slowly shuffled through the door, keeping her head and her eyes low. Immediately she took her seat and opened up her book. She didn't speak much, unless called on to contribute to classroom discussions. Even then, her voice was soft and her answers short. Carmen didn't like to draw much attention to herself and seemed like a rather private girl. She would always sit in the back corner away from everyone else and would be buried in her notebook the entire class period. The only thing that stood out about her was her attire. She always dressed beautifully and usually in darker colors like a borderline gothic lolita. Today, she wore a black elegant lacey dress and a black bow around her neck with matching elbow length gloves and knee high stockings. She was slightly taller than most girls, and her breasts were on the smaller side. Some of the pretty girls would pick on her about her physique at times but she didn't let it bother her. Not many boys came to woo and court her, but that was just fine by her. She didn't like girls. Not that anyone would know her interests. She didn't have many friends. Deep down inside, she was lonely...but something about her held her back.

Nadie was already in class when she spots Carmen. She smiled as she watches her take her seat. She was never one to speak up in class herself but she was far from shy. She wanted to get to know her better but it was hard considering that Carmen kept to herself and barely talked to anyone. She also admired her attire. It was so dark and sexy. She wanted to get closer to this girl. Something inside her was telling her to talk to her. She started writing something on a paper and before class started she moved to the back and dropped the note on Carmen's before she sat next to her.

6-1.jpg

Carmen jumped slightly in surprise as the note dropped onto her desk. She hadn't even noticed her approach and was caught off guard. Her brown eyes shot to the girl, who sat across from her and she gave a curious look. Nadie. She hadn't really gotten to know this lovely looking girl, but Carmen knew of her. From what she could tell, she seemed like a sweet and kind-hearted girl. But then her face turned, and it became one of suspicion. Was this some sort of trick? Did the pretty girls put her up to this? Or perhaps she wanted something from her like the answers to last nights homework. She looked down at the piece of paper and took it in her gloved hand, unfolding it with a delicate touch. Her eyes began to scan the note before her, wondering what this could possibly be about. She began to read the message...

The pretty girls did not put Nadie up to this nor did she want answers to the homework. She was a good student and she hated those stuck up girls that pick on Carmen. She wishes she would catch the girls picking on her so she would have a reason to get in their faces. Nadie looked through her book and glanced over as Carmen read the note which simply read.

"Hi....I like your outfit :)"

Carmen read the note. Once. Twice. Then looked over at Nadie curiously...and then read the note again. A blush formed on her cheeks and she started smiling from ear to ear. Carmen quickly pulled out a pencil and thought about how to respond. She looked over at Nadie with a smile, then down to the paper as she scribbled something down quickly. Carmen folded the piece of paper and placed it onto Nadies desk. Folding her hands into her lap, she eagerly awaited for a reply.

But wait...what was she doing? She had reacted so quickly she didn't even think about the consequences. She suddenly got nervous and had butterflys doing back flips in her stomach.

On the note, in elegant cursive was written...

"Thanks. I think you are pretty. <3"

Nadie smiled as she saw Carmen write back and hand her the note. She read it quietly and blushed slightly as the pretty comment. She also admired the handwriting. She then wrote back and made sure the teacher wasn't looking and passed it back.

"Thank you. I think you're pretty too. Tall and sexy like a model ; )"

When she got the note back, she looked over at Nadie and smiled, then looked at the message below. She blushed more but couldn't stop grinning. She had heard rumors here and there that Nadie might be interested in girls, but nothing concrete. But it appeared that she did since their note-passing was quite flirtatious. Carmen leaned down and wrote in her pretty hand writing yet again. She looked forward at the teacher and waited for the opportune moment to pass the note. When it came to pass, she set it on her desk and went back to note taking. Just because this girl was into her, didn't mean her grades needed to suffer.

"Aw...thank you. I like you."

Nadie wrote in her note book as she waited for Carmen to write back. She was indeed interested in girls but she like guys too. She smiled as she saw Carmen write and give the note back. Opening the note she lightly pushed as she read the reply from the girl then looked up at the teacher then wrote back and waited for the right moment to hand it back.

"Wanna come over to my place after school? We can get to know each other"

Carmen watched her as she handed the note back to her. She looked down at the note and read it silently to herself. She looked over at Nadie and bit her bottom lip. She was hesitating. Come over to her house? It was awfully sudden. Where did she live anyway? How long would she stay?There were many details to be discussed...but Carmen didn't want to miss out on this opportunity. She took her pencil and wrote her next message. She handed it over and started packing up her things. Class was just about over.

"Maybe...Can we talk about it after class? <3"

Nadie started getting nervous. Was she too forward? she tapped her foot as she looked over at Carmen then back at the teacher....then back at Carmen. She smiled slightly as she started writing back then quickly read the note. She smiled and nodded then picked up her things. "Let's go outside and talk" she suggested, happy she was finally able to speak to Carmen.

Carmen rose from her seat and looked into Nadies eyes for a brief moment, before lowering them and nodded. "Um...okay." She said in her usual soft voice. She clutched her books to her chest, having closed off body language out of nervousness. Carmen walked outside into the hallway and looked over at her new friend. "My locker is this way..." She commented, walking to her locker to drop off her books. Carmen was happy that it was the weekend...and was in fact excited. Maybe she would actually have something to do this weekend! "...So you wanted me to come over?" She asked as she put her books away and shut her locker.

Nadie followed Carmen with a smiled. She was so excited to be talking to her finally. She could tell she was nervous. "Y-Yeah" she said as she looked around nervously. "We can get to know each other and have some take out maybe and....watch a movie." she suggested.

Carmen looked at her feet for a moment, then up into Nadies eyes, trying to appear more confident to her. She wanted to put her best foot forward with her new friend. "That would be nice...but I really don't have any money for takeout or a ride home. I usually just walk home honestly..." She ran a hand through her hair and bit on her bottom lip shyly. "Do you mind...?"

Nadie's heart was pounding as she waited for a response. She smiled widely and nodded at Carmen's statement. "That's fine. Oh and the take out is on me" she said "And about a ride home.....well" she smiled then pulled out her car keys. "You don't have to worry about that."

Carmen smiled and nodded happily when she jingled her keys. "Oh okay! Lets go then." Her voice got a little bit louder...she was feeling a little less shy now. "Thank you." She timidly grabbed her new friends hand and looked up at her to see if it was okay. "So how long do you want me to stay?" She asked as she walked down the hall with her towards the parking lot. Carmen didn't really mind how long she stayed...she wanted to be polite though. Her parents were hardly ever home, so most of the time she just took care of herself...coming and going as she pleased.

Nadie smiled at Carmen as if giving her the ok to hold her hand. "Oh you can stay as long as you like" Since it was friday she could. She could even spend the night. But Nadie wasn't going to mention that. She didn't want to be too forward again. She led Carmen to her car and opened the door for her before getting in herself and driving off to her home.

Carmen smiled and nodded, following her happily to the car. She seemed a little impressed when she even opened the car door for her. With gracefulness, she slid into the car next to her and put on her seat belt. She looked out the window as she drove and hummed to herself contently. "So what are we going to do first?" She asked curiously as they headed towards her front door.

Nadie thought for a moment as she opened the door. "How about an afternoon snack?" she asked as she led Carmen to the kitchen. She opened the fridge door. She brought out two cans of juice and some cookies she baked just yesterday. She liked to bake but was no culinary fanatic. She sets them on the table and motions for Carmen to have a seat.

Carmen nodded...almost in a submissive way, and sat down immediately when motioned to sit down. "Thank you, Nadie." She smiled and took a cookie, taking a bite out of it. "Mmm it's delicious..." She rotated the cookie in her hand as she tasted it wonderful flavor, as if examining it like a judge at a baking contest. Reaching over, she grabbed a can of juice to wash it down.

Nadie smiled at the compliment. "Thank you. I have a fondness for baking but don't ask me to cook anything." she chuckled "Unless you like it burnt." she added as she grabbed a cookie for herself and took a bite. "So what do you like to do in your free time?" she asked, trying to make conversation with her new friend.

Munching on her cookie, she smiled and nodded her head as she joked about her lack in cooking skill. "Mmm...well..." She said, taking a small sip of juice. "I like to listen to music and draw mostly....and video games and movies as well." It appeared that Carmen was suddenly a little close to her than before. She must have scooted stealthily..

Nadie smiled as she listened to Carmen. She loved the sound of her voice. She became more excited when she realized they had a few things in common. "Oh I have some video game systems up in my room" she said "Wanna go play?"

Carmen felt a tingling sensation in the back of her head when she heard her friends voice. It was something that happened to her now and then when she was experiencing something pleasant to her. She stood up slowly and nodded. "Oh okay. That sounds fun!" She said softly, waiting for her to lead the way to her bedroom. "What are we gonna play?"

Nadie smiled widely when Carmen agree then sat up and led the way, bringing the cookies with her. In her room was a playstation 3, a x box 360 and a nintendo wii along with a powerful looking computer. "Take your pick. I have a big selection of games." she said as she placed the cookies on her desk along with her can of juice.

Carmen looked over all the video game systems and smiled, wondering which one she should pick. She bent over to look at some of the games, her ass unintentionally sticking out towards Nadie. "Hmmm...so many games..." She started thumbing through her collection curiously, bending over further.

Back
Top Bottom