Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ahh" De'Mona flung herself around glaring at Xhox.. "Do I look like one of those humans to you?" her red eyes glaring at the insult

"hmmmppp" De'Mona grunted as she threw back the flap on the tent and went inside.

Xhos looked at Amoz. "What I say? They all look alike to me..." He paused to think. "Should I go apologize? I didn't mean to offend her but I have never seen her type before. Humans come in all shapes, sizes, and colors... at least they do in my experience."

Ianic watched De'Mona go inside. "Not your fault." He said to Xhos. "But was that really neccesary?" He calmly asked Amoz. "We don't know her, but you assumed something of her." He walked in after De'Mona.

Amoz shrugged.
"She is a Drow, a dark elf. Not a human. You might have offended her a little. It would be polite to apologize, brother."

De'Mona laid on the firs inside the tent .. she was still fuming ... she wasn't to fond of humans either

"I would go and apologized, even for something I didn't know." he told Amoz then he walked over to the other...thing he didn't know who sat humming to her self. "So what are you lest I offend you also?"

Ianic looked at De'Mona. "It's not his fault you know. He has never even seen a Drow before." He sat on the ground. "Don't be too mad, alright?"

"Yuan-Ti," Amoz replied. "Though it's nearly impossible to mistake me as human."
He chuckled softly.

De'Mona nodded, "Well perhaps i'm being over sensitive, It's just i've never been treated right by the humans so i don't like being associated with there crass ways."

Felxia jumped down from the tree and fixed her cloak around her shoulders. Sauntering over to the tent, she listened to De'Mona and Ianic talking, before she lifted the tent flap and ghosted inside. "Since your a drow, maybe you should teach him that you and us are different races. Couldn't hurt if he were to learn about others." She offered as she sat next to Ianic.

"Perhaps your right" De'Mona said looking up at Felxia, "maybe I shouldn't have snapped at him like I did. I have been told i do have quite a temper." she smiled at Felxia.

De'Mona picked up her bag and walked out of the tent to go find Xhos. She intended to leave right after talking to Xhos. The sun was almost up again and it would be safe to travel. She really did want to find some kind of shelter to hold up in for the winter. This would be her first winter free and she had heard it got pretty brutal out here in the wilderness.

De'Mona threw the flap of the tent open and walked out. The sun was just starting to creep over the mountains.. she looked around for Xhos and didn't see him anywhere.. didn't see Amoz for that matter either. Where could they have gotten off to anyways.

Clark said "Sorry" to De'Mona if she felt uncomfortable in anyway,
Clark mentioned that he was a royal heir but left after all of the duties..

De'Mona cocked her eye brows at Clark, " Oh and which throne was that," she asked .. thinking perhaps it was associated with the one she was on the run from.
"and no you didn't upset me.. why would you have?" she asked him

I was supposed be a prince to the kingdom of Halestrum.
Oh I supposed i made you feel uncomfortable as your face looked shocked.

De'Mona threw a few logs on the fire to take the morning dampness out of the air.
"so what made you leave? Most people would be happy to be a prince." she asked clark

"what did your father do? and what about your mother? surely she must be worried about you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom