Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Easy now! (Sho/celestine)

In respect, he turned around and waited. It was necessary for her trust him for a few more seconds. (I am all alone with her in her room...just play it cool; she's a cocky bitch after all!" he thought as he waited.

"just let m know when~" he said not facing her.

It took her just a few moments to finish tying the strings, but once she finished, she grinned, turned towards him and said, "When!"

He turned around and was suripised.

Her features was beyond what he expect. The silver bikini really matched her eyes and hair. It actually made her look like a dangerous venomous snake tricking you by it's stare. While you enjoy it's beauty, it will strike and take you.

"wow.....better than I thought!" he answered honestly. In truth, he had forgotten what his plan was as he widen at her appearance.

"Isn't it?" Manda smiled at him, moving towards him for another hug. "Thanks so much for finding it!" Mentally, though, she couldn't help but sigh... Why did he have to be human?

"And you said your cousin found it? That's amazing... I'll have to thank him...her... whenever I get the chance to!" She turned to model it, showing off her large breasts and bottom and her cinched waist.

He smiled at the hug. Just as they hugged, he remembered WHY he was here, with that gift in the first place. (snap out of it! Why hug and feel her breasts when you suck them??!) he thought annoyed how he almost forgotten what he was suppose to do.

He opened his eyes and pressed his lips on her shoulder and whispered "cupaos". Without manda realizing it, the white hidden markings began to "crawl" on her skin. It actually sent a chill down her nerves in relaxing.

(this lock should hold her) he thought as the spell was indeed made to "relax" her body up to th point where she couldn't move but just before that moment.

Manda literally fell into Zack. One moment she was hugging him, and the next she felt a chill before her body quite frankly relaxed to the point that she couldn't hold herself up any longer... And so she fell into him, losing control over her body and leaving him to hold her up.

Confused, nervous, and a little scared, Manda couldn't help but utter his name in concern. "Z-Zack...?"

"shocked', zack down and lifted her head a bit turning her body over. " holy shut you ok??" he asked pretending that he didn't know what was up. He had to be completely sure that she could really 'move'

As he moved her, she couldn't help but want to move to help - but she was totally helpless within her body.

"Zack, I can't move...!" Manda's shock was extremely obvious in her expression... It just barely bordered fear. Helplessness was not normal for vampires. At all.

"try moving yours arms or legs..." he said as he lifted her on to her bed. She was flat on her back laid on the bed. Her clothes over at the corner of the room. He looked "worried" like he was suppose to as he held her still.

"I can't move anything!" Manda cried out, her eyes starting to become wet. Terror was not something she was akin to feeling but she was getting pretty close. "Oh, Zack, what do I do?"

He looked at her and stood up. He slowly walked to the door and locked it. He walked over to her again and suddenly aggressivlly grabbed her breasts. This time, it wasn't sadness but anger that came to her as well as confusion as he rubbed them together. In a instance, he opened her bikini by yanking them and staring at her bare breasts.

He looked as if he won the lotty by squeezing them and sucking them as muc and loud as possible. "so- *suck* goood!!! *suck* *bite*" he excaimed.

"Zack!?!" Manda's sadness was absolutely erased by the sudden change in her friend. Not only did he rip the bikini top away, but he was attacking her breasts on top of that? Her anger rose in waves as she realized what he had done. "You...!" she hissed angrily, doing her best not to react as he assaulted her body. "You did this!" The accusation was filled with anger. "Why?"

"why do you think you blood sucking BITCH?!" he said all in her face. That hit her into slient shock as he NEVER spoke to her that way. He however never gave her the chance to talk as he continued.

"all of these fucking years insulting me because I am a human! All of these years thinking me less because I am human! Can a human do this?!" he yelled as he pulled her nipples with force as anger was in his expression.

Manda was shocked at the outburst. She hadn't realized he'd been so bothered by what she'd thought was their mutual agreement on the differences between a human and a vampire. She opened her mouth to respond, but just then he yanked on her sensitive nipples, and instead of an angry response, Manda found a rather loud moan fell from her mouth.

Immediately, she clamped her mouth shut and simply glared at him, daring him to do anything about it.

"don't feel bad, a bitch is a bitch regardless of race!" he remarked with a nasty grin. He then moved his hands down her body. He pressed his lips on her belly and kissed it lightly.

"You're a jerk!" she spat at him, her words contrasting strongly with the shiver her body gave as he touched her. "Why didn't you just say something before if it was bothering you so much?"

"first off, YOU'RE the jerk! And second, you took my commpaints like if they were jokes!" he added angrly as he moved his hands to her thighs to spread her legs. "what do we have here...." he commented as he moved his chest over her lower body and looked at her cotch upside down view.

"I'm the jerk? I am?!" Manda was undoubtedly incensed. "You're about to fucking rape me!" She swore at him. "And I took your complaints as jokes because you let me! You should've told me you were being serious!"

As he moved to her legs, though, she found her next comment dissipating before it made its way to her mouth, her words morphing to something not unlike: "Leave that alone!" she said as threateningly as she could. The bikini bottom was the only thing that she was wearing and if he took it, she'd be entirely naked as well as at his mercy.

He paid no attention to her. "I am going to enjoy feasting on your vampire flesh...I wonder if vampire girls are unique compared to humans..." he wondered aloud.

Zack moved his hands under the string and gently tugged untieing it.

Manda pressed against the force that held her, hoping it would give way with the bikini, but she was wrong... When the words he'd inscribed had run along her flesh, she'd been capture by his spell. She wanted to bury her face in the pillows beside her for shame... Zack... Zack was really going to touch her in ways that she'd never let anyone touch her before.

He then pulled the lower piece off completely. He saw that she trimmed in pattern. "how nice....you don't completely shave yet leave something nice in sexual appearance....<3" he said smiling he moved his lips on her cllit and took in her soft scent.

She shuddered, the tears beginning to spill from her eyes. "You're an animal," she accused, well aware that nothing she said or did would affect his actions. Her body was now fully exposed... And she had no idea what she could possibly do to protect herself, especially seeing as she couldn't move.

"Funny how you're a creature to be calling me that" he said not looking at her. He bit her clit and softly nibbled at her.

"A creature?" Manda began to cry silently, in earnest. This person - the one she'd always considered her friend - was essentially calling her less than an animal. He was saying that she was unable to think or have feelings for herself... He was dismissing her very real existence.

Her body still reacted to his actions, but with much less affect. Without the coursing blood that came with anger or arousal, there was simply not as much he could do... And, Manda thought to herself, not much that he'd be bothered to do, anyways. If she was less than able, then it didn't matter to him - he'd do whatever he wanted... But she would remember this. The feelings he'd evoked in her heart and body... And she would return them to him tenfold.

He moved around to her legs. He then began to turn her body over and lift her lower body while her upper laid on her pillow. "wow...." he said as he spreead out her pussy. He held her ass lightly and open them admiring what he saw.

"A real beauty..." he said licking his lip as he thought about what he was about to do her. He held her tightly as he kissed her left cheek softly. "I'll be gentle...in a way" he said as he began to be passionate just for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom