Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"if you want power, then try some of mine on for size, you overgrown lightning rod." Azer ignited a ring of fire around where He a Heath stood, he had pulled him away from the rest of the group so not to cause harm to any of them.

"Yes...that's nice, but It's alittle too hot" he teased and laugh. His mind was going cray with power and rage as he hits some clouds with his lightning. The clouds began to get darker and a storm game down. "Ah, much better. Now let's dance firefly" he mocked.

"you wish to dance, then we will dance." Azer concentrated his mind on his fire, bringing the temperature hotter and hotter soon the flames went from a dull red, to yellow, darkening in color soon the turned green, the blue, and soon they grew white, causing the storm that Heath had caused to dissipate and the air in their circle began to become consumed. "how long do you think you can hold your breath Heath, how long before you black out?" Azer was sucking out the air that Heath needed both to fuel his Lightning and to breath. Azer would hold this fire like this until Heath passed out. he could stand this heat, he had done this many times in battle, it was his fire and so he was not worried about would happen to himself.

"Very nice Hothead, but even the tinest spark and be my advantage" he warned him. He saw a spark from the fore and quickly goes to it. The spark became lightning and he escapes the ring of fire. He caught his breath and laughs again. "Now...Dance!" He shout as me made a darker, bigger cloud. "I am lighting, he marks in my eyes tells me so." he shouts as a lot of bolts striked in the ring of fire.

"And I am the seventh seal." all the bolts dance about in the ring of fire as Azer dropped it, he pulled him self together and let his true self arise. wings of purest white and horns as black as night shot through his clothing and his armor, nothing but his bare chest and head from the waist up, his true self in the light of day, he had not been seen like this by mortals, in over 500 years, the last time he decimated a city with his power, now he only sought to free a friend from a curse. Azer drew his sword and started his walk through the fields of lightning, batting any stray bolts away, with a swing of his sword. His eyes glowed red with power as he approached the young man. his voice different, deeper than it was before, "I am Azer Deintal, keeper of the fate of man, my death is what shall send this world into the next. I do not fear you human, nor do I fear your magic."

((not god mode, this is just what he truly looks like. he's just very pissed off.))

"Are you willing to let this human die?" Heath asked his, proving that tere was a demon inside him. "Yes, so this is your freaky form. Thanks for showing it to me freak!" With out warning all the lightning from within Heath escaped, showing his demon form. "You had to be such a killjoy. Aw well, keep that human body, I'll find another to play with. See ya." With that the lightning demon laughed and vanish leaving the true Heath knocked out and with no memory of what just happend.

"Who are you calling num nuts, jackass?" Heath said as he held his head. "Ah, dang...what happend?" he asked having no clue what he did. His hear was back down and he was back to his lax self, yet the mark on his right eye was still there.

((no my manwhich... oh wait what...o_O?!, nooooo you can't leave now.... were just getting to the good part. its okay man I joke hopefully you find one that works well for you schedule.))

((pokes felixia, "ummm that battle is done and over with"))

Azer, with his arm around Heath helps him back over to De'Mona and Azer takes the dagger, that missed them both back Felixia. "I think you dropped this back there."

(Ooopsy....didn't want to read the last 10 posts after the battle started....my bad, just erasing it)

'Thanks." She took her dagger back and tied Heath's hands behind his back with her rope.

"He's fin just a bit bewildered by a near death experience." he walked over and gave Felixia a small kiss on the top of her head. "Now mr. I'm old and you all are little whippersnappers, can you tell us what is going on with the beasts that ride the lightning."

((LOL ACDC reference.))

Blushing heavily by the kiss, and giggling like a school girl, she took Heath over to a nearby tree and sat him down, keeping an eye over him. She sighed and looked up at the sky, noting they would have to get moving soon if they were to reach the ruins before nightfall.

Azer stood by seeing the darking sky and think that It would soon be time to pitch tents again and make fire, but yet here was an old man that knew more about the things that had attacked them. Azer was fascinated to learn more.

((is it just me or do the days in this world last something like 3 hrs of day and an almost infinite amount of night?))

"All you need know is that someone hunts you; but then some of you already knew that."

The blight upon the land had caused a remarkable shift in a mortal's perception of the region. It was a generally oppressive air and dampened the spirits just as easily as it did the sky.

((And there's your explanation for the short days and long nights.))

"Thank you, old man. we shall stay careful of the world and seek out our hunters." with a wave of his hand Azer led the rest of the party deep into the ruins where they had set out to go before they were ambushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom