Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The control of a love slave by RobBase086 and Angel

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage has been working for quite sometime now on a project to help people but what he did not know was that instead of helping people out it would give him or any person the ability to control them and tell them what to do. His lovely assistant Dr. Jemma Bates has been working with him on this project. The thing was that Dr. Sandage was trying to create a new wine that people could enjoy. Instead it will turn them into love slaves to anyone who holds the remote. Both Dr. Sandage and Dr. Bates have been working on this for quite sometime now. Dr. Sandage was not sure if this was completed or not but he should soon find out though. He needed a test subject but was not sure on who he would have to find to use it on. He thought that possibly he could try this on Dr. Bates to see how it affects her and if it works or not.

"Dr. Bates I think this project is almost complete and I would like to celebrate with you if that is not a problem with you?" He asked his young assistant. Dr. Robert Sandage was 39 years old, never been married and has no children. He is 5',9", short black hair and brown eyes. He weighs at 150. He was not sure if Dr. Bates would be free to do this because he did not know anything about her outside of work from the lab there. "We both worked hard on this and I feel that we do need to celebrate. I hope that this will help people out." He tells her with a smile now waiting to see on what she thinks about it.

Back
Top Bottom