Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adv-lit - MxM - Updated 11/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiro_

Super-Earth
=> I'm currently trying to break my writers block so bear with me.

=> Based in EST

=> In the past I have been known to produce very detail oriented posts with a min of about 3-5 paragraphs or more. At my worst 2-3.

=> I am a fan of very descriptive posts and I write my post in the third person, as if I were telling a story.

=> I am mainly a Fantasy roleplayer. I do enjoy a certain level of realism in my plots even if they are fantasy based. I enjoy romances, tragedy, and angst/dramatic themes. I am very story driven. I will entertain slice of life rps with good plots.

=> I prefer thread or google doc May do email. I prefer to plot/ooc chatter on skype but it's not a deal breaker. Please let us try not to over plot or else I will lose interest fast.

=> I am proficient as both a Dom and Sub.

=> Preference to M// but with a good plot I will certainly play M/F.

=> I am driven by how original and captivating a character is in both appearance and personality. I occasionally draw oc's from RPS.

=> There is very little I'm uncomfortable with.Flist

=> Been a roleplayer for at least 10+ years.

=> I will NOT use real face claims. Please don't ask.

What I'm looking for

=> I am currently looking for someone to challenge me as a writer.

=> A partner that takes their time with responses, I don't want something that seems rushed. Quality over quantity.

=> I need a partner that will drive the role-play forward as much as myself. Feel free to add twists or extra things not included in the main plot as long as it goes with the "story".

=> Someone ok with me probably posting at best a few times a month. More if I'm really interested in it.

=> Serious inquiries only.

=> I will give the roleplay about two posts[4 total] before I decide if I am going to keep it or drop it. This gives me a chance to gauge how well our writing meshes and if I'm satisfied with it. If I decide to drop, I will let you know. If you decide to drop I would like to be told.

=> Sometimes I get very busy or go through phases where I don't want to talk to people due to personal reasons. I'm sorry in advance. It doesn't mean I don't like you or don't want to rp with you its just that I'm personally going through something. If you are curious why I'm quiet feel free to message me and ask but feel free to assume I'm still down for our rp unless I've explicitly told you I'm dropping.

If you're interested in bouncing ideas off of someone without having to roleplay with said person PM me with the title "plot". I get bored sometimes and occasionally I like plotting without the keep up after.

If you're interested in actually roleplaying with me based on one of my cravings/plots or have your own plot PM me with the title "Roleplay".

UPDATES:
11/2 → Updated posting ability and personal info.
9/4 → New pairing added - Cravings updated
9/2 → Adjusted plots

RE: MxM :Fantasy : Plots inside : Looking for a challenge

* means I have a plot
~ means I have a vague idea
:heart: Craving

Fantasy
Demon / Angel-Other **
Demon / Human-Priest *****
Demon Prince / Mage*
Mage / Companion *
Vampire / Victim-Companion-Blood-doll ******~
Human / Merman***
Hunter / Storm victim*
Noble / Barbarian **
Dragon / Villager-tamer/rider/Mage-prince ***~:heart:
Creation / Creator
God / False Idol-Sacrifice *~
Dream viewer / Dreamer ~
Clairvoyant reaper / Soul Reaper ~

Life
Delinquent / Delinquent ** :heart:
Boss-victim-friend / Yakuza-Mobster ~
Prisoner-victim / Commander-soldier *
Commander / Subordinate
Wealthy socialite / Stable attendant *
Farmer / Stranger ~
Psychopath / Investigator ~

Fandom's

One Punch Man:
Saitama / Genos
Metal Bat / Garou
Mumen / Saitama
Saitama / Garou

Diabolik Lovers:
Shu/ Yuma-Subaru-Reiji
Ruki / Kou

Naruto:
Naruto / Sai - Neji -Kakashi - Shikamaru -Gaara
Kakashi / Iruka

Mob Psycho 100:
Mob / Ritsu-Teruki-Reigen
Reigen - Dimple 2-Dimple!Mob

Inuyasha

[Canon characters only]
[Love AU! and Canon settings]

Other things I like
Unrequited love / Angst / drama / thriller / Falling for the enemy / sadomasochism / obsessions / Murder-serial killers / creepy themes / bloodplay / hatemance[love-hate] / dragons / cyborgs / lycanthrope characters / misanthropy / brutality / stalkers / open sandbox rps / elves / tainting/corruption

Basic plots :

Here are a few raw/basic plots or ideas for the pairings I have listed above that are current priority for me.

Noble / Barbarian :heart:
Deciding to expand his territory/power a Noble Lord targets the "Barbarian" clan that occupies a small territory to the East. Due to the Strategic Savagery at which they fight the Noble has great difficulty with them. Hatching a plot he plans to lure the "Barbarian" leader into treaty talks to capture and kill him. In an effort to undermined the Nobles power the "Barbarian" leader allows himself to be captured. While captured the "Barbarian" takes pity on the Noble when he overhears a planned coup and his peoples distaste of their leader. Upon his escape he kidnaps the Noble Lord essentially saving him from death.

Dragon / Villager-tamer-rider-Mage-prince
Medieval/Adventurer type of settings.
Dragons have duel forms in these but are mostly just whispers/myths that no one truly believes.

Villager
The villager happens upon a young wounded Dragon and decides to take care of him forming a friendship with the creature. Locals find out and attempt to kill the Dragon out of fear prompting the villager to protect him while in the process getting hurt. To return the favour the Dragon protects and "kidnaps" the villager where upon revealing his dual form he tends to the others wounds.[/strike]

Rider/tamer
I like the dragon rider/companion concept. Maybe the rider grew with the dragon from childhood to adulthood. Maybe there is a threat to their way of life, some dark force is exterminating riders or dragons. Pretty generic idea here.

Mage
I like the idea of companions but more on a symbiosis/symbiotic level. Mage's and Dragons have the ability to share magic between each other. One usually cannot survive without the other for long.

Alternative, Dragons protect the source of magic in the land and are a form of conduits so mages depend on them to replenish their magical ability.

Prince
A Prince is sent out to slay the Dragon that lay to the North in order to win the favour of his betrothed. Rumored to be the most brutal the Prince, with latent fear, bravely confronts the Dragon but instead of slaying the Dragon he befriends the creature and eventually wins its favour which prompts the creature to reveal his duel form.

Merfolk / Human
Merfolk which live deep underwater and are warlike and often savage can occasionally spend short periods of time on land or above the surface but not without consequence.

Character A meets character B by chance and slowly they start to befriend each other. As character B teaches A about his culture and how to survive character B hides the consequences of their visits.

God / False Idol
Playing on Greek Mythology

Blessed with an unnatural healing ability A lives in a humble temple after being taken in. Over the years word spread about A's ability and with it a town was built. Believing A to be a God they worship A, giving daily offerings and even forming a new religion based around him. Eventually the God's become irritated at the display, having kept careful watch over the situation, they decide to intervene. Descending from the "heavens" the God Apollo[and/or Ares] are trusted with the task of eliminating the false Idol to restore worship back unto themselves.

Delinquents
A and B were childhood friends up until they went to separate high schools. One day B joins in on a rivalry fight beating up A. That was the last straw so A deciding to take revenge starts to instigate fights/pull pranks/and even resorts to getting B in all sorts of trouble but one day it goes to far and A realizes something very important.

Alternative idea: A beats up B's best friend in a one on one fight sending him to the hospital. B gets revenge by beating the crap out of A and then forcing A to become an errand dog as penance after being suspended. If A doesn't comply? B socks him one.

mmm so close ..

you have plot #7 Listed, but only show two plots ( #4 and #7 )
I'm wondering where the other 5 plots went to?

Rapedoll said:
mmm so close ..

you have plot #7 Listed, but only show two plots ( #4 and #7 )
I'm wondering where the other 5 plots went to?

I have over twenty, the rest I have in documents. Currently these are the two I am interested in the most. Im actually about to put another up in a moment.

Haha, plot 8 almost had me doing a double take. It sounds eerily similar to a prompt they forced us to write a short story off of in the 10th grade. |D But I really like the idea of snowy places. It's somehow spooky and beautiful at the same time. :]

Oh wow, that is pretty freaky heh, shall I shoot you a pm?

RE: MxM : Fantasy : Plots inside : likes a good challenge

Would it be possible to Role play either plot 11 or plot 3 with you? I also have some of my own, but i'm not sure if you would be interested.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30081

RE: MxM : Fantasy : Plots available : likes a good challenge

I'm a snake on a shelf
just a pile of myself
while the mice in the walls
find joy in it all
but I'm bad
bred to suffer
In the dark
in this room
I'll explode
I'll escape