Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrong Place Wrong Time-phtlc and Rapedoll

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
Struggling to remove the inert form from the trunk of my car, I lifted the weight of my former business associate out of the trunk using all my strength. I took a quick look around, to be sure that nobody was looking. I really had nothing to worry about as I was way out in cottage country, on a remote road near a creek bed that had no real fishing in it. His body would likely be found eventually, but there would be nothing to link him to me.

Why he was killed was irrelevant. The top boss told me he had to go, so he had to go. I didn’t really put much thought into it. That was the way it was in our business. Sometimes people had to die and that was that. The reason I was sent to kill him was that we were friends and he would never have suspected me of carrying out a hit attempt on him. When I did it, he was all smiles and friendliness; he never saw it coming. I put it out of my mind and pushed his body, now wrapped in plastic garbage bags over the railing on the small bridge.

The body dropped and hit the water with a splash. It was weighted down so it sunk fairly quickly. In these murky waters nobody would see him at the bottom. Only when his body rotted and expanding gasses brought him back up to the surface would he be discovered, and by then most evidence would be destroyed.

Turning, I went back to close the trunk of the car when I spotted something out of the corner of my eye. Turning suddenly I realized I was not alone. Standing there, in the trees, frozen like a deer in the headlights was a girl. Her eyes were wide open, as was her mouth. It was obvious to her what was in the bags. She was most likely hiking from the cottages a mile away.

Fuck! A witness! Someone who could describe me to a police sketch artist!

I knew right then what I had to do. Simultaneously, we both started to run; her away from me, back into the woods, and me right after her. She ran with every bit of speed she had, pumping her young legs like pistons, bolting like the devil himself was on her tail, which wasn’t too far from the truth. Unfortunately for her, I was taller and faster. After about 50 to 100 yards of running, I closed the gap between us, grabbing her hair and pulling her to a stop as I piled into her with all my weight, driving her to the ground. She was already winded from the run, but my landing on top of her winded her further.

She struggled desperately, trying to muster a scream as I struggled to cover her mouth. With my other hand, I instinctively reached for my gun, but then stopped myself. A gunshot might attract attention. I would have to do this the hard way. Rolling my weight on top of her, I wrapped my hands around her throat, clamping down with all my strength to strangle the young vacationer to death. As she struggled, desperately for her life, she bucked her body up and down underneath mine. As the girl struggled desperately, her eyes pleading in terror, as adrenalin fueled her body in a desperate attempt to live, her legs ended up splayed apart and I found my groin pressed into her crotch which suddenly started turning me on a bit. I tried to put it out of my mind as I continued to squeaze her throat but I couldn't avoid the fact that her young body thrashing underneath me was fucking hot. All I could think about was my erection pressing through my pants against her soft pussy lips, outlined through her lycra shorts. I found myself subconsciously pressing myself against her, trying to enjoy the feel of it for her last desperate few moments in this world.

As her struggles weakened I found myself incredibly turned on, wanting to fuck her tight young body but knowing that time didn't permit such luxury. Then suddenly a thought came to mind. She could identify me so I had to make her go away.....but this didn't mean I had to kill her. I had a private cabin about 7 hours from here, yet much closer to the city. If I could take her there........we would be alone, and I would have all the time in the world to act out any fantasies I wanted with her, and the privacy of the location meant nobody would be able to hear her cries. I pondered as her kicking started to diminish. Looking down at the barely consicious girl, I realized she would be a fucking hot little sex slave.

I release her throat immediately as she gasped in loudly, sucking in air, trying desperately to reoxygenate her body underneath me. Turning her over roughly, I wrapped my arm around her neck, locking it in with my other arm in a sleeper hold, cutting off the blood flow to her brain. She struggled again, but this time weakened withing seconds, before she went limp in my arms. I released my hold letting the limp unconscious girls head drop.

Moving off of her, I looked down at the hot little body on my new aquisition. I couldn't resist the temptation to press my fingers against the little soft bulge of her pussy lips outlined in her shorts. I wanted to fuck her right there and then, but restrained mysellf. I wanted to do it where I could take my time and enjoy it.

Picking her up, I carried her over to the car, and dropped her in the trunk. I quickly bound her wrists behind her back, bound her ankles together and then gagged her. Closing the trunk on my bound unconscious toy, I quickly went and got in the car, closing the door and starting the engine. I pulled away, driving down the dusty country road, fantasizing about the sadistic little games I was going to play with the hot looking your girl in my trunk.

"Don't worry, it's not like i will be gone forever it's only going to be for 3 weeks, and when i get back we can talk about that little thing that you've been wanting to do," Amy blushed into the phone. She had been dating David for a month now, and over the past week or so he had been pushing her to have sex with him. But Amy was still unsure, she didn't think she was ready nor was she sure that she was in love with David enough for him to be her first.
"BEEP, BEEP" came the sound of the car horn outside.
" Ok, David look, they're waiting for me I have to get going, yep , yep, I love you too. I'll see you when i get back." Amy said as she hung up the phone.
Getting up she quickly ran a brush through her long red hair and tied it back into a pony tail. She took a quick look around her room to make sure she didn't forget anything, once up at the camp she wouldn't be able to come back and get something if she had forgotten it. Her room was was neat but not overly where one would mistake her for a neat freak. Her mother had decorated it a few years ago when she was only 12 and it still had the girly pink curtains and and white and pink decorations of her childhood. Now sixteen, her mother had been promising her she could do her room over again so it looked more grown up.
Amy grabbed the last of her bag and headed down the three flights of stairs, her red hair bobbing behind her. It would be good to get out of the city for a few weeks. She had always looked forward to going up to her family's camp up in the Adirondacks. Her parents had bought the tiny camp when she was only 6 and it had become a yearly tradition with her family ever since.

................................... ......................... ..........................................

The next morning Amy woke up and after a quick shower she had pulled on an old tee shirt. One of the benefits of being way out here in the country was she didn't have to ware a bra to hide her ample chest it wasn't like anybody up here would see her especially the men at the construction sites back in the city. Then she pulled on a pair of tight shorts and her running shoes. Walking out into the kitchen, " good morning mom," she said as she grabbed a piece of toast off the plate and walked over and kissed her mother on the cheek. " I'm going out for a bit of a walk," she told her mother as she headed out the door, closing the door behind her.
She had always loved the country, the cool crisp clean air, the trees, the animals, how quiet it was, so different then the city. She had always wanted to live out here.

She had been walking along one of the dirt paths that ran along side the small dirt road just inside the tree line when she heard the sound of a car engine ... a car way out here was uncommon, but not unheard of, there was often other campers, or family's just out for a day in the country and occasionally the lost traveler that wandered down the wrong road. She heard the engine cut off not to far from her so she made her way over by the road. Through the trees she could see a car that had stopped on the bridge. At first she thought that perhaps the person had ran out of gas or had other car problems so she started to make her way towards the road. That's when she head the car door open, standing there just inside the tree line she watched as the man made his way to the back of the car and opened the trunk. Perhaps he had a flat tire she thought as she saw him reaching into the trunk. Then she saw the man pull a large bag out of the back of the car, she could see the outline of a torso, arms and legs, and she could see the outline of a face pressed against the plastic. She stared in horror as she watched him carry it over to the guardrail and toss it over the side, and the sound of it hitting the water. She was frozen as she watched in disbelief. Then the man turned.. in her direction.

"Oh shit! Oh my god!" she thought.. he saw me.

She took off as fast as she could run.. darting into the trees ... Her heart was pounding like a scared rabbit. She could hear him crashing through the trees after her.. she didn't even want to look behind her, she could hear him closing in... then hands wrapping in her ponytail pulling her back and throwing her to the ground the wind getting knocked from her. Instantly the man was on top of her his strong body pinning her down as she struggled underneath him, his large hands wrapping around her slim delicate neck... choking the scream from her throat... she was gasping trying to breath ... she couldn't the man was squeezing his hands tighter choking her... as she kicked and struggled she could feel him pressing against her small body.. her vision was growing darker .. she was getting weaker and weaker ... soon she could barely struggle ... the suddenly air was rushing back into her lungs ... her lungs burned as the sucked in the precious air. ... then everything went dark.

The drive seemed to take forever, as I thought about the things I would do to the hot little young lady. I had never owned a slave, and realized that this would be the greatest fantasy of my life. I would rape her every way imaginable, hurt her, violate her, humiliate her. She was probably a virgin. Her defloration would not be gentle. I would tear her cherry apart without mercy and make her scream. Then I would fuck her raw injured twat regularly, not allowing her to heal. Then I would go for her ass. I was hard already just thinking of it

Seven hours later, I pulled into my private country place, and parked in the driveway. Getting out of the car, I went to the back and opened the trunk, getting another look at the hot little piece of ass laying in my trunk. She was awake now, and looked terribly frightened. She should be.

Before she could say anything, I reached in and grabbed her, yanking her out of the trunk as she cried out.

“No point in screaming, no one will hear you out here.”

With that, I grabbed her and picked her up over my shoulder, carrying her into the place fumbling with the lock before entering. Carrying her into the bedroom, I walked over to the bed, and threw her down, causing her to bounce once before settling. At 230 pounds, and muscular, I was way to big for her to have a chance of defending herself.

“OK, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can get undressed, or I can take your clothes off. It will go harder on you if I have to....so do yourself a favour and get undressed”

Rapedoll said:
"Don't worry, it's not like i will be gone forever it's only going to be for 3 weeks, and when i get back we can talk about that little thing that you've been wanting to do," Amy blushed into the phone. She had been dating David for a month now, and over the past week or so he had been pushing her to have sex with him. But Amy was still unsure, she didn't think she was ready nor was she sure that she was in love with David enough for him to be her first.
"BEEP, BEEP" came the sound of the car horn outside.
" Ok, David look, they're waiting for me I have to get going, yep , yep, I love you too. I'll see you when i get back." Amy said as she hung up the phone.
Getting up she quickly ran a brush through her long red hair and tied it back into a pony tail. She took a quick look around her room to make sure she didn't forget anything, once up at the camp she wouldn't be able to come back and get something if she had forgotten it. Her room was was neat but not overly where one would mistake her for a neat freak. Her mother had decorated it a few years ago when she was only 12 and it still had the girly pink curtains and and white and pink decorations of her childhood. Now sixteen, her mother had been promising her she could do her room over again so it looked more grown up.
Amy grabbed the last of her bag and headed down the three flights of stairs, her red hair bobbing behind her. It would be good to get out of the city for a few weeks. She had always looked forward to going up to her family's camp up in the Adirondacks. Her parents had bought the tiny camp when she was only 6 and it had become a yearly tradition with her family ever since.

................................... ......................... ..........................................

The next morning Amy woke up and after a quick shower she had pulled on an old tee shirt. One of the benefits of being way out here in the country was she didn't have to ware a bra to hide her ample chest it wasn't like anybody up here would see her especially the men at the construction sites back in the city. Then she pulled on a pair of tight shorts and her running shoes. Walking out into the kitchen, " good morning mom," she said as she grabbed a piece of toast off the plate and walked over and kissed her mother on the cheek. " I'm going out for a bit of a walk," she told her mother as she headed out the door, closing the door behind her.
She had always loved the country, the cool crisp clean air, the trees, the animals, how quiet it was, so different then the city. She had always wanted to live out here.

She had been walking along one of the dirt paths that ran along side the small dirt road just inside the tree line when she heard the sound of a car engine ... a car way out here was uncommon, but not unheard of, there was often other campers, or family's just out for a day in the country and occasionally the lost traveler that wandered down the wrong road. She heard the engine cut off not to far from her so she made her way over by the road. Through the trees she could see a car that had stopped on the bridge. At first she thought that perhaps the person had ran out of gas or had other car problems so she started to make her way towards the road. That's when she head the car door open, standing there just inside the tree line she watched as the man made his way to the back of the car and opened the trunk. Perhaps he had a flat tire she thought as she saw him reaching into the trunk. Then she saw the man pull a large bag out of the back of the car, she could see the outline of a torso, arms and legs, and she could see the outline of a face pressed against the plastic. She stared in horror as she watched him carry it over to the guardrail and toss it over the side, and the sound of it hitting the water. She was frozen as she watched in disbelief. Then the man turned.. in her direction.

"Oh shit! Oh my god!" she thought.. he saw me.

She took off as fast as she could run.. darting into the trees ... Her heart was pounding like a scared rabbit. She could hear him crashing through the trees after her.. she didn't even want to look behind her, she could hear him closing in... then hands wrapping in her ponytail pulling her back and throwing her to the ground the wind getting knocked from her. Instantly the man was on top of her his strong body pinning her down as she struggled underneath him, his large hands wrapping around her slim delicate neck... choking the scream from her throat... she was gasping trying to breath ... she couldn't the man was squeezing his hands tighter choking her... as she kicked and struggled she could feel him pressing against her small body.. her vision was growing darker .. she was getting weaker and weaker ... soon she could barely struggle ... the suddenly air was rushing back into her lungs ... her lungs burned as the sucked in the precious air. ... then everything went dark.

She didn't know how long she had been unconscious, but when she awoke she was in total darkness. Trying to move she realized her wrists and ankles where bound. Then it came back to her, the car, the man, the body, him chasing her, then all was a blank. Then she felt the car moving and the sound like passing other cars on a highway. "Help!" she screamed her feet pounding against the roof of the trunk. "Help me! Let me out of here!" she was pounding and screaming, hoping that some passing moterest might hear her screams from the back of the trunk. She realized that she must be in that mans trunk, the same trunk she saw him pull a dead body out of. She was panicking, what was he going to do with her, kill her like he had the man that was in this trunk before her?

Then she felt the car slow down. Taking a sharp turn, the sound of the tires going from the smooth pavement of the highway to what felt like dirt and gravel. She could hear the stones under the tires and the sound of the being kicked up and hitting against the undercarriage. She was rocked against the side of the trunk. being tossed this way and that as the car seemed to be going down a curvy road. Finally after what seemed like forever the car finally slowed coming to s stop.... a car door opened.. foot steps crunching against gravel, the sound of keys jingling, the the pop of the trunk as it was opened, bright light blinding her for a moment as her eyes got used to the light after being locked in the truck for hours. Then the silhouette of a man, a big man, the same man that had been chasing her, She screamed as big hands reached in and pulled her from the trunk. "Stop!!! Let me go!" she screamed as the man tossed her over his broad shoulders. With her wrists still bound behind her back she didn't stand a chance of fighting him off as he carried her into the tiny cabin.

Once inside he carried her up to the bedroom and throw her on the bed. That was the first time he actually got a chance to see his face, cold and hard, the kind of face you would expect to see on America's most wanted. "What do you want? what are you going to do with me? " she asked frightened.

She was shocked when the man demanded her to take off her cloths. Then she realized that the man had planed on rapping her.

She was taking way too long to respond, just standing there not removing anything. It pissed me off that she wasn’t doing as she was told. Her frightened pitiful look might have affected others, but I didn’t care. I owned her and would do as I wanted. Losing my temper, I moved towards the bed, crawling on as she scooted back to get away from me. I grabbed her ankle, and dragged her back to me, as she screamed. I quickly pulled her shoes and socks off as she resisted, throwing them off the bed.

Pinning her, I lay on top of her, kissing her hard on the mouth, cutting off any screams. Grabbing her wrists I pinned them with one hand and then started reaching under her shirt, pulling it up. I yanked and tore at it until it came off. Then I grabbed her bra catch and undid it right away, releasing her tender young breasts. I tore the whole bra off and threw it aside.

Then my hands went to her shorts as I worked my fingers under the waistband.....

In a second he was on top of her, grabbing and pawing .. ripping at her cloths.
She was kicking and screaming trying to get him off of her as she laid pinned on the bed under his weight. ...

"Let me go!" she screamed at him, "what are you doing to me!" her hands still bound trying to pound on his back as he ripped at her cloths, They went from trying to hit him to trying to cover herself as he exposed her firm breasts. She was thrashing wildly underneath him, rolling form side to side trying to throw him off of her but his weight and strength where no match for the strong man.

Kissing her, I started running my mouth down her neck, to her chest where I started sucking on her nipples, biting them to make her yelp, as I molested her body. I held her hair tight, pinning her head to the bed as I kissed and sucked on her nipples, while I pulled at the elastic of her panties.

She tried desperately to fight me off but I was too big. I grabbed the material of her panties and started pulling as she shrieked in terror, at what was happening to her. She probably never envisioned being raped, yet now it was happening.

With a vicious yank, I removed the panties, tearing them and leaving red welts. Then I thrust my hand between her legs.

Thrashing, rolling her head from side to side in an attempt to avoid his lips from kissing her .. " You bastard!" she screamed as her body bucked and thrashed underneath him.. her knee coming up trying to kick him in the groin.. "Get off of me." she yelled just before she felt his teeth sink into the soft creamy flesh of her breasts, her body arching up screaming at the top of her lungs.

His body felt hot and sweaty as it pressed against hers his mouth was all over her as he licked and sucked at her sensitive pink nipples occasionally bitting .. it seemed the more she struggled underneath him the more excited he grew.. she could feel his bulge in his pants as it pressed against her slender body. " ahhhggggg" she screamed as the lower half of her body was yanked up off the bed as he violently ripped her panties off of her, exposing her smooth shaved mound.

Wrestling with the tender waif beneath me, I pleasured myself by sucking and biting her nipples, enjoying the way her petite body struggled under mine. She actually believed she could stop me from doing this. She was due for a shocking taste of reality. She was small and I was large...and I could do what I wanted with her body.

Thrusting my hand between her legs, I started running my finger along the soft tender crease of her pussy, as she screamed in terror and humiliation. Trying to press my finger in, I found her too dry to penetrate. Sticking my fingers in my mouth, I wet them sufficiently, and then thrust them again between her legs.

Pressing my finger against her opening, I started gaining entrance, as my finger penetrated the tight opening. Pushing in, I encountered the rubbery resistance of her hymen. A virgin! I knew it!.
I started to undress on top of her.

" Oh god nooo!" she screamed as she helplessly tried to keep her legs pressed tightly together. But his hands where so big and strong he easily pried them apart, his fingers leaving bruise marks in the soft creamy flesh of her thighs.

Again she shrieked in terror as his hands started molesting her smooth mound.. she could feel his rough fingers as they moved along the soft puffy outer lips of her virgin pussy.. Then his fingers pinched and pulled apart the velvety soft lips exposing the soft pink flesh of her inner lips. She felt so exposed and humiliated as his finger violated her tight hole... she could feel the thick finger as it forced it's way in.. causing pressure against the fragile skin of her hyman.

"You bastard stoppp!" she screamed as he became naked ontop of her.. his strong body feeling hot and sweaty against her soft creamy skin.. she was struggling under him with all the strength she had, which wasn't enough to even budge the strong man that was now on top of her.

1448bhe.jpg

I was shocked to see that she was shaved. Still a virgin and already she was shaving herself down there. Glad to see she had prepared herself for me. I was going to enjoy using that tight little cunt of hers. It would hurt her, but that was just too fucking bad.
“Lookes like my little fuck slut has shaved her little twat. I guess you’re just dying for me to pop that tight little cherry of yours.”

She cringed as I spoke the filthy words. She was ashamed, terrified, and disgusted. She had believed her body was hers to control, not for brutal men to use as they pleased.

I started to strip on top of her. As my shirt came off, she saw that I was quite muscular. But that wasn’t what really got her attention. When my pants came off she saw my erect cock, jutting out like a terrifying weapon of pain. I am a well hung man.....very well hung. Even experienced sluts have a hard time coping with my massive cock. Virgins....well virgins just aren’t designed to be stretched over a huge cock like this. Even if I was very gentle, this thing would really hurt a virgin..........and I was not going to be gentle with this sweetheart!

“Now luv....if you are worried that this will hurt.....well....yes it will.” As I started pulling her legs apart

Back
Top Bottom