Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Easy now! (Sho/celestine)

He sallowed whole gasping as he shouted, "WHY DO YOU DO THAT??" Luckly, no one paid any attention to them although he realized what he just did. He gasped a bit trying to catch his breathe and pushed his freezing yogurt away.

She only smiled at him before finishing off her yogurt. And then she quickly snagged his, ferrying the soft, succulent treat to her mouth over and over again before getting down to business.

He looked at her as he waited for her to say something and sat down looking at her.

Polishing off the second cup, she stacked the two empty cups together and merely folded her hands together, looking at him. She wasn't going to start this. He was the one that had wanted to talk.

10 minutes had passed since they stared at one another. Zack managed to finish his freezing hell yogurt but looked at her with the same expression. He finally sighed as he started with "So...."

Time was one of the few things that she had plenty of. She merely watched him, her eyes sharp. She wasn't going to help him say whatever it was that he wanted to say. So Manda merely sat and waited, her hands folded neatly before her with her legs crossed.

He sighed as he said, "Manda, are you..." he stopped and then once again spoke, "Completely fine? You seem fine but you've been REALLY 'attached' to me lately...is there something...from....you know." he said to her.

Manda rolled her eyes. "You wanted to talk to me over something like this?" she gave a sigh and leaned back in her seat. "Really, Zack, your conceit has just reached new levels. Why the hell would I get attached to you? I've been doing my damnedest to not try to capacitate you in class. Unless you're offering to let me have your head on a plate?"

*sweat drop* "NO....I just find it even more odd how you were very angry with me after what I did and yet you're acting completely 'fine'...I can't help but think that what you say is true..." he said uncomfortably. "Surely you're 'angry' with me right...?" he asked thinking about how she just explained that she was 'trying' her best not to chop his head off. Maybe it wasn't a good idea even in public to talk to her.

Manda merely smiled sweetly. "Awwww, you poor thing. Are you waiting for me to punish you for what you've done to me?" She leaned forward, placing her elbows on the table as her face and shoulders hovered over it, her breasts just an inch or two from the top of the table... And her low-cut shirt giving him a fairly good view of her cleavage. "Besides, if I was angry, do you think I'd be talking to you here like this?"

"Um....I don't know about 'punishment'.....but..." he said *sweat drop* he looked at her pose and blushed thinking about what he did to her. However, he snapped back into the real world when he said, "Well I feel that even though I got 'pay back' in my view..." he said sighing as he turned 'seriously', "...I think it's only fair that while I enjoyed MY 'pay back'....I guess that you deserve one too..." he admitted looking away blushing a bit at this. At truth, he thought that she would want him to 'buy' her stuff or 'do' stuff for her, but he had no idea what she had in mind for a suripise.

Manda merely looked at him. "Yes, you got your so-called payback... And I have yet to return the favor. Here is my question for you, though. Was your little venture - as risky as it was, and faced with the knowledge that you will have to face my wrath - was it worth it?" Her eyes glittered dangerously at the query. Depending on how he answered... Well, she'd format her own revenge accordingly.

"Well..." he smiled nervously blushing. "You WERE great..." he said chuckling very uneasy at what she was saying and reacting. "I must say, your body was really something...I guess maybe because that was my first time or maybe I just found you to be THAT very attractive." he added trying to lighten her mood up by stating how much her body was worth the risk.

Manda rolled her eyes. "Bullshit. I'm talking about your petty revenge. Rape is in and of itself a whole different question. I'm asking whether your revenge was worth potentially losing a friend of how many years?"

"Well to be honest: I thought that it would turn out to be the 'friend rape' where you then fall in love with me." He answered honestly. His serious expression in a not joking. "I honestly thought that with sex, even when forced, you would have feelings for me too...like in hentai-"He added blushing. But her glare really got to him as his eyes looked away. *sweat drop* Zack was known for having hentai such as that but very unexpected that he believed in those fictional bullshit stories.

"... I am not so stupid as to fall into such an obvious trap," Manda said bluntly, her demeanor not offended, but almost pleased. It was good that he had responded honestly. She would reward such things. Still, as he continued, she couldn't help but glare at him. There were times where she was astounded by his level of stupidity. "Hentai is not the same as real life," she said simply. "What would you like for me to do?" she asked.

Now, it was time to begin setting her delicate little trap. Oh, what fun.

She shrugged and leaned back. "What are you expecting?" she clarified. "What do you want? What do you think is going to happen next?" Then, lifting an eyebrow of her own, she said, "What would you prefer I do and what do you think I will do?"

"Well..." he said thinking about it actually. "....become mine?" he asked her honestly. "I think that you however want me to do something for you before we actually get together..." he said believeing that she was falling for him. Of course, that was normal for him to be that stupid.

Manda merely smiled at him, her expression feral and with lots of fang. "Well, then, Zack... In order for me to be yours, wouldn't you agree that you should belong to me as well?"

"OF COURSE!" he shouted so suddenly that it even took her by suripise. He blushed as he said, "Yes, of course" calmly. THis time, some people heard his shouting.

"Well, then.... I suppose it's only fair that I return the favor before letting us return to completely neutral grounds. What do you think?" she asked sweetly.

"?" he looked at her. "Return the favor?" he asked curiously. "Wait, so you do have something in mind?" he asked. At this point, he do anything to have her...

Zack's love for Manda was that strong that he didn't mind if he had to get married to her right now and cut off his free life for the rest of till death.

Manda merely smiled. "I do. Something that will have me forgive you, and will put us back as friends... And then you can start trying to date me." Her trap was all nice and ready. "Will you do it?"

"OF C- Of course" he said keeping his voice under controll. He smiled as he then said, "Another yogurt?" he asked her as he picked up the two finished yogurts.

Back
Top Bottom