Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All the Right Moves MxF | MxM [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinismith

Planetoid
6371fe89-4477-4f70-9b8f-916a05ac471b.jpg

• welcome to my roleplay search

→ `some quick info of who you may want to role play with. . .

{ } I'm twenty two years old.
          { } I fall somewhere between lit-adv.lit.
          { } I don't appreciate when someone throws a fit that I haven't posted even when I'm online. My status is almost always online, blame the internet
          { } I love talking with my partners, so don't be shy! Although there's nothing wrong with shyness. c:
          { } I'm usually online at night (central US)
          { } I'm always open to criticism. If there's something that's not working for you, let me know. c:
          { } Definitely down for short term smut or long term plots (with a healthy dose of smut).
          { } I will only roleplay via thread or pms...or tumblr (yes tumblr)

• Caution: I can be dark, sexual/perverted and I enjoy exploring the human psyche. I love all things macabre and
              enjoy the 'dark side' of everyone and everything. I do not put a censor to my language; especially when it comes
              to the human behavior, to lust. I am also deeply interested in the human psyche, mostly when it comes to their
              survival instincts. What they would do to survive say... a zombie outbreak? as well as addictions, disorders and
              phobias. If you're not okay with any of these, let me know beforehand. I'm also a hopeless romantic, so while I love
              my darker plots, I do not shy away from the more touchy feely roleplay, or the more realistic every day ones.
              I like drama. I like conflict.

• → `Kinks, Cravings, and Limits. . .

literacy.
          I wish I could say I didn't give a flying fuck how you write, but I'd be lying. I've learned my lesson in saying that.
          That being said, I fuck up all the time when writing, it happens to the best and worst of us, so I'm not gonna maim you for it.
          All I ask for is a decent sized post of varying length (I ask for no less than a paragraph) with passable spelling and grammar.
          I don't want a novel, though I can certainly write one for you. Give me something you put your time and effort into,
          and I'll return the favor.

characters.
          I can easily play males and females. Always up for mxm and mxf. I don't usually do fxf, but if you
          have an awesome plot I'm not opposed. The most important rule: Create a believable character.
          Give them flaws, quirks, skills and habit; make them interesting! I want to love them,
          hate them, feel for them. Bring them to life. I love interesting characters and I think it adds flavor
          and zip to the role-play. I do not require romance in my role-plays but I love it nonetheless.

location.
          This is a short one. I'd prefer doing roleplays via thread. PMs are alright too, if you ask nicely,
          but I really don't like IM roleplays. So there ya have it. Threads and maybe PMs.

Come se dice ~

turnons.
          •Culturally and racially diverse characters • Hair pulling • Biting • Normal Cocks • Large Cocks • Swallowing • Sexy Clothing • Sexy Underwear
          • Double Penetration • Blindfolds • Light/Medium Bondage • Delayed Gratification • (Playing) Domme
          • Doms • Fingering • Toys • Masturbation • Mutual Fellatio • Public Sex • Glasses • Anal Sex • Teasing
          • Initial Non-Con • Flexibility • Dirty Talking • Force • Ice • Wax • Tall, broad shouldered men • Blackmail
          • Coercion • Interracial • Intercultural • One Shots • Rough Sex • Sensual Sex • Cuddling

turnoffs
          • urine • scat • potty play
          • mutilation • death • vore •rape

• → ` Cravings. . .

- S e r i e s -

M i s f i t s
          Simon | Alisha
          Simon | Nathan
          Rudy | Jess
          Rudy | OC
          OC | OC

A m e r i c a n H o r r o r S t o r y
          Violet | Tate
          Alma | Kit
          Grace | Kit
          Zoe | Kyle (please, please, please, please, please)
          OC | OC

T h e W a l k i n g D e a d
          OC | OC

S l e n d e r m a n
          Slenderman | OC
          Slenderman | Hunter
          Slenderman | Victim

D C C o m i c s
          Joker | Harley
          Bane | Talia
          Bane | OC

- O r i g i n a l -

Circus Freak | Aristocrat
          Mortician | OC (ask for details)
          Soldier | Soldier
          Alien | Abductee
          Virgin | Manwhore
          Stepbrother | Stepsister
          Out of the closet boy | In the closet boy
          Physical Imperfection | Physically Perfect
          Older person | Younger person
          Therapist | Patient
          Curious Librarian | Recovering sex addict
          Demon | Summoner
          American In Europe | European
          Interracial/Something other than white (black, hispanic, white, indian, native american, asian, whoever I missed)

- T h r e a d s -
          Curtain Call | Closed
          Birds of a Feather | Open <3 Thank you Colaaaaa
          No Isn't An Option | Closed?

RE: All the Right Moves MxF | MxM

I am interested in a tutor/the one being tutored. But not exactly Home schooled. just a spoiled rich kid who is also extremely intelligent, So why would he need a tutor?
Simple, he is Cocky, and thus Lazy. So His parents think since he is in a gifted school he is easily falling behind because the program is just moving too fast for him. Quite the contrary, in fact he is far more advanced than the class but not doing the work due to being bored and no motivation. So The tutor has to find a way to get him to focus in class and do the work rather than help him catch up.

When I read through your thread I saw the songs you had up. I just finished listening to them all and I love:
Girl with one eye
Maneater
S&M

So thanks for that I will be listening to Florense for a while now :)

Also I would be interested in making a plot with you if you are interested.

Duuude where have you been?
The naughtiness must continue <3

Pina Colada said:
Duuude where have you been?
The naughtiness must continue <3

Guess who's back. :cool:
Gimme a kiss. C;

Frelance said:
When I read through your thread I saw the songs you had up. I just finished listening to them all and I love:
Girl with one eye
Maneater
S&M

So thanks for that I will be listening to Florense for a while now :)

Also I would be interested in making a plot with you if you are interested.

Hmm I'm super late with this but I'm interested. Sending a pm your way. c:

dinismith said:
Updated! Closed for now peeps. c:

Just wanted to say that dinismith is an amazing rp partner. If she re-opens this thread you would be very lucky to be her partner.

She is a lovely young woman and a great rp writer.

Prospero56 said:
dinismith said:
Updated! Closed for now peeps. c:

Just wanted to say that dinismith is an amazing rp partner. If she re-opens this thread you would be very lucky to be her partner.

She is a lovely young woman and a great rp writer.

Aw shucks, you are too kind. :D If you ever need a partner, I'm always open for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom