Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silver's Cravings(Updates galore! F/F and Futa/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvereye

Star
Now with updates! S'been forever since I've been on, eh? Going to pick through this post with edits.

I'm very shy and I'd prefer for you to PM me first, just so I can warm up faster. Once I do though we'll get rolling.

First of all, herro. Ahem, disclaimer time. I have a hard time visualizing details due to aspergers, so I ask that if you RP with me with a character you actually use a picture instead of describing him/her/hir in words. I have a very hard time with it and will most likely get details wrong. So please, I require you to use a picture. You can add things in, but just use a picture.

I am a VERY picky RPer. I require you to post at least a paragraph. Four or five sentences at the most. Now really, that isn't a lot, at least to me, a multi paragraph-er. Yes I can post a lot, but I will a lot of the times adjust to what you prefer as long as it isn't a one liner or less than sixty five words. One liners are for IM RPs, not for forums. I see a lot of people who do this and to me it just doesn't make me wanna RP with them. Plus, I thrive on detail. I mean, for simple based plots there doesn't have to BE a lot of it, but if you can describe the sex well, I'll love you for it. :3 Even in a short paragraph, you'll be my best friend if you're rather..lewd when it comes to RPing. I ask that you not use the word "tailhole" though. I know it's a common thing but it doesn't make sense to me(how can a tail have a hole?) and I don't like it. Use other words for it, but please, this is all I ask of you not to do. Do not use paw off either, or yiff. Don't use made up words around me. Exception to that is herm words I guess, because it causes less confusion when I play a female character.

But yeah other than that I'm pretty fair. Also, like I said I am VERY forgetful so if I have not posted in more than two days remind me. I will be lenient on that, just do not do it constantly. Thanks. AND BE LITERATE. Cross your T's, dot your I's, that thing. And I know how anal retentive this may sound, but I'd rather you know the difference between your and you're, and their, they're, and there, and to, two and too, etc. Now we all make mistakes, so a few typos is perfectly alright and accepted. Hell I screw up a lot too. It's why I am now proofreading before I post, but make sure your post is legible. If I see you aren't making an effort, I'll end the RP.

Also, do not powerplay/Godmod. Make my characters do things and control them. They are not your characters. You have no right to do this and you do not know what they are all about. This pisses me off more than anything in the world. If you have ideas, PM me and we can incorporate them, but do not do things without my permission or control my character.

I play female only in M/F, and Male in M/M. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you do not play male in either, then tough luck, we can't RP. Find someone else. I really don't know how a guy works with courting a girl, plus I find M/M really hot. And yes, I am female, 21 years of age. But I don't care what your gender is irl. I don't mind at all, it's not really a factor in RP unless you really aren't comfortable. In which case I will not force you to RP as I don't like making people uncomfortable which I ask that you do the same back. DO NOT make me uncomfortable and be demanding/pushy/etc. I have a hard time saying no but I am getting better.

I actually tend to err toward being submissive, and I really really like a dominant partner. So I would much prefer it if you are comfortable with playing dominant and can do so well. Subxsub doesn't really work well, in my experience.

Pairings I RP:
M/F(Not as often anymore, sadly.)
M/M (same as above)
Futa/F(love this, and being the full girl, as it were)
F/F(Love this)

Things I like:
Pregnancy
Long term RP
Biting/claiming
Public sex
Bareback(no condoms, derp)
Romance
Literacy
Lots of Oral, foreplay
Master/pet RPs(as opposed to master/slave)
French Kissing(This is hot..especially with sex.)

Things I DISLIKE:
Pushy people
Rape(Never, ever, ever. You try to do this, the RP gets ended.)
Herm/male(
Scat/watersports
Inflation/injection
Powerplay
Vore
Hyper stuff
Rude people
Guro(sexual gore in other words)
Gore(for the most part, unless I play it in a zombie or dark setting, but the latter will just involve blood)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mostly looking for F/F or F/Futa, and with some basic ideas in mind. I'd love to hear anyone else's if they have any. I don't do M/F rps much because of low muse and because my boyfriend usually provides that for me now. But if and when I get inspired, I'll let it be known on here.

Yahoo:thatcrazysilver@yahoo.com

I usually go on my Yahoo more often than my MSN but I'll be on both at times too. Contact me first though since I"m quite shy and forget. If I'm set on busy on Yahoo I might not respond or sometimes I'll be set on offline but still here. Wouldn't hurt to try.

When I post my Flists you'll see what kinks I like and do not like.

Some pairings:
Resident Evil(I haven't played 6 yet, but have seen clips) :
Adult Sherry/Claire This is a primary pairing I'm craving. Maybe an alternate world where Sherry's a young adult in Raccoon City and she's able to defend herself. Other than the differences there it would be the same as in 2. Or just a reunion in general. No real set ideas, here.
MK. Jade/Kitana
No real idea in mind, once again, just a pairing that I love.
Pokemon: Pokemonxpokemon or PokemorphxPokemon/trainer
Vampiress/Human
Werewolf/human

And for the last two, I do like the idea of the vampiress or the werewolf being incredibly strong and powerful, easily able to kill the one they're with, but being gentle, possessive lovers. Mistress/pet RP could go in hand with this.

Again, no real ideas right now, so if you have a good one, PM me. I'll edit this once I think of some ideas.

Oh and I can type pretty long stuff when I'm motivated but I do adjust to posting preferences. I RP in third person only and I expect the same from you. Please don't PM me talking like this:UR or U. If so, I will delete and ignore it. It makes a bad impression of you to me. Literacy is needed here. Talking in run on sentences or one liners turns me off.

I'm not a grammar Nazi. I won't get angry with you if you misspell a few words or what not. Hell, I do it all the time.(Curse my butterfingers ><) So a few mistakes here and there is alright with me. But if you do it constantly..no. We aren't going to work out.

Also, I've got Aspergers so it's really hard for me to work out subtlety you might leave in the RP. and I can't visualize details very well by reading them so if I make a mistake just slap me over the head.lol I hate making that mistake.<< And I have a horrible attention span so I might not remember RPs I'm in at all unless you remind me. So yeah.

And no, I don't care what your sex in real life is, male or female, just as long as we're both having fun. I don't want to force you to play a role you don't want to. If it isn't comfortable, don't RP with me and then suddenly back out because you don't want to do it anymore. It's extremely aggravating when something good is going on and that happens. I will inform my RPers if I"m not feeling up to RPIng anymore or have to go somewhere or something happened, etc. And I expect the same back please.

Also. Do NOT buzz/poke/that annoying noise on Yahoo/MSN. That' s extremely aggravating and will get you blocked. Hmm, I think that's it for the time being. I have a lot of forums I have put myself on which I regret because I can't concentrate on all of them at once.But I will TRY and make sure I visit here daily or what not.TRY being the key word there.

Also, read the Flist link and read them all well. Will edit this as I see fit to.

Flist link to my human girl, some kinks have changed: Here[/color]

RE: Silver's Cravings(In the mood for Futa/F and F/F for now)

Bump. Also I don't do experimenting on any characters whatsoever. Do NOT ask for a RP for me about that because I won't do it. And most of my characters except for Kat and Zero are subs so don't expect me to dominate unless I'm in the mood for it. SO no, whiny sniveling subs here please. I'm craving a strong dom at the moment,but a caring loving one. And no master/pet/slave things. Hate those.

Yeah I've been watching a lot of resident evil playthroughs and remembered how fun they were when I played through them myself and I've got ideas.

For resident evil 2 someone would play Claire Redfield/Ada Wong and I'd play Sherry Birkin. This follows the games ONLY. So you'll have to have knowledge on the games at least to RP. I was thinking either one of the two women get infected with a virus and it has some interesting effects so to speak..between the legs that is. If playing as Claire I'd like it to be consensual but with Ada it could be forced/non con. Pretty weird Idea I know, but something I've wanted to do. Either of the two would have an enhanced sex drive.Gore and death is allowed but only when killing creatures/zombies/etc.

Resident Evil 3. I could play the only surviving female cop in Raccoon city and meet up with Jill Valentine.It would proceed how the game does,but you can alter some things in it if you'd like. And things would heat up after Nemesis infects Jill with the G-virus but instead of turning her into a zombie it would make her grow a certain something between her legs. Same idea as before but impregnation would be nice for this one. Romance as well.

I really would like to RP this idea out and I hope there's someone out there who can help me. :p

If you can,then I will be SO grateful and I'll love you forever! <3

Came back,but yeah if anyone wants to RP with me,I'm game for it. Still wanting to do Futa (me as female)with a few(bad) ideas:

(These are all for my character Jen(mostly) I'll use other characters too.

Idea 1:(wanting a legendary from any of the generations.)Looking for a herm pokemon/digimon to play with my character, who will be a tamer/trainer. I"m not as knowledgeable on digimon than I am on pokemon as I haven't watched Digimon since the first season and second as well, so yeah, but I'll do my best. I'm fine with any pokemon/digimon. Literacy is wanted, something long term would be nice,as would romance.I am a fan of pregnancy but it isn't required at all. Any pokemon,from Kanto-Unova is fine,and types I like are Psychic, Dragon,Dark, and Electric.Any other types would be okay. And Any digimon is fine though you'll have to link me to some of them since I only really remember the ones from the first two seasons.Perhaps my character has that “curse” again,and goes into “heat” which attracts the pokemon,making it needy/following her everywhere.

Idea 2:(Warning,stupid idea up ahead.The story is not canon,just for fun.)Looking for feral or "wild" anthro herms to do an RP with my character.,who for some reason has an estrus season just like canines.I don't like noncon though,and romance would be pretty neat as would pregnancy.It can attract human characters as well so yeah,humans are definitely wanted too. How she went into heat,I'm not sure.Perhaps she was cursed by something,or is a lycan that enters her heat in either human or anthro form.Will be playing her as human for now.Literacy is wanted.

(Next few are incest but don't have to be)
Idea 3: Looking for a herm teacher/student RP. Completely consensual and romance is what I want,literacy is required my character is a very smart and good student but will be played as really introverted and shy. College age. Perhaps the teacher sees my character being bullied/acting distant,depressed and is concerned,or what not. In the mood for this right now.IM me or note if you want,I only RP through here or on IMs,but I can make exceptions. I'm playing my character as female. And maybe,the teacher is her mother as well.I’d like that. And I can use my blind girl for this if you'd like.

Idea 4:Looking for someone((Herm)to play the (other mother) of Zero's newborn daughter. Plot is appreciated here and so is smut. She'll try and deny it at first but after persuasion and how much the baby looks like the other parent(mix of both)she'll accept it.Literacy is wanted here and so is at least a small paragraph. Furs only. Will do this with Katelijn if you want to play with humans.Zero is a Dutch Shepherd.

Idea 5(the only time I will ever do rape)This one's kinda different from the norm,but yeah I'm in a weird noncon and consensual mood. I doubt anyone would want to RP this since it's so out of character for me but yeah,it would involve incest between a mother(herm) and her daughter(my character) Yes she is blind and that will NOT be taken out.I might use another girl if it bothers so much. They're in a relationship already. IT's a sweet,loving relationship, the mother being gentle and nuturing,her daughter meaning the world to her. Well one day the daughter comes home in tears; something happened at school.Most likely a rape,but if that's too much then yeah I won't add it. Her mother finds out a herm that wanted my character for a while,(could be an older student)did it. Basically she would go into angry, protective mama bear mode and would give him what was coming to the futa, IE,rape her right back.I'd play er but he probably wouldn't be in there long enough and my character would be there and after maybe the mother would comfort her. Yeah,it's kind of strange and it would be the ONLY time I would do a futa/futa and she wouldn't be in the story really much. Romance for the mother/daughter and pregnancy though I am a fan of,isn't required. Literacy is.If anyone wants to do this idea lemme know on here or IM me.

Idea6:Looking to do either a mother/daughter incest RP(herms preferred) or a cousin/cousin,or sister/sister RP. Pregnancy is a bonus,just not required,)before the accident of course)and it has to be consensual.. Literacy is wanted as well so if anyone wants to help out with this, either tell me here or add my IMs.Romance is nice as well. Right now I’m concentrating on the mother/daughter RP. If anyone wants to help lemme know. Have more muse for mother/daughter. Please do not message me wanting to play as a male But if you want to contact me use either YIM or my MSN.And yeah my character is blind, doesn’t have to have the accent,but she is blind.

And a strong note: Not in the mood for M/F or M/M(well maybe) Do NOT message me saying you wanna do a M/F or you will be ignored and the note thrown out. I don't care what your real life gender is,as long as you are comfortable with playing this then I'm good with it. My ideas are stupid,yeah. And the incest isn't required whatsoever. If you do NOT like it,then we can do something else.Come at me with ideas as long as they aren't gross/something I don't do/rape.

My characters will at times be played as a thirteen-fourteen year old,but if not wanted,then the age can be bumped up.

Bump.I might just do a few M/F RPs though I am in the mood for femslash right now.

Bump.Willing to do a regular F/F RP.Perhaps they're already together.

Bump.Still wanting to RP one of my human girls with a herm,furry or not. Or F/F.

Gonna bump, back for now. Here's a link to my Flist of all my characters, I especially want to use Kaitlyn, here's an idea:

I was wanting to do a scene where she comes back from being gone for about a month and is sick and has to be taken care of. I find that sort of scene nice. Literacy required. Has to be consensual of course. Can even be incest, maybe she has a sister or something. Pregnancy is adored(herm/shemales) But it is not required, but would be nice. I adjust to posting preferences. Kate's a pretty dark character so don't try to outdo her in that aspect, ie make your character a drug addict as well. It creates more of an interesting dynamic, two characters on complete polar ends, one happy and healthy and the other not. I will not require you to post multiple or even that much so long as you do not post a one or two liner.

http://www.f-list.net/c/Kaitlyn%20M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom