Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neo Genesis (Akiriu + myself)

PinkSinger

Planetoid
The stage was lit in a thunderstorm of lights, red, green and blue flashing across the people in the crowd and on stage. Luca was enjoying it throughoutly she put the last bit of strength into her voice and smashed the chorus a last time. BEEP....BEEEP...BEEp....SLAM.

"Damnit" she cursed and shot up form her dream her bubblegum coloured hair wildly about her head. "d'aww only some dream" she muttered and rubbed her eyes.
Grumbling she got up and ready for school not feeling like eating any breakfast for it was her first day at the new school in the new hometown. It was esciting in a way but also scary.

She arrived way too early of course as she had been scared she would not make it in time and would make a bad impression. "sucks" she judged the time her cellphone showed her. The secretary told her the room she would have the first lesson in and she was on her way trying to find her way in the unfamiliar huge building knowing well what kind of gazes her unusual haircolour drew upon her.

Sitting with his legs crossed in a hallway sat Marcus. His wild red hair alyways seemed to cover one of his piercing blue eyes. He wore a Megadeth T-shirt and black jeans. He plucked the strings on a Stratocaster, his fingers almost dancing across the neck.

He was in the middle of a guitar solo when he saw her. The clothes, her body, and the attention grabber: her long pink hair. He could tell by her face that she was lost. So he did the right thing and stood up. Walking to her with a smile, bye spoke. "Hey. I see that you're lost. You must be new here, am I right."

Her eyes seeked for a sign of the room she was seeing when soneome ran up to her. She turned to look at him fully her eyes shamelessly looking him up and down checking him out. Red hair so something in common in a way quite provcating clothes which was mroe appealing to her and those piercing eyes that seemed to look inside of her.

"Yes i am new here i seek the room 1-102" she replied and smiled fiendly and looked at him "Mind telling me which way to go? "great playing there by the way i liked it" She complimented and hoped he would be kind enough to show her the way or at least explain it.

"We'll go together. It's my first class as well." He replied with a smile. "And thank-you. I do my best." He walked in the direction of the class playing The Trooper, note for note.

Luca followed listening to the song alomst forgetting to remember the way she needed to find more oftan from now on as the notes came and kept flowing into her head making it confused and all consumed by the music "i know that one" she said excited.

Her excited voice made Marcus smile, hidden by his hair as he looked down at the guitar. "A lady of the Maiden I see. Well how about this one?" With a smooth transition he played the solo Trooper and switched to Children Of The Grave.

"I do not like it as much but its great for sure" she smiled and watched his fingers sance over the strings of his guitar. He was quite silled especially for his age, she had to admit she was a bit impressed but she did not show it too much besides the ocmpliments of course and the excited smile she gave for everything she liked.

"A classic." Marcus replied. He switched gears and played a more melodic song, Betrayal of Fate. The set up to the chorus was fast and wild, jumping the strings with a professionalism only seen by rockers. He didn't miss a note, everything was time correct and in tune.

Back
Top Bottom