Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Borderline Challenge (MassAtk330 | celestine]

celestine

Star
"The battle has ended!"

Those words were some of the worst that Miaka had ever heard. While it was natural to be happy about the end of bloodshed, the problem at hand was that she was hearing those words from the enemy leader while she was chained to his dungeon wall. It certainly didn't help that the man that had gotten her there was loitering in the shadows somewhere behind him.

"So?" she said callously, doing her best to act as though she didn't care. "What're you going to do now?" she challenged him. "Kill me?"

The man looked at her oddly for a moment - in a way that she could have called conniving. "No," he said after a moment. "I don't think so. We could certainly use skills like yours and you no longer have a master now."

He looked over towards his servant - the spy that had captured her. "You will obey him from now on. As far as you are concerned, you will do whatever he requires of you. Should you do otherwise, you will die. Be grateful for this opportunity to live."

Without waiting for a response, he left, leaving the two opposing spies alone.

"Well?" Miaka demanded haughtily, throwing her long black hair back. She looked at him with cool blue eyes. "What're you going to do to me now?" That was partially a bluff and partially to cast off any fears she might have had. As someone that had essentially been given to someone else - a slave, in all but name - he could effectively demand that she kill her friends or herself, or hell, even demand that she sleep with him. There was any number of things that she could be told to do... The only thing she had to do was put up with it or kill herself... But if she could escape... Plans formed in her mind even as she awaited his response.

Kuaisu smirked at her false bravado. He liked that in a woman. The thing that made them never back down. And Damn she was a looker. It really would be a shame to have caused the end of her life. Besides, he was a spy for the facts that he really didn't want to see the death and gore of the battlefield nor did he want to see it off of it.

Kuaisu observed the chained woman as he paced back and forth about 3-4 feet away from the captive. He was thinking , and thinking hard. He could see the calculating eyes of the spy measuring him and her own situation. That brought him to a pause.

He stepped close to her. "You actually think you can escape?" He pulled back a bit with a laugh. "With me watching over you-" A up down of her body "-there is no escape. Besides we already know who was always a few steps ahead of the other right?" He paused then sat down on a stool left for the guards to sit on. "So what do you propose we do about this."

Miaka watched his movements carefully, not unlike the way a snake watched its prey - singlemindedly and with the intent to kill. "Do you really think you can contain me?" she demanded almost proudly. "Our skills are evenly matched - if you let me live, I'll kill you." She hissed the last part venomously. She had no intention of giving into him. Ever. It would be shameful to her late master and to the various others she'd served getting to where she'd been. And now look at where she was. Her slip up had caused chaos. She was very certain that if she hadn't been caught, her master would have won... But there was nothing for that now. He was dead.

It was almost funny the way Kuaisu said that there was no escape. With spies, there was always an escape. There were times when it might take a very long time to succeed in such escapes, but there was always an escape. And in the event that there wasn't one, all one really needed to do was bite their tongue off. Suffocation wasn't a pretty way to go, but if it met her needs, the Asian woman was more than willing to do it.

"Kill me," she said boldly. "Or I will kill you."

He listened to her words and did not once doubt her viciousness and tenacity. But he felt like playing a game with her since her fate was in his hands to begin with. "Tell you what. I'll let you escape if you can. But only during the day. If you are caught then you are mine for the night. You do what I say when I say it." Pauses a second so she can take this in then laughs mockingly "Don't get cold feet now. I'm giving you a chance to escape."

"If you agree on you clans honor that you will abide by the rules, which are if you can escape then you are free and if you can't you are my slave during the night until morning. Then you can have a actual bed and room. Of course It will have to be the same one as me." He said with a sly smile of challenge of his lips.

She licked her lips at the offer, not because she was tempted, but because they'd gone dry, as had her mouth. An opportunity to get even with him... But did the benefits outweigh the costs? Each time she failed, she would spend the night bending to his every whim. Still, it would be better than starving to death here, in the dungeon... Her expression remained cool as she thought over what she could do. She was a woman of her word, so whatever she swore she'd do, she would keep by...

Finally, Miaka bit her lip. "Alright," she nodded. "I'll do it." She looked him in the eye. "I swear on the honor of my clan and myself that I will abide by the rules. If I can escape, then I am free, but if I cannot, I shall be your personal slave from dusk until dawn." Then, she added something else which she thought would keep them both on their toes. "And I will try to kill you once per day, but if that kill fails, then I will make no further attempts at escape for the remainder of the day... And you can have me for two nights and I won't fight for either my freedom or your death during that second day."

She didn't know if he'd agree or not, but she thought he would. It was in his nature to like to toy with his prey before partaking in it... As it was in hers.

He frowned slightly. All this talk of death and killing bored him greatly. With a sigh he walked over to the chained woman and even with the scars and cuts and dirty, she was absurdly beautiful. Such a waste if I have to kill her defending my self. Kuaisu thinks to himself.

Pulling a small key from roughly no where he unlocked he shackles on her legs first. He paused just a fraction of a second when his eyes was level with the cloth covering her inner thighs. Her leg muscles tightened letting him know she saw him. The heavy shackles dropped like dumbbells clanking loudly as he unlocked her legs and hands.

He stepped back before she could try anything and already fail today's chance. "You want to take a shower and rest for today? I won't even count it as the start of the challenge. That can start tomorrow." Sitting back on his stool. "I would think being clean was a must for women." He chuckled quietly but loud enough where she heard him.

"It's not as though I had very many opportunities to bath," she retorted, a slight blush appearing on her face. "I had to be placed under watch every time..." She didn't know why she was blushing, but she decided that it was because she was happy to know she'd get to bathe. He was right in that, at least. Women liked to be clean, and she was definitely among that number, if not at the top... And getting to bathe twice a week under watch, usually by men and generally by people of her skill... Well, it had been difficult to relax enough for a good scrub.

She'd definitely been surprised when he'd looked at the cloth along the inside of her thighs. It was a pretty guaranteed fact now that he was interested in her body, if nothing else. It was... interesting. Because of her line of duty, she'd never particularly considered herself a beauty, especially with the nicks and mars she'd gained over time. It didn't matter.

"I suppose I'll still be sleeping in your chambers tonight?" Though they may not be challenging each other just yet, she was still a bit more haughty than need be... But that wasn't something she'd admit out loud.

"Oh you bet you will be sleeping in my room." He said with a disbelieving outburst of a laugh. "We cant have you running around hurting innocents here in the castle when you really want-" eyebrows wiggle suggestively "-my body. Now come follow me. Be good and I might get the servants to bring an extra bed in to my room."

He began walking out of the prisoners dungeon going up a series of stair ways and hallways that looked all identical. Limestone walls gave a earthy scent to the dungeon, which almost overpowered the smells of its tenet's urine, blood and other unmentionables.

They finally reached the top where two guards posted at the entrance. "S-sir!" They put their hands on their weapons but Kuaisu stopped them. "Don't worry lads I have permention from the Emperor." Turning to look at her. "Yes good men. Shes my new play thing." He watches her reactions as he says the words.

"Oh, really?" she scoffed. "I can't see who would want your body. I bet you've spent so much time licking your master's boot heels that you haven't even bedded anyone yet! Why else would you jump at the chance to keep me?" Miaka rolled her eyes, before tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. She couldn't wait until she got to wash the whole length of it. With the recent rules governing her cleanliness, she was aching to hop into a shower with the oils and soaps necessary to wipe all the grime from her person.

As they moved higher and higher, Miaka made sure to count the steps and the distance between each of them. It was only after they'd gotten halfway up that she realized the folly of it. She no longer had a master, as late master's nemesis had said... At least, she didn't have one as long as you didn't count Kuaisu... And she certainly didn't!

When they finally got to the top, she stilled at the reaction of the guards, her body tensing in preparation to lunge forward to decapitate them. It was another habit. At Kuaisu's words, they calmed, their swords remaining sheathed. At his words, though, Miaka couldn't help but feel a certain level of rage rise in her. She would play by his rules, but she wouldn't stand for his mockery. She was greater than these simpletons...!

She glared at him visibly, well aware that he was watching for her reaction. She stalked forward and raised a hand to slap him, even as she moved her opposing leg to kick him in his groin. Miaka was hoping at least one of the two blows would land.

He raised an eyebrow as she came at him with hand and foot. Amused she didn't even try to pretend or deceive him. He avoided the kick to his genitals by executing a well times side step to the left. He caught her hand around the wrist and used that to turn her around and grabbing her other wrist. so both was crossed across her stomach and his chest on her back. She was secure no matter how much she struggled now.

Turning his attention to the two guards he said "It's OK lads, I just haven't had her trained yet." He laughs, but he did like the feel of her. Very much so. Then in her ear he said "Start acting right or I could take that as a failed attack on my life." He snickered. "So what will it be? Playing nice or do I have to carry over my shoulder the entire way? Which I might add will be a troublesome process being your ass will be in the air for all of the castle to see."

"You...beast!" she hissed at him. She didn't bother with trying to break out - rather, she dropped, surrendering her weight to him, knowing it was a fairly tried and true way of getting people to let go - or at least lower their guard. Either way, he would find it a bit more difficult to get a good grip on her and she would make full use of that, dropping away and shaking his arms off to roll forward, just out of his immediate range. She came up in a ready stance, her eyes daring he take her on.

"I can walk just fine by myself!" she scowled at him. "Bastard." she added, almost as an afterthought. The nerve of this man! More and more, Miaka found herself wanting to get a hold of an extremely thin spoon. At least those would hurt. Slow and painful, just the way she wanted to trap him...

But not even thoughts of his inevitable torture at her hands was able to distract herself from the very firm abs and biceps that had been pressing fully against her in order to restrain her.

Kuaisu raises his hands in the universal jester of surrender. "Alright. Alright. We are almost there anyways. Come." They walk and pass a few of the servants who bow to him as he passes. After another few minutes of walking Kuaisu comes to a halt in from of a large oak door. He takes out his key and unlocks the oaken wood. It swings open with ease and to present a very decorated and elaborate room design. Embroidered bed sheets, chairs, curtains all of them shone like star light.

"I may be a bastard but I have style." He said with a smile. "The bathroom is over there." He said with a point. "I already have some cloths for you." He pauses to look at her. "Although they may not fit your... considerable bust and ass but you'll have to make due until your trusted to be able to go shopping with me or any one else for that matter." He said in a extremely nonchalant manor.

Miaka was absolutely astonished by what she saw. While she'd expected that he was, to some extent, important to his master, she'd hardly expected it to be such an open relationship... His rank here was obviously of some significance... Perhaps that would be of use later. When they finally arrived, though, her astonishment was shot out of the water by pure shock. Style? She wasn't sure if she'd call it that. It was... very decorated. In fact, she might have even called it cluttered... But, she thought, there really was no hope for it... Vanity was a man's failing, after all. Of course, it was for women, too, but she simply found it more interesting in men.

When he pointed out the bathroom, she immediately headed towards it, her hands moving to her shirt to remove it. Though she normally had her chest bound, it was hardly efficient when you were bathing while someone was watching, so she'd left off on it. Removing the shirt essentially bared her chest to the world... Or really just the equipment in the bathroom. Next were the thin pants and her underwear. She'd forgone shoes, having long since adjusted to the cruelty of the ground and broken glass.

She completely tuned him out after he directed her towards the bathroom. Instead, now stark naked, she bent over the basin and began to examine the water controls. After about a minute, she decided on the knobs she needed to twist and did so, growing very pleased when she checked the water temperature and found it was between warm and hot. Perfect!

He smiled a little bit as she rushed to the bathroom. She had her shirt off before he could even finish his sentence, so he got a good look at her bare back before she slammed the door.

While she was in the bathroom draining all of his hot water being the amount of steam seeping under the door. As he observed his room he though of why he liked it so much. A soft carpet was laid on the floor, silk black curtains that blotted out the light of the day. a dark oak desk with papers of no real importance. the embroidered lamp on the desk and adjacent to the desk was a dark oak bookshelf filled with literature both fiction and informal. After all he was a Spy.

Miaka soaked for what felt like hours. In reality it was only thirty minutes. Still, she took the remaining thirty minutes to scrub herself clean. She scrubbed until she could see her skin going pink. Nonetheless, enough was enough. When she came out, she came out wrapped in only a towel. "You mentioned clothes?"

Although the man himself repulsed her - well, it was more that she resented him for being the one that screwed her and her nation over, but still - he had an amazing bath. The selection of shampoos and soaps and oils were fairly good, too. Certainly, there were more than she had (which had her questioning his masculinity a bit), but from her observation of the rest of the room, it seemed to fit with the idea of better too much than too little.

What she hadn't thought of, though, was the image she made for him. Blue eyes looked into his and her damp black hair trailed down her back. The towel was wrapped around her body, but she had to hold it shut because it could seem to close comfortably around her bust. Despite the show of towel, there were also a few water droplets along her body, as if to confirm she'd literally just stepped out of the bath.

He didn't even hear her come out of the bathroom. He was too engrossed in his own thoughts. When her question registered he turned only to be shocked and a little embarrassed. She had a towel wrapped around her that didn't quiet cove all of her parts. He could see the top of her breast and even a drop of water making a trail along her inner thigh.

Turning his back quickly, he said "In the dresser by the desk. And for reason you should understand I can't let you alone in here at the moment." pauses thinking then, "At least until you can truly be trusted. I won't turn and peak I swear on my clan. The one thing a woman should have is at least some semblance of privacy."

"Thank you," she said quietly as she moved towards the indicated dresser. It could get pretty unnerving to change in front of others - especially when those others were people you actually had to spend time with in close proximity. It was only out of that same thankfulness that she consciously made the decision not to try to kill him.

As she moved, she shifted the towel to dab as much of her body as she could to dry off before wrapping her hair. She dug through his dresser for a couple of minutes, but finally found clothes that almost fit her. Almost. They were still too big, but it wasn't exactly her fault. He was more broad shouldered than she was, and she was most definitely smaller in frame and height. As is, she wouldn't have been surprised if the clothes she'd found were from quite some time ago. She tucked the oversized shirt in under the pants and used one of the sashes she'd found to tie them up. It was all very baggy, but there was no helping that. It was, however, a shame that there weren't any lengths of bandage or anything with which she could bind her chest. As it was, the large V-cut shirt exposed quite a bit of her chest, revealing her ample cleavage. The wide neck also exposed most of her neck and shoulders, just barely holding on. She had no doubt that as she moved, the shirt would need to be frequently readjusted.

"Alright," she said. "You may turn around now."

Kuaisu does just that, and almost wishes he didn't. Because if didn't turn around he wouldn't be so smitten with the way she looked at the moment which means the blush in his cheeks would have never have been. But life didn't do as one commanded.

He gets a good look at her and his breath catches in his chest. Her fierce demeanor muffled by him baggie cloths. The way the shirt slide slightly to reveal the cream paleness of her dainty shoulder. She looked like she was just so innocent. Which he doubted being in her line of work. But none the less he almost felt a pride in seeing her in his cloths.

Shaking the thought and the blush from his head before she could,hopefully, see it he coughed and said, "Ah... You look ... good." He nodded to the plush bed, "You can sleep there to night." He walks over to his desk sits and the chair and starts working on some work he decided earlier to put off.

Miaka raised an eyebrow at his reaction. What was he blushing about? She glanced down at herself and frowned. Nothing awkward was showing and she hadn't put the thing on inside out or anything... Had she? A surreptitious glance proved that she had put the clothes on properly, much to her relief. After a moment just observing him, though, she decides that she doesn't know what's going through his head and almost doesn't want to care... but unfortunately, it was on her list priorities so she could kill him and get away. She gave a soft sigh, her breasts heaving only just slightly, but the shirt was cut in such a way that they were emphasized.

At his words though, she found it was her turn to blush. Red flared across her cheeks and down her neck and towards her breasts. "Thank you," she said, her voice almost subdued in embarrassment.

When he got to work, she took the towel down from her hair and bent over to let it fall forward so she could towel dry it. It took a couple about a minute and a half but it was good enough for her. The pulled all of her hair around to the front of one shoulder and began to squeeze with the towel. Once it was relatively dry, she held the towel up. "Does this go into the laundry or do I use it again tomorrow?" She was asking because she wasn't sure what the laundry schedule was, much less his own set up for laundry, but she figured it couldn't hurt. She flipped her hair so it returned to her back, but she didn't realize there was a large wet spot where her breast was which pretty much illuminated the size and shape to the male before her.

He hears her question and turns to see what exactly she is talking about. She held up a towel. "Hmm? Just put it in the basket on the other side of the bed by the far wall," he said as he thought his eyes lingered on her for a fraction too long.

She swept her hair out of the way while he was in the middle of answering her question. That action almost made him shudder, because her doing that revealed a out line of her breast. He could see the shape behind the shaggy cloths. He could see how the damp cloth clung to the shape of her skin and how the saggy-ness of his shirt caused itself to reveal just enough cleavage but not enough to, apparently, bother her.

He turned back around and tried to get control over himself. Why the hell was I think about this! He thinks to himself. She was practically a prisoner here and here I am thinking about how sexy and how ... right she looked in my cloths... I need to get a grip.

"Right, thanks." Without really waiting for a response, she stepped upon the bed and in two bounds had the towel placed carefully in its proper place. Returning to the bed, she stood upright at the foot of it before to face away from the headboard. Then, she spread her arms and let herself fall straight backwards. She was pleased to bounce several times before finally coming to a quiet stop... Even if the bed was a bit jumpy. Still, it meant the feathers were good and as far as she was concerned, that was perfect.

Then, curious, Miaka sat up, her hair a tousled mess, but still relatively straight and easy to fix. She frowned when she thought about how much of a pain it would be to take care of in the morning, especially since it didn't seem as though he had a hair brush... Carefully, Miaka brought her still slightly damp hair over to the other side of her shirt - the still dry part, and began to carefully divide and braid her hair. Holding the end away from her, she would, again, not be bothered by the blossoming dampness that lay against her breast.

"Do you have any hairties?" she asked, curious.

"Hairties eh," he said not daring to turn around. "I myself don't have any but I wouldn't mind asking another woman of the castle to barrow one." scooting his chair back and standing up he says, "You lie down. I'll go get one from a friend."

((Srry Crappy post T_T))

She did as he bid, waiting for him to leave. She had every intention of poking around the room when he left. As is, she was kind of flopped over on his bed... It wasn't exactly as though it looked like she was planning to sleep. She did admit some curiosity, though. Friends? He had friends? It was... a strange notion to her. First a discretion-based character was placed in plain sight... Which she didn't believe was the best way of doing things, especially considering that she knew his face and would have recognized him otherwise.

But now he had friends on top of that? This... this place had a strange way of doing things.

[No worries! We all have our days. ^^]

As he left the room he steeled him self for what was to come. This 'Friend' of his happens to be one of his mentors in the ways for being a spy. She was a famous spy back in her day and now taught the younger generation to do the same. She never gave her age and although she looked like she was 35-ish she acted like she was 25.

He came up to her door and rapted his knuckles against her door which caused a "I'm coooooming." in a singsongy voice. The door opened to a woman who obviously dyed her hair at least twice a week, little to no wrinkles, and a kimono. "Ohhh darling. You've come to confess your love fore me already have you?" This made him make a sound similar to a 'Tis'. "Wrong again Evelin. I'm just here to ask to barrow a article of clothing from you." Evelin Steps out of the way to let her past student in her domain of pinks and other girly things.

"Just a hair-tie." he said as he stepped in. "Ohh? And what would one of such ... taste ... want with something of mine? Hmm?" Pausing to think, he know this would come but haven't found a way to explain with out sounding ...like a weirdo. "Well you know the captive he have right? The spy from the recent victory over their clan. Well since I was the one who caught her the emperor granted me with her body to do what I please rather kill her or other things. And be fore you say anything ... No I haven't done any thing yet. I rather not see any more death after that." He sees a hair-tie over on the far left which he grabs and turns to walk out the door.

Evelin must have took time to register his words because by the time she woke from the shock Kuaisu was halfway down the hall. She yelled "I want that back mister!" He ignored her and kept walking.

As soon as he'd stepped out, she immediately jolted upright, hedging over towards his desk to look through the documents that she knew were there. After all, he'd been looking at something. Until he came back, she would examine them... And go through his desk. As she looked through the contents of the documents she was finding, she was fairly surprised to see so much of it was inaccurate, especially about her former master's home, loyal supporters, suppliers, etc. She was actually quite startled. How in the hell had they lost to someone that didn't even have all the information they needed in order to strike a solid blow? She supposed it was because her master's lack of a decent spy had caused his downfall. Of the spies loyal to him, she was the best... And once she was captured, she should've guessed that it would only be a matter of time. But still, to realize that the person to whom your loyalty has lain was something of a total idiot was... A difficult feeling.

"Very, very interesting..." she murmured as she looked through the other documents. A lot of them she realized, was gossip. Deadly gossip. This was why she didn't like gossip, really. It showed the level of stupidity that was present in the courtiers, courtesans, artisans... It really was quite pathetic. She supposed it was a good thing her mast wasn't much of a body monger. After a moment, she burst into laughter, but quickly silencing herself. It was hardly right to laugh in such a way so soon after his passing.

Back
Top Bottom