Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolf Stalker (Rapedoll, Werewolf)

W

Werewolf

Alex silently squinted across the cafeteria at the girl.
He'd been all but stalking her for days, as he did with all of his prey.
Alex shifted uncomfortably. This one, was special.
one of the most popular, hot, girls in school. And she was rather young as well. Alex stood at 6'4, he had thick dark brown hair and fairly tanned skin, he was rather muscular, but to keep from scaring away his victims he wore a dark hoodie to make him look less threatening.
he flicked the hood up so the girl couldn't see his eyes.
She knows something is up.
he thought to himself.
No matter, I'll take her tonight.
A sly smile spread across his face at the thought.
Everyone thought of alex as that creepy nerd that sits alone at lunch.
as, some faceless, unimportant, being that just seemed to cling to shadows. sometimes, other guys, would try to mess with him.
jocks mostly. football and basketball players that think they're so awesome. no one who'd ever offended Alex had been seen again. of course, no one knew that. He changed schools regularly for a reason.
The bell rang and alex silently waited for Her to leave first.

The group of girls where sitting around the table,

"Shhhh, Ashlee, don't look now but he's back again and staring at you." Her friend said to her poking her behind her milkshake.
"Oh, you have got to be kidding me? Not again," Ashlee said rolling her deep blue eyes, blushing ever so slightly. "God he's been doing that ever since he got here. What the hell does he want." exclaimed Ashlee to her friends.
The group of girls turned to look at the new kid with the hoodie pulled up hiding most of his face and they all started to giggle.

Ashlee was a popular sophomore at Riggly High School, On the schools cheerleader squad. It was said that she only dated the football players and even then she never dated anyone very long. As soon as they started to get to touchy feely she would dump them. But that never seemed to stop the line of boys that tried to get a date with her. All hoping that they would be the first one to get into her pants.
Ashlee had the mind of an angle but the body of a slut. Her long red hair reaching all the way down to her tight firm ass. Huge blue eyes with long eyelashes, full pouty lips the color of raspberry wine. Her skin was the color of fresh cream. She wasn't like most of the other girls that piled on make up, she didn't need to as her beauty shined through. Her breasts where a firm and full 34B, a tiny waist and nice round hips that closely matched her breast size.

She leaned over the table and whispered to her friends, " He has been fallowing me around for two weeks now, ever since he got here!" and then lowering her voice," He's starting to give me the creeps."
"Yeah and whats with that hoodie he always wears," said one of her other friends,"He's in one of my classes, and he even wears it in class." her friend finished saying.

"Well that's it!
Ashlee said, "I've had enough of this, it's going to stop right now!" she said as she pushed her chair away from the table grabbing her milkshake.
All the other girls at her table turned around to watch her, as did most of the other kids in the cafeteria.

She brushed her long red hair off her shoulders as she walked across the cafeteria and walked up to the new kid that had been stalking her for the past two weeks.
"What is the matter with you? What do you want? I want you to stop fallowing me right this instant!" she demanded, and with that she dumped her milkshake in his lap. Causing the whole cafeteria to brake out in hysterical laughter.
At that moment the class bell rang and she turned and walked back to her table and picked up her books and walked out with out even looking back at the new kid.

15yz036.jpg

thank gosh for the class bell.
Alex thought silently.
It had covered the sound of his gutteral snarl.
He stood swiftly, glaring after the girl as she walked away.
He'd wait until after school. Then the bitch would get what she had coming.
He quickly darted out the door and sprinted outside into the nearby woods.
Alex never had much taste for regular human food, he preferred to hunt his.
The boy leapt forward into the air, and landed down on all four paws, tatters of clothing fluttering to the ground behind him.
He sniffed, Deer, my favorite....

That afternoon

Alex sat quietly in the trees, watching the street.
She'd be here soon.
Then he would spring his trap.

Back
Top Bottom