Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Easy now! (Sho/celestine)

Manda shrugged - "Suit yourself!" She giggled lightly, before turning sharply into the swimwear store, neatly capturing his arm to pull him in with her. "Anyways... See anything you think would look good on me?"

Usually, she asked him to be on the look out for clothes that would look good on her or that he'd want to see her in when she dragged him along. Not only did he generally have good taste, but he was male - what attracted one male would undoubtedly attract others, right? Perhaps some of the... stronger persuasion. She mentally sighed... She'd go for Zack if he were enhanced - they'd been friends and got along for so long... But unfortunately he was human... And humans simply couldn't keep up with her.

"What-" he started as she took him into the store. He looked to see all female only as there was only one guy but with his wife. He brought his attention on Manda as she asked that question. "Um..." he said as he looked a few bits.

"I would have see you actually wear something?" he asked her. He actually pretended to hate this because that way she think that he wasn't in this for his own perverted goals. Either that or pretend to be gay....he prefered to be seen as straight...

"Sure," she chirped as she began looking at bathing suits. "No problem - you can just come to the dressing room with me." Her expression was purely innocent. While she thought he would be a good partner, she didn't actually consider him a potential mate because of his humanity. "You know my measurements, so it shouldn't be too hard to find something..." She paused. "Oh, but my bust went up a cup, so try not to get 'em mixed up."

And with that, she dove into the store's massive selection of suits.

"What-" he said as she started to get things. "I just can't 'grab' these things, you have to! And also, I am a GUY so I can't just go into the dressing room with you like that!" He said blushing a bit as he actually wanted to go in but he knew better than that at this point.

"Oh, please," Manda rolled her eyes. "You said that last time. You know they know me here - they'll let you in... And besides, to anyone else, you look like you're with me, especially since we came in together... Or, if you're that scared of getting caught with a bikini in your hands, you could always just stay close to me."

Manda spoke briskly as she held up a two piece to look it over. "What do you think of this one?"

"Makes you look easy~" he said quickly as his first reaction. He looked at her quickly and said as he clammed down, "Maybe something that doesn't show all?" he asked. Honestly, he enjoyed the idea of her being almost naked but then again, would it be nice if she looked easy? Maybe he could get something else that could get her to find something more of her style...and maybe something that showed her off some more he hoped.

"Hmmm..." she frowned at it. "I guess so." She shrugged, smiled, and tossed the suit back onto the piles. "Well, let's see if we can find something else...?" She turned towards another table, looking through the different designs that lay there. "Hmm... What print should I look at?" she muttered to herself under her breath.

"What do you think about leopard print?"

"you may look like a goldigger....let me see you try one on just to be sure" he said looking at her in the same calm expression. But deep down, he thought how naughty she would look although the color and style didn't match her hair and eyes...

"Alright, that's easy enough!" Manda nodded, grinning. She grabbed a simple one from the swimwear covered table and immediately grabbed him by the hand - "Come on, time to try it on!" She waved one of the attendants down and the lady, knowing Manda, simply smiled at her pleasantly before letting the two into the dressing room.

Manda grabbed the second to largest, leaving the largest in case someone handicapped needed it and dragged Zack into it. She locked the door and, without warning, began to strip down. She moved carefully, not wanting to get caught in anything and trip, but still fast enough to keep it above a strip tease. She stood clad in only her panties and reached for the bikini top. She fastened it easily with the flexibility that was common among her people and then replaced her underwear with the bottom. She turned towards Zack, bent forward just the slightest bit to show off her well-endowed bust, and smiled. "What do you think?"

(Is she just teasing me on purpose?) he wondered thinking to himself as she just DID that easy for him. However, he looked at her suit and remarked: "Yup, not yourself....how bout something different?" he asked her. In truth, he didn't care what she choose but he had to play the 'trust friend' in this relationship with her.

He couldn't help but take a peek (worth the risk) of her cleavage and amire how well they were growing.

She sighed, looking in the mirror. "You're right - it clashes too much with my skin color..." She disrobed and changed back into her clothes. She placed the swimwear on the table dedicated to clothing to be replaced and led the way back to the tables.

"Alright, mister. Your turn to pick a suit."

"what- ME?" he asked blushing a bit. Zack had MANY ideas what Manda should wear in his view.

However, given the situation that he was in with her, he knew better than to pick the one that he enjoyed the most. He looked at her and said, "I have no taste in that stuff! You're better off asking someone who works here!" he said with a 'smile' as he held out his arms pretending not knowing what to choose. ALthough he did see a few attractive looks.

Manda rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on, I've seen you at the beach, remember? You're not stupid, nor are you without hormones... Just go pick some suits that look good, okay? It's not like I'm going to hold it against you."

There were times, Manda felt, that Zack tried too hard. She didn't know if it was because of her gender, position, or simply the fact that they were friends, but it wasn't as though either of them were moronic or anything like that... So, in an effort to try and make him feel a bit better about the whole thing, she simply smiled at him, almost in an indulging way. "It's not as though it matters - we both know that I'm a vampire and you're a human. It's not like anything's gonna happen."

A twich got to Zack as he heard that. Rage filled him up as he thought of that as offensive yet as a advantage. However, the contradiction made things hard for him to decide. However, he said, "Still, you have MUCH better taste than me" he said faking a smile.

**later that night**

Zack was in his room very annoyed. Although alone by himself for today and tomorrow, Zack felt very angry towards his so called 'friend' manda. Always thinking humans and Vampires never matching...treating him like a slave, it all made him mad and angry.

"She acts as if she doesn't have a weakness....vampires have!" He said angry. He looked over at his labtop and looked up some interesting things.

Two swimsuits and a new skirt... And she'd gone back later with a few of her 'sisters' to look into lingerie. After all, nothing made a girl feel sexier and powerful than lingerie... Except for maybe blood, but it wasn't as though it was very helpful. She'd had very little over the past couple of days... She would have to find a new source for it, and soon, else she'd grow weaker and, with weakness came vulnerability which was something she neither liked or wanted to afford.

Ah, well... she'd find a blood source soon enough. She went to sleep, pleased that tomorrow would be Friday and she'd get the weekend and the house to herself. She had no idea of what was coming at all, but perhaps she slept better for it.

"Huh...how odd..." he thought as he found something interesting. "And when binded...." He continued as he wrote down something.

**the next day**

Zack dialed a number to Manda and talked to her. "hey manda, got plans today?" he asked.

Manda answered her cell without hesitation, knowing exactly who it was that was calling because of the ringtone she'd assigned. "Hey, Zack!" At his query, she shrugged and responded with a quirky, "Nothing but classes... and since we get out early, not too much at all. Why? Got something planned?"

"Yea, can I come to your place afterwards?" he asked.

**later**

Zack found himself in manda's.....mansion.

The large mansion covered aleast 3 houses and wasn't 'normal' in the neighborhood. Whenever he came here, it was to help manda with her stuff that she bought and bring them to her room. He was a bit bothered by the fact that the paint was different EACH time he came here.

"So, orange and black huh?" he asked sort of crepped out outside the gates next to Manda who brought him here.

"Yeah," she waved a hand nonchalantly. "Halloween's ages away, but I was feeling a bit like the witching hour, you know?" Despite the constant changes to her room, everything was tidy. She kept it so in order to minimize the use of servants because she, quite frankly, didn't like having them in her room, her things, and essentially, invading her privacy.

"Besides, it looks nice when the sun sets." She led the way in and up to her room. Fortunately, her walls didn't match. They were a nice dark blue with constellations painted on the ceiling and a rising sun painted on her eastern wall. Once in her room, she flopped down on her bed, inviting him to sit wherever he wanted to.

"Mind if I lock the door?" he asked causally first before he locked it and walked over. "I don't want anyone to see what I brought" he said looking at at the door as if he had something interesting for her.

But what he had was something else. In his bag was a special bikini that he brought. Actually buying a white bikini, he wrote some special latin markings on the string of the two piece bikini. It was in white ink that was hard to remove...unless you have a special ink removal that was brought by Zack but kept it hidden from her.

"Hm?" Manda sat up, her curiosity aroused. "Oh, sure, go ahead."

She wanted to know what the surprise was: "What is it?" she asked... Then, almost teasingly, she said, "It's not any dirty magazines, is it? 'cuz I don't want to see 'em!"

"What? You know I'm just kidding!" Manda shrugged and stood, moving over towards the door and locked it. Then she turned back, her eyes twinkling in excitement. "Well? What're you going to show me?"

He shook his head. "Stereotypes...." he said before rolling his eyes.

"Well, I happen to have a cousin who works at this other mall..." he said to her as he came forward. "And I mentioned that you were looking for something very nice so..." he pulled out the box holding the binki. He handed it to her.

"Oh, my goodness!" Manda squealed in delight, leaping up to accept the gift. "Thank you so much!" She said cheerily. She could tell just from the suit that it was a sure sell. "It's perfect!" She hugged him, introducing his face to her breasts.

Then, without further ado, she shucked her clothes and put it on... never once thinking to be suspicious of her friend... And why he hadn't wanted anyone to see what he'd brought her... or even that this was the first time she was hearing of this... cousin.

Back
Top Bottom