Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Borderline Challenge (MassAtk330 | celestine]

Kuaisu walked in his room to fine a very attractive young woman lurking over his desk. The door was already cracked so all he had to do was open the door slowly and sneak in. The door was no problem because he oiled he door hinges monthly.

As he tip-toed towards his desk and the woman trying her best, in vain, to find something of importance. He kept his important documents not laying around like some unorganized new recruit. Oh no he was much much more tactful than that and it almost hurt his feelings to think she thought of him as that stupid. all was their was the gossip of locals and locals of other towns he had wanted to sort out what was true and what was false.

"Very, very interesting..." She mumbled to her self looking at some papers as he was about 5 feet from her back now. closer an closer he got until he was about 6 inches from her back. Then all at once her took his arms and and wrapped them around her torso and lifted her playfully off the ground while saying "Surprise!" smiling as she squirmed in his arms.

Despite his attempts at quiet, she was still aware of his presence. The sound of cloth touching against itself, and the heat of his body as he got closer alerted her. Unfortunately, though, despite that, when he grabbed her, instincts kicked in, and she almost attacked - but for the cry of 'surprise' he'd given. Had she not realized it was him, she would have kicked up and backwards while attempting to deliver a turned elbow strike to get away. It was something she'd had drilled into her when she'd been in training - many men had tried to... she supposed 'assault' was the best word... her.

Now, she might have gotten angry in other cases. Perhaps annoyed, even. Still, whatever would have happened generally wouldn't have been fun for him. It was, undoubtedly, almost fortunate that she was... flustered. He'd grabbed her by the torso, yes - but one of his hands had landed on one of her breasts. As is, how in the hell was she supposed to react? Miaka blushed brightly, waiting for him to release her.

"Jerk," she muttered, knowing fully well that he was enjoying the chance to toy with her. In fact, he probably hadn't even realized he'd grabbed her bosom until it had happened.

Kuaisu's hand palmed her breast. He honestly didn't mean to touch her soft breast, which he never doubted by sight and know by touch. He played it off by sliding his hand down to her rib cage with the other. Lingering his touch she obviously allowed if but slightly, he said with a unexpected frown. "Jerk is all I get? I was sure you would try to do something to ..." his own sigh cut him off as he released her and gave her a dismissive wave. "Your not going to find any thing of importance there anyways." He said turning his back on her. "Go to sleep. We will discus the finer things of your new life, which I will try to let you have if you can be trusted."

He sits back at his desk and straightens the papers. With out looking at her he said, "I really don't wish for any more killing after this war we had... and if my life in you line of fire does this than you can try to kill me all you want."

Miaka rolled her eyes. This man obviously wanted her to attack him... Well, so be it. He might not wish it, but it was still worth something... And technically, the deal didn't start until tomorrow... right? Well, whatever. She didn't mind. when he released her, she took a few steps away, as if heading to his bed... But his room was littered with small weapons here and there, and it was one of these that she grabbed. With a quick twist of the upper body, it flew towards his head, her aim true. "Maybe it's all you deserve," she said coolly, partially to distract him.

She didn't want anymore killing either... but at this point, it was more for revenge than anything else. He had, after all, put her away, effectively causing her lord to die.

He didn't hear the weapon until it was to late. He was able to move a bit but not enough to stop or dodge the flying dagger he liked to collect. The blade entered his shoulder going though and coming to a sot at the hilt and his skin. He didn't cry out but instead he stood up and reached behind him to grab the hilt and pull it slowly. The blade cut more flesh on its way out and blood made his shirt damp with red. She took a small shock as he saw the blood seep faster than it should have and he felt increasingly weak.

He sat back down in his chair and leaned back. "See now you have to do what I say for two days." He took a labored breath. "Now go to sleep." he said after a minute. He would go and get a bandage or go to the medic but oddly he was too tired and he didn't know why exactly but he guessed she hit something important.

He tried relax as he felt like sleeping in his chair. He knew he was intending to sleep in this spot but now he felt as if he needed to sleep NOW at this moment.

Miaka was caught between surprise and shock... Although since the two emotions weren't too far apart, it would also have been fair to say that she felt both. She'd fully expected him to dodge it; as is, he'd managed to maneuver so that it was his shoulder that took the blow. Certainly, the small dagger had embedded itself further than she'd thought - she hadn't even thrown it very hard, the attempt more out of annoyance than any actual real malice. This time, anyways. Still, when his blood began to stain his clothes, she instinctively knew it was something that needed immediate attention.

And then she was caught - she was caught between keeping this man that she wanted to kill alive or keeping her word and honor as a spy under the banner of... Miaka's thoughts nearly went numb when she realized that none of it mattered anymore. Honor and service meant nothing to the dead, and though she wanted the man before her dead, she wanted him dead on her own terms, and not from some silly accident. "Stay awake," she ordered as she began to bustle around the room.

He'd told her to go to sleep, she thought, but she justified the order as being followed when she realized that he'd never said when. She set a basin in the bath to get hot water and gathered a few towels. A few moments searching in obvious places rewarded her with an emergency kit.

"Can you take off the shirt?" she asked, "Or am I going to have to rip it?" She rolled and pinned the sleeves of the shirt she wore so as to avoid staining it.

With a nodded though the pains of the dagger. "Yea I can do that..." he said as he unbuttoned his shirt and slid him self out from its confines. Tossing the slightly bloody shirt with his uninjured arm to the ground beside the chair and then he leaned back to give her more room to work with.

"And what's this?" he asked. "The one who wounded me is now tending to the same wound of her own choice," he said with a slight pain filled chuckle. The dagger wound hurt like a bitch, but for some reason he took delight in her hands running over his chest whether for aid or fun. He hoped silently for the latter in the future.

She watched as he stripped himself and moved so as to give her more space. She dropped a washcloth into the basin of hot water and, without mercy, began to clean his wound, pressing against it just hard enough to clean it without causing unnecessary pain... Of course, that wasn't to say there would be no pain. Just that there wouldn't be as much as if she were trying to cause it.... Which she was considering, actually, but had decided against.

"Oh, shut up," she murmured, well aware he was trying to tease her partially to distract himself and to prod at her. "I want you dead on my terms and not from some stupid accident that occurred because you were too slow to dodge properly." Miaka began to apply an herbal concoction to the wound. "Stupid man that you are, I probably should have let you die," she muttered. "And I'm still thinking about letting you bleed out so just accept the help." At that, she began to wrap lengths of gauze around the wound. Then bandage.

"There," she said, patting the bandage lightly, "All done!" She gathered the supplies and took them into the washroom, emptying the bloodied water basin and leaving the washcloth for cleaning. The other supplies she'd returned to where she'd found. "And don't even complain about me not sleeping," she said with a bit of a scowl. "Because you didn't specify when!"

Back
Top Bottom