Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Celestine

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan = Avatar (Captain)
Ichiro
Darian (Minus the wings and other inhuman body parts.)

The ship in the horizon caught Darian's eye as he signaled to his captain to head starboard. Nathan, seeing the signal, began to navigate the ship toward its prey at a speeding manner. He had the fastest ship in the world, no one could hardly beat him when it came to speed. Though his ship wouldn't stand a chance in a cannon fight, Nathan usually had his crew board the ship and easily wipe out their foes.

Within minutes, Their ship was next to their's and the captain and two of his men jumped aboard. Ichiro was first, immediately going on to cutting down anyone in his path without hesitation or remarks, his face was always blank and empty. Darian simply took them on head to head with his bladed arm whereas Nathan went down below deck to see if there were anything of value.

Mayami's rapier moved like quicksilver in her bid to protect her captain and twin. The two had been together for as long as they'd known each other and she'd be damned if she let her elder sister down. Hiyami didn't have quite the same level of strength she did. Rather, Hiyami was more of a plotter. She would plan things to benefit their crew, but mostly she did her best to ensure their survival.

It was almost a cruel blow to realize that they were being overtaken. Hiyami was in the bath - hardly in a place good for defending herself - and Mayumi had only just been informed. The damned idiots had thought they could handle the problem themselves. At her first glance of the flag, though, she'd headed straight down to inform her sister.

As it was, Mayumi stood before her sister, rapier in hand, as Hiyami stood behind her, doing her best to cover herself with a towel whilst holding a dagger in a last attempt to protect herself.

(Sorry for a short post. Rushing cause I gotta go.)

Ichiro stopped shortly just as a man slowly slid off his blade. He turned his head to see a girl, Mayami, begin to join the fight. Seeing some ability in her, he slashed his blade to get rid of excess blood before rushing at her with a blank expression, rising the blade up high just to bring it down strongly toward the girl's shoulder. He didn't want to kill her yet...he wanted to see just how good a fight this could be.

As Nathan walked through the bottom deck, he soon found nothing of interest in most of the rooms...only clothes of the crew and some bottles of rum...which he stored in a robbing sack he had. Opening the last door, his eyes went wide to see a girl in a bath. "The hell...?"

Mayumi brought her blade up to meet his, effectively countering his attack. Next, she twisted her wrist to knock it away from her body, before moving in to chamber a kick at what was generally considered a man's sensitive area. She couldn't afford to lose - she needed to get to her sister! "Hiyaaaah!" Not even if she actually did end up flashing her enemies. She, after all, wasn't as concerned with appearances and propriety as her sister.

Downstairs, Hiyami darted forward as soon as the door opened, her towel held to her chest and the hand with the dagger coming up to strike as truly as she could after having been in such an awkward position. In response to his query, she responded in the politest way she could think of under the current circumstances: "Your ass!"

Easily grabbing the knife as it lunged toward him, Nathan twisted her wrist as he pulled her closer to him to get a good look at her. "Hm..." He said as he seemed to be in thought through the sounds of men and women fighting above deck. "Put some clothes on and follow me if you want to live. Everyone on this ship will be slaughtered excluding you so long as you cooperate with me, got it?"

Feeling his blade get blocked, he dodged her kick before grabbing her leg and lifting it up high to render her movement practically useless...though all the while, he got a very good look at her, though he didn't show it aside from a blush on his blank face. Immediately as he did so, Darian came up behind Mayumi and bear hugged her tightly so her arms would be rendered useless. "Got you now...so then miss..." Darian whispered into her ear. "Whats a fine lass like you doing on a ship so full of death...?" He said as the whole crew had been slaughtered, leaving the three of them left on the ship.

Hiyami mentally swore at him, but went still. She let the dagger fall from her fingers, giving a small wince as she felt the vibration from the blade introducing itself to her floor. It had been... a bit loud. Any embarrassment she might have felt was wiped away when she realized what he'd said. "Spare my sister!" she said, well aware that there was no way she'd be able to fight back in her current state. "I don't care what happens to me, but I'm asking you to save my sister!" And it was true. They were twins. Hiyami always felt the need to look out for her little sister, but in her own way, Mayumi always felt the need to look out for her. They were good for each other.

Mayumi remained silent, struggling fiercely against his grip. Unfortunately, there was nothing she could do - just a few seconds in trying to free herself proved that. She let herself go limp in defeat. "I'm second in command," she said. "I don't care if you kill me, but spare my sister." Both sisters apparently only had the other in mind when they spoke. It was a testament to their bond from their time on the seas.

(Speaking of which, they're twins huh? Could do a lot of deceiving with that haha.)

Hearing her, Nathan nodded. "I will spare both you and your sister so long as you two join me. Its said a female aboard a ship brings bad luck...haha...I guess this is why your crew has been slaughtered. Me and my two friends love a good challenge...so we'll bring you two aboard, unless you want to die. Now cmon miss, lets be on our way." He said before releasing her. "Grab essentials and lets go. We'll be sinking the ship once we're all aboard my vessel."

Hearing her, Darian chuckled. "We'll make sure your sister is juuust fine..." He looked at Ichiro and motioned for him to release the girl and head back to the ship. Nodding, Ichiro let her go before picking up his blade and going to the ship to prepare cannon fire to sink the ship. Darian held the girl in his arms with his face buried in her hair. "The feel of a woman as beautiful as yourself...I've sought for it for such a long time. The life of a pirate for years since childhood rarely gives the chance to have the needs you truly need."

Hiyami gave a great sigh of relief at his words despite his obvious slur against her ship and her presence on it. She immediately slipped into her usual wear and grabbed a bag of clothes - within the fabrics were papers and jewels of great worth as well as feminine products - and her weapon. She knew she likely wouldn't be allowed to keep in on an enemy ship as a prisoner, but she couldn't bear to see it sink. Her sword was one of the few things she'd worked for long and hard before her days as a pirate, and it wasn't something she was willing to throw away so easily... Even if she did have to see someone else using it.

Mayumi shuddered at his touch, suddenly filled with a sense of foreboding. What had she just damned them to? At his words, though, she understood what it was that he was implying. Sex. She - and her sister, if she wasn't mistaken - were going to be used for sex. It was true that sailors were rarely allowed women on ships because of the associated myths and tales, but neither she nor her sister believed in the foolishness... And, unfortunately, neither did these men. At least... At the very least, she'd have to try to take the brunt of it. It was her fault. Her fault that they were going to be used... She'd have to substitute for her sister whenever possible.

((Not really, actually. Their color schemes are different. xD Mayumi's got blond hair and a red outfit, but Hiyami's got pink hair and a black outfit.))

(Dye the hairs/wigs and change clothes lol.)

Taking her hand, he began to lead her out of the holds before reached the deck. Nathan cleared his throat and Darian jumped and rubbed the back of his head before noticing the sister. He looked to one then to the other before giving a simple 'huh'. After being ordered to take the two to the captain's quarters on his ship, Nathan went to leaking oil on the ship. "This'll make a grand show." He said before jumping onto his ship to take the wheel as Darian led the two sisters into Nathan's room, locking them in there before slipping out to watch the fireworks.

Nathan looked at Ichiro and gave the order to send a cannonball over. The first shot went and hit some metal, causing a spark and igniting the oil that was on the ship, burning the wood and bodies in a large explosion. Darian and Ichiro chuckled as Nathan dropped below to go into his room to confront the girls. "Now then....I'd like names from both of you and what you're best at. Now."

The twin sisters held hands as soon as they were able and continued to do so, taking comfort in each others' presence. As they were taken below, they began to lean on one another quite literally. When they heard the cannon go off, both girls flinched, well aware that they had just lost good men and years of work. It was one of the accepted dangers of the sea. You sail on her whims, you live on her whims, and you die on her whims. If you're lucky, she'll let you breathe for another day. Quietly, they held each other, comforting each other and mourning their loss.

"At least we have each other," Hiyami finally said quietly. "And we'll be able to stay with each other."

And it was only too soon that the men returned. Mayumi immediately pushed Hiyami behind her, but Hiyami merely placed a hand on her shoulder, smiling softly at her. "Together," she said softly, reminding her sister of what they'd just agreed on.

"My name is Hiyami," she said. "This is my sister Mayumi." She gestured towards her sister - not that she had to. The similarities were obvious. "I'm better at navigation and charting, but she's better at managing and fighting... Not that I suppose you'll need much managing here..."

(true that. ;3)

Nathan looked at the two and raised an eyebrow to their similarities. "Twins huh? Interesting..." He said as he began to circle them, eying them and sizing them up. "Navigation and charting huh? Thats good, gives me less to do so I'll leave you to that Hiyami. As for fighting...Glad to have another scrapper on board. Don't take us lightly, we're good but we are a small crew of elite pirates. And I saw you with Darian. Don't mind him, he's a lady killer. He'll throw you away for anyone in an instant and if he said anything about his 'wants' well...whenever we pillage villages he always gets his 'wants'. So...try to ignore the dope. As for Ichiro, if you've met him, he's a quiet guy but deadly. Don't mess with him and he won't mess with you...and I'll tell you what. Provoke him to say more than 5 words and I'll let one of you go when we get to the next town. The only rule for this matter is, he can't be harmed or threatened. I'm sure you'll think of something...but as for now..." He placed a hand on both of their shoulders. "Time for you two to get some...female ignitiation. Shall we return to my room for the night?"

Hiyami and Mayumi only exchanged glances at the way that this captain was taking to their presence like a second glove found under a bedcover instead of on the dresser. Still, they weren't complaining. It gave them things to do while they were on board... And busy. It was good to be busy. It meant that people were less likely to persist in trying to interrupt when you were doing something. What really had them confused, though, was his reference to female ignitiation... did he mean initiation? The two girls only swapped looks again as they were steered back towards the captain's rooms. Mayumi's expression was more determined than concerned, but Hiyami was worried about her sister. She knew her well enough to understand that the expression Mayumi wore was one that came out only when she felt responsible for something - or as though she'd been cornered. Still, it wasn't as though they were defenseless. If things went badly, they'd be able to defend themselves.

(Woops my bad lol. Thought I misspelled it.)

Leading them to his room, he looked at them and closed the door behind him. "Strip." He said as he looked to them with a serious note. "See...if you want to live, and work for this crew as a female well...you'll have to have sex with the captain. Who's first? The older sister..." He said as he rubbed a hand up and down Hiyami's arm. "Or the younger one...?" He gripped Mayumi's ass, trying to tick her off knowing what her sister had said about her being a great fighter. "Or would you prefer both? I'd really enjoy that...and I'm sure both of you would as well. Now then..." He began to undo his own pants and take off his shirt until he was in the nude before them. "Hurry now, lets not keep me waiting."

Hiyami went cold at his words. When she saw Mayumi take a deep breath and move to pull her sword from her sash, she couldn't help her reaction. She grabbed her sister and slung her out of the room, slamming the door shut behind her. Her eyes found the captain's and she couldn't help but want to cringe at the lack of sympathy. She'd expected it, but she'd still been hoping that they would have been treated as people beyond their genders.

She was leaning against the door to hold it shut... And then she locked it. Guilt assaulted her. She could feel the wood pounding against her back as her sister beat at the door. She wanted to cover her ears and cry when she heard her sister calling for her.

"Don't worry!" Hiyami called to her sister. "I'll fix this." Her eyes found Nathan's once more.

Both of the girls were virgins - neither of them was really ready for this, but what had to be done had to be done. She began to cross the room towards the man, letting her black coat fall to the ground. Next was the red shirt she wore. Then her bra. Next her miniskirt. And then she stood before him in only her pink lacy panties and black boots.

"Let me undergo the initiation twice in my sister's stead," she beseeched. "Mayumi is still a virgin - she's never done anything like this before. At least let her get to know you better before you sleep with her." Hiyami took a deep breathe. "Besides, she doesn't know anything about contraceptives."

"Nor do I about that C word...but..." He turned around and thought for a bit before turning to look at her. "We'll only do it once, unless you want another go after that." He walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder gently. "Ha...you've got good love for your family Hiyami...for that, I'll let your sister wait for when she's ready...whereas for you, I'm sorry to say, you've still got something to do for me." He said as he pressed her body against the door, his body against hers as he looked her closely in the eyes, so close that their noses were barely touching. "I'll be sure...to make this feel more than just sex my dear. I'll make this feel like you were having your first with a lover." His hand began to rub up and down her hip before he slowly slipped his hand into her panties to slowly rub her crevice to get her nice and wet. "Tell me how it feels girl..."

"Thank you," she whispered the words against his lips. She would have been willing to bend to whatever tastes he might have had in order to save her sister. She was grateful that he was being so lenient. Still, she felt things weren't as fair as they could be... Since she had just deprived him of something that he may have otherwise had. "If you like, more than once is alright," she said quietly as he began to touch her. "I have a charm that protects against pregnancy." It was one of the precious jewels that she'd brought with her. She would need to get it turned into a pendant or ring at some point, though. It was only moments later that his touch began to have visible affects on her. Her eyelids had lowered slightly and she was breathing more heavily.

"It feels... good..." she was startled by the feeling, though... Mayumi wasn't the only virgin on the ship, after all.

Nathan raised an eyebrow at her reaction to his touching. He leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Everything will be fine little virgin...I'll go gently with you so long as you comply..." He said as he picked her up into his arms. He walked over to the bed and gently laid her down before laying down beside her, kissing her gently on her lips, his tongue sliding past them, as he continued to rub up and down on her crevice. "Don't blame me if you fall in love with me girl...I've been quite the heart breaker with me leaving all these mistresses yet..." He whispered into her ear. "You're part of the crew now and can follow me anywhere..."

Hiyami allowed herself to fall prey to his efforts, feeling not unlike an injured child being attended to by someone that knew what they were doing. At his words, though, she couldn't help but respond to him: "You needn't worry," she said quietly. "I won't be the one that falls in love with you." She was too aware of their circumstances to feel anything romantic for him. Rather, her sister was far more susceptible. Mayumi was young. And on top of that, she could be considered naive. She'd been the fighter of their duo. She'd never read about the fast hands and fast words of men.

The only thing she could think of to circumvent her sister's attraction for the man was to put him out of her range. She looked at him and then looked him straight in the eye. "But you'll fall in love with me."

"Perhaps...perhaps. I've never been around a woman I've had sex with too long...this will be an interesting feat young miss." He said quietly to her before placing his lips onto hers, closing his eyes as he kissed her passionately as his fingers began to push into her somewhat. He slowly let his index finger slide slowly into her until it was up to the knuckle and he began to twist it around inside her before slowly pulling it out. Taking both of his hands to her underwear, he slowly slipped them off along with her boots so they were now both fully nude. Laying on top of her gently, he began to kiss up and down her neck as his cock began to prod into her pussy, not pushing itself fully into her yet, just teasing her.

Ichiro was walking down below deck and soon saw Miyami outside the captain's room. Walking over to her, he pointed at the door and cocked his head as if he were wondering why she was sitting around outside the door. He remained silent as always all the while.

"Perhaps is right, captain," she said quietly as he kissed her, pressing his tongue and fingers into her simultaneously. Her body instinctively arched into his touch as though it were asking for more. She felt the motions he was making inside of her and couldn't help but give a soft gasp and whimper at the sensation. Her underwear and boots were quickly removed and she lay naked beneath him, her body parchment that he had yet to mark. When he paid attention to her neck, she couldn't help but jerk upwards, pressing her breasts flush against his chest. Returning to her relaxed state, though, she found herself blushing when she realized that his penis was pressing into her slightly.

Mayumi heard the approaching pirate and, distraught, merely looked at him. When he silently questioned her about the captain's door, she threw herself bodily at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Immediately she started to cry, her body shaking just as her heart was.

Continuing to kiss up and down her neck, he silenced her by pressing his lips firmly against hers as he slowly pressed his cock into her more until her hymen would snap. Once it did, he stopped moving and would let her succumb to the pain until it became numb to her. He didn't want her to have too much pain during this...he always had a soft spot for women, no matter who it was. It could have been the most evil of people and he'd show mercy...only to women of course. "Just relax...let the pain slowly drift out..."

Feeling her thrust her body against his, Ichiro looked down at her with a slightly confused face as he lightly wrapped his arms around her, cooing the ailing woman. Out of all the people on the ship, Ichiro was the purest of heart...he was only onboard because he owed his life to Nathan...moreover because he was a slave. Once his contract was somehow destroyed or disposed of...Nathan and Darian would be long dead. He never agreed with what he was forced to do...and Darian and Nathan always made sure to keep him away from wherever the contract may be.

At the sudden, sharp pain, Hiyami froze, her eyes tearing up automatically in response to the pain before she managed to get her body under control. She tensed and relaxed parts of her body until she was completely relaxed... Of course, relaxing didn't stop the pain. It just made it a little less noticeable because it wasn't as concentrated. Slowly, she breathed in and out, in and out, doing her best not to flinch again in reaction to the pain that still lingered. That, she knew, would only make things worse. "Okay," she finally whispered into his ear. "I'm okay."

"God...damn...it!" Mayumi cried into his shoulder. "Why?! Why couldn't I do anything?!" While she knew why she couldn't do anything - her sister had literally thrown her out of the room - it didn't keep her from doubting herself. After all, wasn't she the stronger of the two? Hiyami, after all, was a scholar, not a soldier! "Dammit!" And the tears flooded in again.

When she whispered into his ear, he smiled and nodded. "I'll be as gentle as can be girl..." He began to slowly thrust in and out of her, not daring to go into her anymore as she was still new to this. His hand reached out and grabbed her breast, fondling it tenderly...aside from his fingers pinching her nipples and sometimes tugging on them until they slipped from his grasp. "Just let me know when you're gonna cum...and where you want me to cum baby..." He whispered to her as he continued to thrust.

Ichiro sighed and patted her back before letting her go. He moved over to Nathan's door and pulled out some kind of weird tool that fitted into his keyhole. After some silent adjustments, the door was unlocked and Ichiro pointed to the handle before patting the girl on the head. He left her there, letting her do what she would be able to do.

The attention he gave her breasts when straight to the heat in her belly and she couldn't help but throw her head back to let out an appreciative moan. He was moving in and out of her and while she didn't necessarily like the feeling just yet, she certainly didn't dislike it. It was... an in between feeling. But when she'd arched her back, he'd hit something strange - something that had caused her whole body to shiver in response as if asking for him to strike it again and again. She reacted to that feeling, slanting her hips so he'd hit that spot again. And again. And again. And she couldn't help but marvel at how he was able to go deeper each time. "Cum inside me," she said breathily. "I want to know what it feels like."

Although Ichiro had opened the door, Mayumi didn't enter. The problem wasn't so simple. Her sister had thrown her out. Why? Because she wasn't dependable? No... If that were the case, then she'd have demoted her from second in command ages ago. No, the only answer here was that Hiyami was protecting her in the only way she knew how to. It was the only way they actually could at this point. And so Mayumi sat and she cried, waiting until her sister let her in again.

Feeling her arch back, he did indeed hit something as he thrust into her. It caused her to moan so wonderfully and he smirked as he began to thrust faster into her, making sure to hit that one spot over and over again. The rocking of the ship outside as it began to go into a small sea storm caused the door to slowly drift open silently as Nathan continued to thrust into her. He did it faster and harder until he heard her, making him feel even more lust-filled. His lips met hers as he let his seed spew out and fill her womb enough that it began to ooze out of her pussy and run down her hips and leg. Pulling his mouth away from her, a small string of saliva was all that connected their mouths before it finally broke. "That was...the best yet Hiyami...The best out of the many women I've had before..."

Back
Top Bottom