Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Celestine

(Its fine its fine, no worries just relax :] )

Nathan pulled her against him as she slept. His had an arm under her, hugging her as he held her close to him and he looked to the ceiling. His terms was that he had to openly admit his love and he already knew he lost the bet halfway...he felt some spark for this girl.

In the morning, Nathan awoke first to the sound of shouting outside. Yawning, he got up and dressed before going aboard to see Ichiro and Darian surrounded on the ship with a bunch of hoodlums. They were far outmatched in numbers. Nathan cleared his throat and the men looked at him. One of them ordered to attack and everyone began to get to fighting...within moments there was already blood pools on the ship deck...and they weren't Nathan's crews' blood.

Hiyami woke alone the next morning, feeling a bit sticky and potentially dirty... Upon remember what had happened the night before she realized why. She shrugged before looking for a washbasin and washcloth. It was easy enough to get cleaned up when you were used to it. Once she felt clean, she looked through the things she'd brought back with her. Among the items was a charm against pregnancy... Immediately, she placed the large thong over her neck so that the charm itself lay between her breasts.

Still, she wondered where Nathan had gone... Upon stepping out of Nathan's room, she found herself neatly pivoting to avoid her younger sister, who'd nearly run into her. "Mayumi?"

"Nee-san!" her younger sister latched onto her. "I'm so glad you're okay!"

Hiyami patted her little sister on the back. "Of course I'm okay," she says with a grin. "Who do you think I am?" Then, her eyes grew serious. "More importantly, I want you to start speaking with the quiet one: Ichiro. Get more than five words out of him and we'll be able to do what we want."

Mayumi's eyes widened as she heard her sister's explanation. Still, she took to it like she took to all things. "Of course!"

On the deck, it was literally bloodshed as bodies laid everywhere aside from the employer, who was cowering in a pile of dead bodies as Darian and Ichiro both stood on both sides of Nathan, the trio looking down at the man demonicly as Nathan raised his sword and cut the man's hand off. He picked it up and motioned it with a pointed finger for the man to get the hell off his ship and the man ran off screaming. Nathan immediately told Ichiro and Darian to clean up the bodies, leave the blood for later, while he took Mayumi and Hiyami into town. Turning to go get them, he just missed their conversation as he walked up. "Ready to go out to stock up?" He said as he wiped some blood off his clothing.

"Of course," Hiyami said with a bright smile. It would be a good time to get Mayumi a pregnancy charm in the event that she did decide she wanted to sleep with one of the boys that they essentially lived with on the ship. In addition to that, there were girl things that both females would need to get that boys simply could not be trusted with. And on top of that, if they'd sent the boys alone, there was little to no doubt that the shopowners might have run them off. After all, fancy lingerie was generally something men bought, but women wore... She she didn't exactly see the point in chasing them men off, especially if they were trying to pick something out for their potentially richer significant others. As they moved through the crowds, Hiyami began a metnal list of the places they'd have to go n order to gethings done more efficiently.

Turning first as he led them along, he entered a food mart and began to buy some fresh supplies that could be stored away for a good long time. Hauling them around in a sac, he began to drag them along to the local blacksmith to buy some more gun pellets and cannonballs, which he hauled around in another sack...his strength was immense that it could surprise many. "Now that MY shopping is done lasses...what about for you two? Do you need anything here, other than new clothes that you aren't wearing already? Seriously...you two are hot and all when you look alike but its very confusing on who is who."

At the words, Hiyami grinned. "I've got pink hair, she has blonde." It really wasn't so hard to tell the difference, was it? "Anyways, we've got girl things to attend to, so I suppose you can either hang back or get the full blast. It doesn't really matter." And with that, the girl turned to check a few signs. Within moments, she had some clothes in her arms - matching clothes. She'd considered buying a wig, but was fairly sure there might be some on board. Most pirate ships had some way of moving about undetected, after all, and for that to work, the crew had to be discrete. Next she'd get some cloth 'pads' or 'strips' which were used for women's monthlies... but she supposed the man was aware of that.

Then she casually waltzed up to a shopkeeper, her sister blushing behind her. "Would you happen to have any charms against pregnancy?"

The shop keeper raised an eyebrow as he looked to the sister before pulling out a charm very different than Hiyami's. "This one is from the Carribean. Made by a voodoo shamaness...have fun with it." He said as he slid it over. "Free of charge..." He said as Nathan was glaring hard daggers into the man's eyes. "Cmon then, lets go you two." He said as he grabbed their things to add to his own weight...after paying the man though. Then, whether or not they'd come, he began to walk back to the ship...of course if they didn't come, it would mean trouble.

Hiyami took the object and carefully passed it to Mayumi as they followed behind Nathan - at a distance. Just enough so that they could watch him, but so that he couldn't hear them. "Hold onto this," Hiyami ordered her sister. Her face softened: "Just in case. We never know what can happen." Mayumi frowned at her - Hiyami could see the disagreement in her face - but accepted it.

"Okay," the younger girl agreed.

It was only through their trust in each other that Hiyami knew that Mayumi wasn't tucking it away into her clothes to throw it away later. "Thank you," she said warmly to her little sister before grabbing the girl's hand, following after Nathan. The chance to escape was wide open before them, but they were pirates - honorable ones. The agreement between Nathan and herself had been made on the water and she'd stick to it.

As they approached the boat, the bodies were tossed overboard and Darian and Ichiro were already working on the bloody floorings. Taking the girls down into the supply room, he dropped the supplies in there before looking at them, handing them their own bags and sacks of items that they had bought previously. "Now then...we aren't going to set sail for a while until the blood is off the boat, besides a storm is coming tonight so its best to stay inland..." He moved over behind Hiyami and wrapped his arms around her, his mouth whispering into her ear loud enough for both sisters to hear. "Until then...what do you want to do little Hiyami..."

The two girls accepted their packages and Mayumi exited towards Darian's cabin. She dropped the bag of clothes off in his room and, rolling up her imaginary sleeves, headed up to the deck. "So, boys, need some help?" She was, of course, used to being useful and making herself useful.

Alone with Nathan in the supply room and their remaining purchases, Hiyami blushed when he moved to grab her. Pleased that he was interested in spending time with her again - no matter the type -, she purred back an easy response: "What is it that you want to do, Captain?"

"Oh you should not have asked that question young lass." He said chuckling as he brushed his lips up and down her neck as he held her closer to him. "Perhaps we could do something a little more civil than...forced sex." He said as he released her. "Perhaps we could do something that could...get us to have some good ole fun..." He pulled from his pockets the old bottles of rum he got from her ship when he pillaged it. "Shall we get drunk in my studies Hiyami?"

Ichiro looked to Darian before looking to Mayumi. Darian, almost as if he understood, dropped the bloody mop and began to head down. Ichiro looked at the mop and then to Mayumi before he began to swab the deck. "Clean." He said in a quiet voice.

"Of course, Captain," she said, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "Besides, didn't we agree that I'd be up for whatever, ah... fantasies that you might have?" She saw that he'd found the rum - the good kind, and smiled, wondering what kind of drunk he was. She certainly could hold her liquor - she'd gotten the ship from the last captain when said captain had gotten alcohol poisoning in a shipwide contest.

Mayumi simply nodded and picked up the mop to help wash the blood away... Though, if the weather was going to turn stormy, as the clouds suggested, she didn't see why they were bothering... unless it was for aesthetic value.

As they continued to clean, Ichiro eventually put down his mop and walked over to the railing as he looked off to the distance to see storm clouds. Returning to Mayumi, he rubbed the back of his head before looking back to the clouds. "We clean because..." He waited a few moments as if he were in thought. "Builds good muscle...right?" He said as he moved behind her, helping her to mop the blood. "Blood is thick..." He said before waiting a few moments. "Harder to mop, see?" He let go of her to let her try it herself, alone again.

Nathan smirked as he pulled her along to his room. Pulling up a table rather brutally, he slammed the bottles of rum down near some shot glasses. "Take a seat, take a seat! Lets see who can drink the most without actually falling out! Hahaha!"

Mayumi merely smiled at him, understanding the logic, even if it seemed a bit moot. She did as he said, working swiftly and thoroughly to clean one patch before moving onto another. "We cleaned the decks, too, Hiyami and I. Especially when it looked like it wasn't going to rain soon," she explained. "It takes a lot of scrubbing, even if it does rain, when blood dries and clots on the deck."

Mayumi grinned at him, pouring some of the rum into the shot glasses. "Cheers?" She held one of the cups out.

(A bit of an error there in you last sentence eh? lol.)

Nathan laughed as he filled his glass as well and knocked it against hers. "Cheers mate!" He said before downing the glass heartily. "Ah yeah! Thats the good stuff it is!" He said chuckling.

Ichiro smiled as he shook his head. "Its training...Captain does not want us..." He waited a bit, as if in thought again. "He does not want us..." He grimaced and seemed annoyed as he shook his head. "Cannot speak too much...sadly..." He said before going back to mop the floorboards. "I'm sure captain told you." He waited some more. "About getting me to speak..." He waited some more, he seemed more annoyed with each pause. "more than give words." He dropped the mop and seemed frustrated now. "Sea cursed me...cannot speak." He paused for a bit before sighing, just accepting his fate. "Cursed me for my sins."

(Meh. <_< She filled both glasses, mister, so we've both erred! xD))

Hiyami knocked her glass back as he did, letting the strong taste steep through her tongue before it traveled down her throat to warm her chest and belly. "Indeed!" she agreed enthusiastically. "It's too bad none of your boys are here. Mayumi doesn't drink, but I sure bet they do!"

Mayumi frowned at his words. "A curse, huh? Did he know about that when he gave us the challenge?" Her mind was whirring, trying to think of any curses she'd heard of that limited speech.

(No I mean you put Mayumi twice lol.)

Ichiro nodded. "He wants to help me." He paused again. "Though I hate him so..." He shook his head as he sat down. "The best I can do is..." He paused some more. "write down all I have..." He paused again, getting rather frustrated once more. "to say...it really sucks." He picked up the mop and began to finish clearing off the last remnants of blood left on the ship. "Go, I have things here." He didn't speak again after that unless provoked to talk in conversation.

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "Do you WANT a threesome? Or would you want a foursome? Haha...if my men are drunk well...I guess you forgot what I said earlier. They can't help themselves in they're drunk and it'd be a mass orgy in my room with you being the one taking it all. Is that what you want little lass?"

(Oh. xDDD Niiiice, wouldn't have noticed that.)

Mayumi relinquished the mop and left, her mind reeling as she tried to think of what kind of curse it could be... For one thing, what exactly did it do? She'd have to ask him, later. There were many questions, and she needed answers.

"Well, I hadn't thought that far," Hiyami shrugged. "Still, as I said... "I'll take whatever you can throw at me..." She grinned with a challenge: "And probably whatever you can't too."

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "Well then...I guess we'll just have to get ourselves nice n drunk to see just how far we can get." He said smirking as he slid a bottle over to her. "Forget the shots. Cheers." He said as he banged her bottle with one of his own before downing the rum. When his lips left the bottle he was a flush pink from being drunk. "Aye...yep there we go...nice n drunk haha..."

She shrugged and went along with his whim, chugging the entire bottle. It left a burn in her throat, but warmed her belly. She set the empty by her foot and grabbed a fresh bottle. "We'll see," she said evenly, her eyes twinkling at him.

Hearing her, he laughed as he took another bottle of rum and began to down it. "Want to place another wager on this...? To see who gets drunk first...? I've been making all the terms, lets see what YOU can do when it comes to gambling heheheh."

She grinned at his words. Another wager, was it?

"Alright, fair enough..." she said. "If I can drink you under the table, you give me the opportunity to purchase Mayumi's freedom... By which I mean you set an attainable price." She wasn't too concerned about her own freedom... And besides, it would make for some interesting stories in the future. "And if you can drink me under the table, you get to keep me forever."

She was damned confident she'd win. Probably. She was also banking on the fact that he was starting to feel the alcohol's affects.

Nathan shrugged with a smirk at her demands, already assuming them. "A deal's a deal...though know I may be the same age as you, or around it, I've been drinking heavy for quite a while now." He chuckled as he began to drink down another bottle of rum. "Tell you what..." He said as he pushed a bottle of rum over to her. "Hows this...whether or not I win or lose...your sister can go free. I get to keep you either way...and I'd like that oh so much my dear little savvy crew mate." He said with a laugh. "Drink to our hearts content, lets not be doing this for the deal! Drink! Haha!"

She watching him with amused eyes as she drank down another bottle of alcohol. Her sister would go free either way, hm? That definitely led to some interesting possibilities. Hiyami took up another bottle... It didn't matter. Either way, she won. "Works for me," she said cheerily.

"The only thing you have to worry about is your fate whether you win or lose...if you win, you can still try and force me to admit any love to you...but if you lose...I can tell you whatever I want and it still means you'll be with my crew for the rest of my life." He hinted and had great emphasis on 'my life' to signal if he ever died she'd be free...he didn't want to die, he just loved a challenge and loved to fight for his life. "So then Hiyami...feeling the effects of the rum yet eh?"

Back
Top Bottom