Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapedoll

Supernova
General rules:

1) Before you begin please post your character at the beginning of the open role play threads at the top where it says Important threads: and in the thread titled : CHARACTER PROFILES .. this is a mandatory rule by the great forum gods themselves and each character must have it's own profile.

2) In your first post you MUST link your character profile that you created in rule #1 to your first post so the moderator can go back and quickly verify that you do indeed have one.

3) This will be taking place in approximate year of 600ACE, it be like the British Isles in scenery and climate. So you may want something warm for your character to wear, especially since you're all going to be squatting in an abandoned castle. The normal garb in that year was mostly chain metal and leather and animal firs. As full armor was not invented for hundreds of years after that date.

4) ( No God modding )
One thing that i'm going to ask of each member is to really think about your character ..
When you list its attributes, it's skills be it weapon, magic or other, as well as personality.

What you bring into the story via your characters profile that is what you stuck with..
If your character uses magic make sure you list that on the character profile.
Don't say your character uses a sword and when things don't go smoothly you suddenly pull magic out.
The same with weapons.. dont say your character has two swords and a dagger strapped to his/her leg and suddenly have them taken away from them only to have you turn around and say you have sleeve blades and pull a blade from your sleeve.
What you come into a fight with is what you have to use.
Not to say that at some point in the story you cant purchase a new weapon from a shop and now have it in your arsenal.
The same with magic.. you cant say you have water magic then suddenly have it be fire magic.
If you want to learn a new spell fine.. but you have to take the time to post in your thread that your learning a new spell, working on a new spell, purchasing a new spell, or item with magical abilities.
The same goes for attributes. Not saying you cant acquire them but they have to be done in the course of the role play.

I'm still new to this.. so i hope that i'm explaining myself so i can be understood.
So again as i said earlier, when making your character think about what you will be bringing with him and into the role play.

.......................................................................................
THE BEGINNING

God created the Heavens; but they were empty. In order to populate them God sacrificed himself and from him were born Angels.

Angels saw the beauty of Heaven and wished to create their own version, with God's blessing the World was made. The World was empty as well; but the Angels could not populate it as God had done.

The Angels pleaded with God so that a way could be found, God relented and entered into the Angels and from this union Man was born. The Angels rejoiced as now their World wasn't empty, they had become more like their creator.

In Man they saw the form of their creator, for it was with His quickening that Man had been made, and choose to lie with Man. From this union came Woman; but not all was right as the seed of man is not as strong as that of God's.

Some angels died in the act of birthing, giving rise to monstrous creatures. Others lived; but their offspring died and they became bitter. The Angels became divided in Heaven over the fate of Man and Woman for the destruction they had inadvertently brought upon them.

God watched, and did not judge in either favor.

[ Thank you Nihilistic_Impact for it was him who created this back ground for our story]
.......................................................................................
The year 600ACE

Breasail, an ancient land shrouded in mist, comprised of vast plains that rise and fall in gentle sweeping hills, dense woods and bogs dot the landscape while upon the western shore are steep crags which over look a vast ocean. The North and Eastern shore are dotted with numerous small coves while the southern coastline is dominated by a natural harbor created by a peninsula that reaches out and turns back in, forming a natural defense against the rages of deep waters.

Here on the Southern point is home to the city Cambriae, founded several centuries ago by the Royalist Pendragon who by might of his sword and cunning of his words was able to forge the scattered fiefs of the land into one united whole. But times change and old wounds fester and though Pendragon's heir was able to hold the throne the third generation faltered. Numerous fortifications in numerous states blight the land with their cold stone presence as war rages; only Cambriae is at peace and prosperous though.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=640394#pid640394

The forest was dark and damp, a thick fog blanked the ground from a nearby bog. De'Mona moved in and out of the trees in shadow... Her dark drow skin as well as the dark grayish color of the suede she wore helped her to blend her into the shadows. Walking beside her was a wolf.. she had found the wolf half dead bleeding and covered with scars, as well as missing one eye, a short time after she escaped, and had nursed the wolf back to health. The wolves fur was also gray much like De'Mona's skin, He still carried many of the same scars from when she had first found him.

De'Mona and the wolf spent most of there time living and hunting in the forest and nearby bog. But as the nights grew longer and colder she knew that soon they where going to need to find some kind of shelter.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=646188#pid646188

Amozabel Grimké, Yuan-Ti and Assasin, cursed himself for not bringing warmer clothes. His cold blooded body had dropped quite a bit of warmth now, to the point where it was growing dangerous. He wrapped the bear fur he had around him, but it wasn't doing much.
His extraordinary sense of smell caught a scent, and he jumped down from the tree, landing gracefully on his feet as he looked around.
"Hello?"

De'Mona had the hood of her cape pulled up over her long red hair which helped her blend into the surroundings even more. She leaned against a tree when she heard the thud on the forest floor.. It sounded like it had landed not to far from her.. she was silent.. breathless as she leaned against the tree listening then she heard the sound of a mans voice.. with a type of hissing quality.
She quietly pulled her sword from its sheath, not knowing if this was another bounty hunter trying to track her. Over the past 6 months she had seen her share of then.. although none had been successful .. not yet anyways.
She peered around the tree and saw the young Yuan-Ti as he stood looking around... sniffing the air around him.. she knew he was picking up her scent... She stood motionless behind the tree waiting to see what his next move would be.

Amozabel stood in place for a moment, before looking at the tree she was behind.
"It's alright. I didn't come to harm anyone. Just glad to see someone else out here for a change."

She stepped around the tree.. still holding one of her swords.
"Who are you? and what are you doing out here?" she asked suspiciously.
She hadn't seen another person out here in weeks.. and the last person now rested under some leaves deep in the woods someplace.. the last bounty hunter that had been chasing her.

Amozabel crossed his arms over his chest.
"I am Amozabel Grimké, and I... have been living in these woods for a few days now. Freezing my cold-blooded ass off. I probably wouldn't even be able to try and fight you right now, at least until I warm up."

she cocked an eye brow at him still unsure if she should put her sword away or not. Just then her wolf came out of the forest behind Amoz, she decided to sit back and watch for a moment to see what his reaction was to the wolf before she would make a discussion.

Amozabel felt the wolf watching him, but didnt make a move against it.
"As I said, I can't fight right now, anyways."

De'Mona re sheathed her sword. .. " well.. do you by any chance know how to start a fire." she asked.. shivering a bit herself.

"sure" she said..

A little while later then where sitting around the warm glow of a fire.

[OOC- we need to let some other characters catch up to us]

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&page=12
Ianic shivered in the darkess. Suddenly a light flickered. Goosebumps flew up his arms as a whisper of wind went by. He decided that the fire was his best bet if he didn't want to freeze to death.

De'Mona handed Amoz a piece of her meat jerky .. it wasn't much but that was all she had in the way of food that night..
Her wolf sat up next her her .. a low growl coming from it's throat as it looked towards over to a group of trees..
De'Mona looked up and saw the shape of a young, light skinned elf coming towards them. She reached down and stroked her wolves fur to steady him as she watched the elf approach the fire.

Amoz nodded solemnly. He wasn't in the mood for talking: his cold blooded body was still warming up.

Ianic sat in front of the fire. His hands shook as he held them out in front of him. He kept an eye on the wolf though.

((http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&page=12))
Walking from in the woods he saw smoke rising up to the sky Clark made his way to the small band of people he cast a few smoke spells and teleported himself behind them being cautious he cleared the smoke and introduced himself saying "Hi my name is Clark"

De'Moan smiled at the small band of people that had started to gather around the fire, she hadn't seen so many people so far out here in the forest since she had been out here, now it seemed like they all came out of nowhere as they all gathered around for the warmth of the fire.

"I'm De'Moan", she said to the small group

Amoz nodded towards De'Mona.
"Everyone, I am Amozabel. Tell me, what brings you all here this fine night? I remember only beginning with two," he said with a light chuckle, now in a better mood as the snake warmed up.

Clark pasted out as soon as he opened his mouth,He fell down on the baron land and was shivering like a man in the Arctic.

DeMona stood up to help pull Clark over to the fire... she took off her cape. for the first time her long red hair spilling down over her.. she wrapped her cape around the half frozen man.

De'Mona didn't want to answer to much of Amoz question. she supposed they would find out soon enough, " Seems i've made a few enemy's where i was last staying and i have a few people looking for me" she told the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom