Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was morning and Clark absent minded,Went to the forest to hunt for breakfast as he took his wand out of his back pocket and looked around as he came back with some flax and some wood and a fire starter asking if anyone was a crafter because he needed a bow for emergencies.

Ianic nodded at Clark and hastidly made a rough bow. He tossed it at Clark. "That shoud do for now." He commented.

"Thanks" Clark said as he put the fragile bow to the bed and gave him a piece of fruit for the bow.

Amoz opened his eyes at the sounds of movement. He looked behind him and saw everyone finally getting up. Himself? He had gotten no sleep (as normal for him) while he stayed on watch. All night.

Ianic inspected the fruit. Searching for brusings and cuts. Satisfied, he practically consumed the fruit. It had been a while since he had eaten when he ventured out of the cave. He nodded a greeting to Amoz, who had stayed on watch.

Amoz sat up and waved once to Ianic, standing and stretching. He was fairly stiff after staying in one place. All night. again.

"How was the watch?" Ianic asked. It must have been colder to him last night than to Ianic, as he was cold blooded.

[Sorry spent the past two days in bed sick]

De'Mona gave a bit of a grown as she woke up and looked around. Her head was pounding as she woke from yet another one of her nightmares. She looked around seemed she was the last one to wake. "What did I mess?" she asked still a bit groggy.

"I think if everybody is ready we should pull out of here today while the weather is still on our side." she said as she stood up. Her hair looked even more wilder after tossing and turning all night.
She reached over next to her and picked up a large bundle of firs and tossed them at Amoz.
"Here lets see if this well keep you warm"
The firs where pieced together using strips of leather she had taken from one of the old pouches that was left behind in the cave to make a large over sized fur coat for Amoz.

.......................................................................................................................

After Rayam and the Marquis had split up, Rayam made his way to the underground caverns that ran under most of the land.. He knew his way around the caverns pretty well as he was quite accustomed of the dark realms. He knew if he took the caverns he could cut the time in half that it would take to get to the ruins hence getting there way ahead of the others. The trip through the caverns where not with out risks which is why more mere mortals would never venture down with in it's depths .. as it lay forgotten by most.

Amoz stood and slipped on the fur coat. It was definitely toasty.
He smiled softly, shrugging it off and stuffing it into his sack.
"It's wonderful," he said.
He walked over and gave her a hug.
"Thanks."

~chuckled~ Its big enough that if it gets to cold we could both fit inside it .. she laughed jokingly

Amoz chuckled and nodded, grinning.
"Bet we could," he said softly, drawing a finger under her chin before turning to go pack up his stuff.

De'Mona just stood there for a second as if lost in a dream,
then she shook her head, turnning away picking up her own bags. "Yeah right it was nothing." she said, shrugging it off as a blush came to her cheeks.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=655540#pid655540

For over a month, Heath has traveled everywhere and anywhere. He had no sence of direction, so for him, getting lost would probbly be an understatement. He eat all that he could find and fought of demons that pose a threat to him. Yet, through all that, he still had a smile on his face. He finally sees peoople after days of being alone. "Hello there" he call out hoping they would hear him.

As the small group left the cave each carrying there own packs as they made there way down from the clifs towards the forest below. Just as the last one climbed down De'Mona heard a voice behind her.
Turning around she saw the figure of a young man, no more then perhaps 15 walking in there direction.
"Hello" she said a little curious that he had made it all the way out here by himself, "Are you alone?" she said, half expecting someone to be coming behind the boy cause traveling so far out in the bad lands was dangerous even for a group of people never mind a young man by himself.

He hurried up to her and gave a nice smile. "Yeah, been alone for over a month now. It's finally nice to see someone. I'm Heath" He said and extended his hand to her.

She took his hand, still a little bit leery as was De'Mona's nature. "You've been out here all this time? where are you heading?" she asked, still a little curious as to how this young man had avoided becoming a monsters little snack.

"That's right. Nothing but me my bow, and bag of arrows...oh, and the electrictiy that charges my soul" he chuckled as he shows a stream of lightning flowing around his hand. "As for where I'm heading...I don't really know. I left my home years ago. Now, I'm just following the wind" he answered and then asked her, "Where ar you going?"

Azer Deintal wondered through the forest that he called home, knowing where he had been and what he had seen though. Sadly the years still had not been kind to him, his hair which was once been jet black, now shone white as the moon. he had found his way to the a civilized road looking for any one that could guide him to the nearest town or village.

"damn no people today, I've been walking way to long these past few days. I wonder if anyone ever uses this road anymore." he stated to himself looking both forward and behind him on the beaten path.

Amoz picked something up. He looked around the group and then disapeared. He rushed to the newfound scent, coming to a silent stop Azer. He snuck around Azer and placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Well, well, well.. lost or something" the Yuan-Ti asked

Rayam made his way through the underground labyrinth tunnels ... his form changing from his human form to his demon form as to blend in with the others.... they all seemed to step aside as he came towards them and let him pass.. The air was hot and smelled like sulfer.. something he was quite used to and actually preferred it to being above ground, feeling quite at home in the darkness.

Azer, looked up at the Yuan-ti, and smiled, and odd site for any hybrid.

"No, I am not lost, just trying to find out the direction to the nearest town, I was supposed to be meeting some one there, but alas I have lost my way. can you help me kind Yuan-ti. The name is Azer by the way, Azer Deintal, Son of the first descendant and the last risen. I'm in a way, I'm the seventh seal for this world."

Azer's eyes glowed as he spoke of this, his Blood read iris shown in the fading light, the white circle around beaming.

De'Mona was talking to Heath telling them they where heading up towards the old ruins, hoping to make camp there before the coming winter set in, when she turned around and noticed Amoz was missing... for someone his size he sure had a way of sneaking off.. she sighed to herself thinking she needs to find a bell to put around his neck then she chuckled to herself as she kept walking beside Heath.

Heath walked and talked with De'Mona. He felt at ease since he finally found some company. "Here let me help. These winters coming up could be a major drag if something goes wrong" he offered. As he helped out, he tell her about himself and that his carefree attitude wasn't rubbing her the wrong way. "That's basically it in a nutshell" he replied as he made a fire.

Azer Found his way to the encampment, talking to Amoz and he telling him of his camp, and shot a small flame Arrow into the fire pit that Heath was working on.

"If your going to talk about fires and winters, I've seen a few more than you have my good sir, and magic helps fight the cold."

Azer stood 6' even, and was of a slender but well built frame, his clothes were of fine elvish make and a cloak that seemed almost transparent. His eyes shone bright, their blood red with a white circle iris, staring deep into the faces of all those at the encampment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom