Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clark told De'Mona the story about his father putting to much pressure and duties to him and then Clark ran away.
Clark also told her that he could spill anything to De'Mona as if he knew her for a long time....

De'Mona shook her head and watched him run off.

Walking back to the camp " anybody seen Amoz and that new guy?" she asked looking around at everyone.

"Well do me a favor will you," she said, "Tell him I said thanks for all his help last night, but I really have to start heading out." she said as she flung her bag over her shoulder.

Just then there was a loud crash in the distance from another part of the forest.. he whole ground shook under there feet.

Clark made multiple clones of himself to tell all campers in the area,
He immediately ran to Amoz and Xhos.

Clark's clones vanished as he told Amoz that De'Mona started to pack.
The real Clark followed De'Mona as he asked her where she was going...

De'Mona looked over her shoulder, " Not sure but I need to find some kind of shelter before winter sets in"

[ xSerendipity would you please stop god modding.. your character is way over powered for this rp.. no offense .. but come on!]

Ianic was nodding when the ground shook. "Earthquake?" He whispered. The rumbling stopped, and Ianic breathed a sigh of relif. "Winter is coming fast, isn't it." He commented.

[Here's what really happened I talked to the newcomers and Introduced myself and they mentioned that your char was gone... Better?]

De'Mona looked over and Ianic and nodded , " Yeah and if I where you guys" looking around at the others, " I would think about finding a place before winter too"

"There should be a cave... two miles east?" He looked confused at an old map. "Maybe we should stay there for the night."

Rapedoll said:
De'Mona threw the flap of the tent open and walked out. The sun was just starting to creep over the mountains.. she looked around for Xhos and didn't see him anywhere.. didn't see Amoz for that matter either. Where could they have gotten off to anyways.

" perhaps " De'Mona said, "but I heard from some traveling merchants that there where some ruins up towards the mountains from and old abandoned castle. If the stories are true it might be a good place to hold up for the winter. Might even be able to find some supplies left by the old inhabitants" She said as she looked off towards the mountains the the distance.

Ianic nodded. "That's probably our best bet." He looked uncertainly at the map. "I got this from another bard anyway." He threw it to the ground.

"It's ok Ianic, That map might come in handy, It's going to take me .. err.. us a few days to get to the ruins anyways. That cave might come in handy if we can make it there before nightfall." she looked around at everyone still either sleeping or just waking up.

"Alright, the why don't you take the map." He rolled it up and tossed it at De'Mona. He turned to Clark. "Well, are you coming?"

De'Mona looked a little embarrassed not wanting to tell them she couldn't read. " No, it's your map, why don't you hold on to it." she said handing it back to him.

Ianic shrugged. "Alright. Whatever you want." He stuffed the map away. "So by what time are we breaking camp?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom