Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Celestine

"I. WAS. ANGRY!" He cried out as he raised his sword to point at her. "Damn you! This wouldn't have happened if you would have just let me have my child! Why!? Why would you deny me my child when we had something going!" He cried out as raised the sword high and brought it down hard, attempting to slash at her shoulder once more for a fatal slash in blind fury.

Hiyami whirled out of the way, still on the defensive. She held her sword at the ready. She was... completely awed by his stupidity. "Did it ever occur to you that I didn't mean it?" she asked bluntly. She'd been pretty angry, too... And she really wouldn't have minded bearing his child if he'd not been so... Unkind. "You know, you being pissed, me being pissed... Did that not occur to you?"

He clenched his sword as he glared at her. "If thats the case...then why challenge me to a duel to the death!? This was supposed to be a distraction for your sister and Ichiro right!? Why a challenge to the death?! You couldn't ask me to come outside to show me something or use some other reason to make me leave! If you really want one of us dead, I'll take on the duel! Your move!"

Hiyami sighed. "I never said 'to the death,' you moron." She wasn't surprised in the least that he was aware of the situation. He wasn't that stupid after all.... Thus her complete and utter awe at his idiocy in regards to women and human nature. Of course she'd try to hurt him after he'd cut her so deeply. She sheathed her sword. "But if you're so anxious to have one, feel free." She held her arms to her sides, giving him permission to kill her. It was stupid, but whoever said that emotions had brains?

"What the hell does a duel between pirates mean then!? We kill the one who is defeated!" He yelled out to her before seeing her put the sword in its sheathe, her arms to his side. Seeing that he would have the clear way of killing her, he walked over to her and shed a tear before he pierced her stomach area with his sword until the hilt went up to her. He held her close to him and held her close. "Till death do us part..." He said before pulling the sword out of her...watching the blood drip down the blade. It was only then that he realized what cruel consequences would come from the action of killing the only woman he ever loved. "W-What have I done...!?"

"Maybe," she said, watching as he approached. She forced herself not to cry out when she felt him driving his sword through her abdomen. A belly cut. Nothing short of a miracle would keep her alive considering that the acidic fluids within her system would begin to corrode her body... At least, that was if she didn't die of blood loss first. "But it seems death has found itself another soldier." She coughed, grimacing as she felt her body rejecting the oxygen she inhaled as it tried to stem the tide of death that was quickly crashing over her body. She raised a hand to his face, touching it gently.

"I loved you," she smiled up at him, tears in her eyes. And then the light was gone, the tears fallen... Her body began to crumple to the floor, no longer the host of the brilliant force of life that was Hiyami.

Feeling her hands on his face, his eyes stared in fear over what he'd done. Anger and desire killed his love...It drove him to take her life...to sully his hands with her blood. He dropped his sword as he fell to his knees, holding her tightly as tears ran down his face. "Hiyami...I'm so sorry...Hiyami...!" He cried to her but he knew all was lost. He wept for minutes as Ichiro and Mayumi continued to search for the document, unaware that Darian had it all along. He couldn't think of a life without her anymore...Taking the sword he had stabbed her with, he plunged it into his own abdomen...killing himself because he could not be with Hiyami. "Of course..." He said weakly as he laid down next to her body, hand in hand as he looked to her with tears in his eyes, blood trickling down his mouth. "I won't be able to go where you go..." He said before kissing her lightly, leaving a bloody lip print on her forehead before he closed his eyes to drift off to the afterlife.

"Find it yet Mayumi?" Ichiro said as he continued to search for the document down below. "We must have looked everywhere...There's no chance that its here...Where...Wait..." He looked around for a bit. "Mayumi...Does I seem to be talking a bit...differently now? Am I actually speaking more than just...five words...?"

Mayumi froze at his words. "Then, Nathan is...?" Without waiting for a response, she shot out of the room, sprinting over the wooden boards and up the stairs to the deck. "Hiyami?! Sister?!"

Only to stop short at the scene before her.

Dead. There were two bodies. One, Nathan's. One, her sister's.

"NO! NONONONONONONONONNOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed, her throat raw. Tears bubbled over her lashes and her knees failed her as she dropped to the wooden, blood-stained deck. "Nooooooooooooo!"

Ichiro ran after her, only to see the devastation as well. His captain and his friend's sister lay dead on the floorboards. "This is all my fault...If I hadn't tried to convince her...She might still be alive...I should have just lived with what I had instead of just trying to break free!" He said as he moved over to hug Mayumi, hiding her face into his shoulder. She didn't need to see this. Taking her back into the cabin's he would let her cry her eyes out as he tried to decide what to do next...and where Darian was.

Mayumi shoved him away. "Don't touch me!" she sobbed, his action, forcing her to move. She crawled to her sister's body and bawled over it, completely devastated. "Hiyami...! God dammit, Hiyami!" The tears never stopped, and her shoulders never stopped shaking from the strength of her breathing. In-out-in-out-sob-sob-scream-cry-in-out-in-out. "Dammit...!"

Ichiro could only stand and watch as she began to cry over her sister. He could only stand back and wait for Mayumi to stop...He had to try and help her somehow after this...she couldn't go on by herself when she was so used to being with her sister.

Back
Top Bottom