Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silver's Cravings(Updates galore! F/F and Futa/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvereye

Star
Now with updates! S'been forever since I've been on, eh? Going to pick through this post with edits.

I'm very shy and I'd prefer for you to PM me first, just so I can warm up faster. Once I do though we'll get rolling.

First of all, herro. Ahem, disclaimer time. I have a hard time visualizing details due to aspergers, so I ask that if you RP with me with a character you actually use a picture instead of describing him/her/hir in words. I have a very hard time with it and will most likely get details wrong. So please, I require you to use a picture. You can add things in, but just use a picture.

I am a VERY picky RPer. I require you to post at least a paragraph. Four or five sentences at the most. Now really, that isn't a lot, at least to me, a multi paragraph-er. Yes I can post a lot, but I will a lot of the times adjust to what you prefer as long as it isn't a one liner or less than sixty five words. One liners are for IM RPs, not for forums. I see a lot of people who do this and to me it just doesn't make me wanna RP with them. Plus, I thrive on detail. I mean, for simple based plots there doesn't have to BE a lot of it, but if you can describe the sex well, I'll love you for it. :3 Even in a short paragraph, you'll be my best friend if you're rather..lewd when it comes to RPing. I ask that you not use the word "tailhole" though. I know it's a common thing but it doesn't make sense to me(how can a tail have a hole?) and I don't like it. Use other words for it, but please, this is all I ask of you not to do. Do not use paw off either, or yiff. Don't use made up words around me. Exception to that is herm words I guess, because it causes less confusion when I play a female character.

But yeah other than that I'm pretty fair. Also, like I said I am VERY forgetful so if I have not posted in more than two days remind me. I will be lenient on that, just do not do it constantly. Thanks. AND BE LITERATE. Cross your T's, dot your I's, that thing. And I know how anal retentive this may sound, but I'd rather you know the difference between your and you're, and their, they're, and there, and to, two and too, etc. Now we all make mistakes, so a few typos is perfectly alright and accepted. Hell I screw up a lot too. It's why I am now proofreading before I post, but make sure your post is legible. If I see you aren't making an effort, I'll end the RP.

Also, do not powerplay/Godmod. Make my characters do things and control them. They are not your characters. You have no right to do this and you do not know what they are all about. This pisses me off more than anything in the world. If you have ideas, PM me and we can incorporate them, but do not do things without my permission or control my character.

I play female only in M/F, and Male in M/M. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you do not play male in either, then tough luck, we can't RP. Find someone else. I really don't know how a guy works with courting a girl, plus I find M/M really hot. And yes, I am female, 21 years of age. But I don't care what your gender is irl. I don't mind at all, it's not really a factor in RP unless you really aren't comfortable. In which case I will not force you to RP as I don't like making people uncomfortable which I ask that you do the same back. DO NOT make me uncomfortable and be demanding/pushy/etc. I have a hard time saying no but I am getting better.

I actually tend to err toward being submissive, and I really really like a dominant partner. So I would much prefer it if you are comfortable with playing dominant and can do so well. Subxsub doesn't really work well, in my experience.

Pairings I RP:
M/F(Not as often anymore, sadly.)
M/M (same as above)
Futa/F(love this, and being the full girl, as it were)
F/F(Love this)

Things I like:
Pregnancy
Long term RP
Biting/claiming
Public sex
Bareback(no condoms, derp)
Romance
Literacy
Lots of Oral, foreplay
Master/pet RPs(as opposed to master/slave)
French Kissing(This is hot..especially with sex.)

Things I DISLIKE:
Pushy people
Rape(Never, ever, ever. You try to do this, the RP gets ended.)
Herm/male(
Scat/watersports
Inflation/injection
Powerplay
Vore
Hyper stuff
Rude people
Guro(sexual gore in other words)
Gore(for the most part, unless I play it in a zombie or dark setting, but the latter will just involve blood)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mostly looking for F/F or F/Futa, and with some basic ideas in mind. I'd love to hear anyone else's if they have any. I don't do M/F rps much because of low muse and because my boyfriend usually provides that for me now. But if and when I get inspired, I'll let it be known on here.

Yahoo:thatcrazysilver@yahoo.com

I usually go on my Yahoo more often than my MSN but I'll be on both at times too. Contact me first though since I"m quite shy and forget. If I'm set on busy on Yahoo I might not respond or sometimes I'll be set on offline but still here. Wouldn't hurt to try.

When I post my Flists you'll see what kinks I like and do not like.

Some pairings:
Resident Evil(I haven't played 6 yet, but have seen clips) :
Adult Sherry/Claire This is a primary pairing I'm craving. Maybe an alternate world where Sherry's a young adult in Raccoon City and she's able to defend herself. Other than the differences there it would be the same as in 2. Or just a reunion in general. No real set ideas, here.
MK. Jade/Kitana
No real idea in mind, once again, just a pairing that I love.
Pokemon: Pokemonxpokemon or PokemorphxPokemon/trainer
Vampiress/Human
Werewolf/human

And for the last two, I do like the idea of the vampiress or the werewolf being incredibly strong and powerful, easily able to kill the one they're with, but being gentle, possessive lovers. Mistress/pet RP could go in hand with this.

Again, no real ideas right now, so if you have a good one, PM me. I'll edit this once I think of some ideas.

Oh and I can type pretty long stuff when I'm motivated but I do adjust to posting preferences. I RP in third person only and I expect the same from you. Please don't PM me talking like this:UR or U. If so, I will delete and ignore it. It makes a bad impression of you to me. Literacy is needed here. Talking in run on sentences or one liners turns me off.

I'm not a grammar Nazi. I won't get angry with you if you misspell a few words or what not. Hell, I do it all the time.(Curse my butterfingers ><) So a few mistakes here and there is alright with me. But if you do it constantly..no. We aren't going to work out.

Also, I've got Aspergers so it's really hard for me to work out subtlety you might leave in the RP. and I can't visualize details very well by reading them so if I make a mistake just slap me over the head.lol I hate making that mistake.<< And I have a horrible attention span so I might not remember RPs I'm in at all unless you remind me. So yeah.

And no, I don't care what your sex in real life is, male or female, just as long as we're both having fun. I don't want to force you to play a role you don't want to. If it isn't comfortable, don't RP with me and then suddenly back out because you don't want to do it anymore. It's extremely aggravating when something good is going on and that happens. I will inform my RPers if I"m not feeling up to RPIng anymore or have to go somewhere or something happened, etc. And I expect the same back please.

Also. Do NOT buzz/poke/that annoying noise on Yahoo/MSN. That' s extremely aggravating and will get you blocked. Hmm, I think that's it for the time being. I have a lot of forums I have put myself on which I regret because I can't concentrate on all of them at once.But I will TRY and make sure I visit here daily or what not.TRY being the key word there.

Also, read the Flist link and read them all well. Will edit this as I see fit to.

Flist link to my human girl, some kinks have changed: Here[/color]

RE: Silver's Cravings(In the mood for Futa/F and F/F for now)

Bump, and just to say, if I don't respond to PMs, just resend it. My computer is weird.

I really, REALLY want to do a RE RP with Sherry Birkin. Of course, her as a seventeen year old or as an adult at twenty one years of age. Read up on her profile, I want a femaleXfemale or someone to play as a futa. I am most familiar with one up to three, some of Code:Veronica as well. If anyone can play Rebecca Chambers, yes her, or Claire or Jill, that would be great.

Link to her Flist. http://www.f-list.net/c/Sherry%20Birkin/ I do not want to play Sherry as a little girl right now, just as an older teen/adult.

And yes the RP sample is the first RP I had with one of my favorites on another site, and it's an alternative RP(AU).

If you'd like I can link or send a word document to an incredible RP I had with multiple characters whom I am more than capable of playing.

Do note I don't know any of the RE series beyond RE 3 but I have read up on some of it.

Here's a little idea: Had an idea of playing a sixteen year old Sherry. Apparently from what I've read she was taken into custody by the Government after RE2. I'm basing it off of the RP I had on here, so she's resentful of the ones who'd saved her and promised to come back. She's given up hope on them and as such she's pretty bitter. She's also following in her Father's footsteps, creating something for Umbrella. Yes,the exact Umbrella that killed her father. But,she figured there was nothing else to turn to and she needed money,so she's working on stuff. Her hair's longer too. It would be futa/female(me playing female) or female/female.

Bump. Still want to do something Resident Evil related. Especially F/F.

Anyone want to do an HP RP(With OCs or with female canon girls, especially as herms) with my girl http://www.f-list.net/c/Alyssa%20OSullivan/

Oh and I can do an Avatar last airbender. With OCs or with any of the canon girls, especially Toph/Katara. Here's my Flist of my girls. F/F or Futa/Female(what I want to play)

http://www.f-list.net/c/Avatar%20OCs/

I took a break from the site because of an emergency and personal problems. My apologies to anyone who had an RP with me. I'm kind of in the mood to use my blind girl, and have her get pregnant maybe from a herm/shemale, or a regular female. Good with anything else.

Oh and I don't do dominance, like pushing people around, telling them what to do. I'm a switch, which means I give and receive. I like being on bottom more but I will not be a sniveling sub.

Bump. Also I kind prefer IM RPs to PMs because I never get PM'd back.

If you ever get in the mood. I'd love to do a hetero furry rp. Just hit me up if you're ever interested.

Back for the time being. And nudge up. Here's an idea I want to do with my character Kate. Disregard that old Flist link. Doesn't work. Here's Flist for Kate: http://www.f-list.net/c/kaitlyn%20m

(Much prefer other females and futas/herms, but guys will be accepted provided you don't play super sub. Oh and bonus to those who use realistic pictures(well drawn as opposed to generic cutout anime ones) for male characters)

Idea I scrounged together was that maybe Kate's best friend notices she(Kate) has been skipping class more lately, is pretty screwed up on drugs a lot(yes she does do drugs and alcohol, fair warning.) and doesn't seem to care about anything anymore. Maybe a spring break based RP as well, Kate isn't too fond of it because she has no one to spend it with(her exgirlfriend used to before she passed) and because she feels it's silly. IMs are welcome but you have to actually talk to me and tell me who you are. Look at my kink lists thoroughly for what I like and don't like, and would like to include in RP. Also please don’t be overly submissive or a cruel dom. I give and get pleasure equally. . Perhaps her best friend is in love with her, tells her, and it leads to unprotected sex(I do love pregnancy in an RP).

YIM: Bullettodaface@yahoo.com.

Nudge. New Flist link. GO HERE: http://www.f-list.net/c/jennifer%20mcleod

Will accept Males too. With my troubled girl Kaitlyn M, as I've had muse for her. Basically she's gone through a lot of shit and is grieving her dead girlfriend and her best friend who is in love with her, goes over to her house to try and snap her out of it, things happen, they may fight and eventually he confesses and it goes from there.

I could do futa x male?

I actually don't like Futa/male as I'm not comfortable with it and it isn't my thing. I normally play female only and the only times I play another gender is Male in M/M. I can do M/F though.

Bump. Still have muse for a Resident Evil type RP.

Bump. Wanting to do something with my character Kaitlyn. Wanting a M/F or a futa if someone could play that, and wanting pregnancy and romance. No idea really set in mind right now. Her Flist is right here: http://www.f-list.net/c/kaitlyn%20m

Will add more detail to this post and subsequent posts later, btw. For now considered this a WIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom