Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking around.. " we should leave soon if we what to make it to that cave before nightfall. Has anybody seen Amoz and that new guy he was with?"

"No. Maybe they already set off." Ianic sat in front of the near dead fire. He prodded it with a log. "Or maybe they are hunting again."

" yes well i'm sure if they want to join us they wont have a problem tracking us," She started walking off wondering of the others where going to fallow.

After searching through the tent and then breaking it down, Felixia hefted up the rolled up shelter and set off after Demona. After awhile she started singing an old elven folk song, hoping to pass the time quickly.

Xhos had walked off by him self after the dark woman...no "drow" got mad at him for not recognizing her as something she looked similar too but wasn't. He sighed then looked over as the small pond as he sat on a large rock that over looked the body of water.

After a while the sun started coming up just slightly. Xhos decided to take a swim. He stripped off his armor and weapons so that he stood as bare as a lizard man got. His pale scales shone bright in the small amount of light that was provided to him.

He Stood on the rock he recently sat on and dove head first in to the water. The splash was more of a plop being as he almost made no sound and he entered the water nor did he make sound as he speed though the water like he was born to do so... and he kind of was.

Amoz wasn't sure where he was. Or where he was going, for that matter.
Amoz sensed Xhos' scent getting suddenly weaker, probably because of water, which he wasn't a fan of, being cold blooded. So he instead found De'Mona's scent, but did not stray far from where Xhos was swimming. He was te closest person he had to well... anything.

"I came," Amoz said as he approached from the shadows, smirking to De'Mona.

"ah good, I thought we lost you, Where did your friend go?" she asked.

and then she said .. " if we're going to try to make that cave by nightfall we really are going to have to make some distance today"

"He isn't far," Amoz said.
"Hmm, distance? I'm afraid I won't be leaving with you unless Xhos comes... on that thought, be right back," he said. He disappeared quickly behind a tree.
--
"Hey, Xhos!" He called as he spotted his friend swimming.
"The rest of the group is seeking some better shelter for the cold to come. I was wondering if you would like to come with?"

De'mona hiked her bag up on her shoulder more as she turned around to watch Amoz as he disappeared into the forest calling after his friend. " If he's anything like you i'm sure he will catch up" she called after Amoz
What nobody knew, was that even though the small group of wanderers had just left the camp no more then a half hour ago, There was already a dark presents snooping around.. having come across the remnants of the still smoldering fire. It could smell the fresh blood of the deer that had been killed.. It's dark eyes gazed the trees as if able to smell the presents of at least one that had been in the tree,.. it moved over to where the tent had been.. it could still feel the heat of there warm bodies.. The dark presents gazed it the direction the wanders had headed.

"I think he's gone to look for his friend," De'Mona said looking at Ianic," but they seem much faster then us so I'm sure if they want to they wont have any problem catching up with us"

Xhos hears Amoz calling him from a distance. he was swimming fast and strong like a fish. He easily made it from the center of the pound to the side where Amoz was. He was submerged the whole time. He got out saying "Whats sup?" as the water practically fell off of his body being that he had no hairs or skin like non-reptiles here was. It was just his scales as the water slid from the top of him down to the bottom causing his pale scales to glisten and shimmer like the moon.

"Alright." Ianic sat down. "But let's have breakfast before we go." He opened his bag and threw out all his perishables. "These need to be eaten anyway."

De'Mona stopped by the rock that Ianic plopped down on... "alright, i guess we should wait for the others to catch up with us."

But De'Mona kept looking back from the direction they had just come from. For some reason she had an uneasy feeling about it .. like they had just gotten out of there just in time.

[ OOC- writing as Rayam, http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=647396#pid647396 ]

He walked into the clearing, the others had already left, but not to long ago from what he could tell, putting his hand over the old fire pit.. the embers where still warm, the fire hadn't been out that long. He stood up, slowly turning in a circle.. He could still feel them.. there essences still lingered even after they had gone.

He noticed a small red spot in the dirt .. walking over to it and squatting down, put his fingers in the red liquid and bringing them to his nose, blood, old blood at least 12 hrs old, that of a deer that had been killed.

Slowly standing up he moved around the small clearing and stopped where the tent had been, nodding to himself, this is where some of them had slept.. and looking up into the trees, he knew some had been up in the trees, more then likely elf people. He could tell that there had been at least 6 of them, perhaps more. Then he stopped and starred off to the northwest, like he was focusing his attention on something. A small smile creeped over his face, the others had gone off that way, he smiled again this time with a look of evil, " well, I think I'm just going to head that way myself." he said to himself and started walking in the same direction the others left.

Oh, goodie, food!" Felxia smiles and dropped the tent to the ground, rolling her shoulders and massaging them. "Ok, I am done being a mule, one of you guys pick it up now." SHe sat down and picked up an apple, munching happily into it.

hmm " we should probably get one of the stronger guys to carry it " De'Mona said looking at the bag on the ground"

Ianic grinned. "At least I'm ruled out." He grabbed a loaf of bread and bite into it. "Whenever Amoz and whatshisface get back, they can carry it." He said between tearing into the bread.

"Yeah well I hope they hurry up." De'Mona said passing back and forth, looking back the way they had just come.
She had survived by depending on her instincts and right now they where in high alert screaming at her to get out of there.

Clark instead offered to carry it instead of Amoz and whatshisface to carry it as he sat down.
((OOC:Vacation with friends sorry))

She noticed how tense De'Mona was and scooted over to her to whisper, 'What's wrong?" Keeping her voice low so the others wouldn't get freaked out if it was nothing. She bit down into the apple again, chewing slower.

"Thanks Clark" De'Mona replied.

Looking over at Felxia, De'Mona turned her back so the rest of them couldn't over hear her, " I don't know," she said, "something just doesn't .. feel right," she wrapped her arms around her as if a chill ran through her as she said this.
" I think I will feel a lot better when we get away from this place."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom