Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Easy now! (Sho/celestine)

Sho

Supernova
Zack sat in class. He yawned a bit as his vampire math teacher talked about formulas. Looking around, Zack saw his fellow classmates. A few humans, a few wolves, and a few of the blood sucking vampires counting the one behind him known as Manda. Manda was very attractive. Her short blood red hair, green eyes and pale skin made her very intimidating in any way.

He tried to get a boner thinking of her although he managed not to show or even get aroused. He yawned a bit as the bell rang. "Finally" he said aloud as a few agreed with him in laughing. Even the teacher laughed saying 'very funny!'.

Zack smirked as he stood up.

Manda shut the notebook she'd been writing in as soon as the bell rang, amused by her long-time friend's reaction to their collective call to freedom. She stood up with the usual grace afforded to one of her nature - a vampire, after all, was filled with the natural grace of age and the long standing effects of the 'change'. She carefully placed her notebook in her bag and took the two steps necessary to put her beside Zack.

She gently smacked the back of his right shoulder. "Trying to shoot for brownie points?" she asked, her emerald eyes dancing at the verbal prod. It really was too bad Zack was a human... He was one of her first friends and she'd be sad when he finally died. She'd considered changing him a few times, but wasn't sure if it was a good idea. For one thing, she didn't know if he'd survive it... and for another, she didn't know if he even wanted it.

And beyond that, she didn't even know if it was within her jurisdiction.

"Brownie points?" he asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow. He closed his bag as he moved the strap over his chest. "I don't follow...." he answered honestly as he smiled a bit.

"Zack, you want to do some off time practice?" A vampire asked pulling out a soccer ball.

"No thanks Red, I am taking today off." Zack answered as he looked at his teamates.

"Fine, suit yourself" A wolf said as he and Red left.

"I need a break..." Zack said to Manda as he sighed. It was true, Zack had over worked himself with the soccer and work outs trying to stay in shape as they walked out of the room.

Manda merely smiled gently at him, knowing that he probably didn't get the joke - it was one from the book she'd been reading earlier, and likely not one that would be used for quite some time. That was, after all, the way fads went. "Don't worry about it," she said cheerily.

She narrowed her eyes slightly as his teammates approached. It was obvious to her that Zack was exhausted - it should have been just as obvious to these teammates of his, yet they still persisted in asking him to join them. Still, she said nothing as they came and left. There was no point in detaining their departure, after all.

"Do you wanna hit the mall?" she asked casually. "Or we could always head over to my place and be lazy." She grinned at him, knowing that he was far from lazy - but it helped at times to kick back and just lay there without worrying about anything else in the world. "You know you want to hit the pooooool~!" Now she was just teasing him, but it would be nice to get into the water - the sun had likely warmed it and the rays on their skin would be a pleasant change from the filtered air that the school provided.

"I rather hit the mall..." He said honestly. ( I don't think I can hide my arousment....) he thought as he didn't 'rub' one off in a while. Then again, He was a guy and so a horny bastard who got aroused often. Even when he pleasured himself, he would become aroused again in no time untill he had the real thing.

They soon by car reached the mall. There were many stores and just enough for anything you needed or wanted. As well as good food.

"Where we going?" He asked as she led him.

She agreed and as they headed to the mall, she couldn't help but compare him to her other friends and acquaintances in her mind. It was a bit unsettling, she supposed, but it was becoming something of a habit as of late. It really was a shame that he wasn't genetically enhanced... Humans were just so... weak.

When he asked where they were heading, she turned to him with a wink as she grabbed him by the hand, drawing him closer to her as she navigated the quickly thickening crowds as other students and adults began to mill through the malls.

Within the next minute, she'd found his favorite pizza place. "You are a growing boy, after all," she drawled teasingly. "Don't you want to grab something to eat? I know you skipped lunch again." Of course, it wasn't like she watched for his eating habits - merely that she could sense the lack of nutrition in his blood.

"I am in good shape!" he remarked looking at her angry. Of course it never bothered her but he was bothered. "and what about you?" he asked as he looked at the pizza place.

In truth, he wasn't 'hungry' but maybe a bit in the mood for pizza.

"and last I checked, our size difference isn't big" he remarked as they were alined in equal height with his hair making him a bit taller.

Manda rolled her eyes. "Did I ever say you weren't handsomely charming and fitter than some of the lower echelons of the vampires and wolves that we know?" There were times that she couldn't help but feel that he was overly sensitive about her attempts to feed him. She didn't need food, but she chose to eat for the taste of it and relished the feeling of normalcy when she did.

On the other hand...

"Oh, please, we both know that you've got at least another six inches - your growth spurt is still going, after all!"

"You're one to talk, I don't I've ever meant a female as short as you" he said mocking her in return.

While they were both at a 'decent' size, Zack would out grow her within a few more months.

"I am in good shape and don't need to eat....unless you're 'hungry' by miracle?" He asked raising a eyebrow trying to be smart talkive like her. He looked at her in a calm expression waiting for her.

"Yeah? At least I don't use my hair to make up the distance," she said wryly, obviously amused. Their banter was normal - fun, even. "Are you sure you aren't hungry? I thought you'd want to grab something - it's been a long time since you've had pizza."

After a moment, she responded to his query: "I'm not hungry..." she said slowly, "But..." She paused. "I think I would like to have some frozen yogurt. What about you?"

She knew he didn't like it as much as she did, but then again, there were few that were as obsessed with the frozen treats as she was. Not only was the texture soft and carefully mixed with the additions she threw into the cup, the taste was always blissfully amazing. It was one of the reasons she still ate despite her obvious lack of need to do so.

"I...." he started.

**4 minutes later**

Zack had gotten a slice and a cup of yogurt. The mixture of a warm flavorful spiced pizza and sweet frozen treat was unique in a way. He couldn't help but enjoy it and ask, "how's yours?" to Manda who did the same as him. Funny how things turned out.

Pleased that she'd gotten what she'd wanted - food in him and frozen yogurt in front of her - Manda took her time to savor the cold and sweet flavor that pervaded her senses. "What do you think?" she asked, taking another spoon of her frozen yogurt in the usual way.

A plastic spoon heaped with a mixture of yogurt, mochi, diced fruit, and gummi treats made its way towards her parted lips. Before the spoon could reach her, though, her tongue slipped out and gently tested the cold dessert. She gave a soft, but pleased, moan before closing her eyes to bring the spoon to her mouth. The spoon went in and out of her mouth several times before the spoon was emptied, and she'd moaned with delight at the taste and experience the whole time.

"This... this is what heaven must be like," she said dreamily before going for another spoonful.

Zack looked at her with his spoon in his mouth. He couldn't believe what he just saw. He knew that at that moment, his errection became it's hardest this month ever. (Damnit!) he thought annoyed and angry as he got very exicted from seeing her do that.

He decided to simply muff "Hmmhmm" in agreeing with what she just said. Finishing his pizza already, he was taking his time in the yogurt by slowly (if not slower than her) eating it.

He kept it in his mouth while he watched her hoping that she didn't notice him staring. (Oh man if that was my lips....no my dick- what the hell am I thinking?!) he thought angry as he took another helping of frozen yogurt.

"Would it taste better if blood was on it like a topping?" he asked joking a bit. But deep down, he wanted to say his semen.

Manda paused, the spoon still in her mouth as she opened her eyes. For a moment, she merely trained her green gaze upon him, but the moment passed and it would be visibly obvious that she was sucking on the spoon to get the remnants of the taste on it before allowing it to retreat to get more. A blood topping... She wondered what that would be like, but then she simply shrugged.

"Probably not," she said, ferrying smaller bits of frozen yogurt to her mouth. "Blood tastes different depending on who it comes from... And while there's a lot of people that have a decent flavor, not many are as delicious as they might like to think when summer and mosquitoes come around. Mosquitoes just don't have the same taste as us..." she trailed off for a moment, but then returned her attention to the next bite.

She brought the spoon towards her mouth, but her eyes were trained on Zack. "And it depends on the vampire, too," she continued. When the spoon left her mouth this time, it brought a distinctive trail of white with it. The fast-melting yogurt slid just a bit before her tongue neatly swept it up to return it to her mouth. "We all have different tastes, after all."

Just like humans..." Zack commented looking at her. He mangaged to get his mind off of sex but her eyes kept his shun by a bit. "But over all, you vampires love blood like how humans enjoy pie correct?" He asked her as he 'finished' his yogurt. He ate the last soft sweet treat spoonful before saying, "We're all the same' aren't we?" he asked refering to the fact of how a person of a race is the same as the rest of his/her kind.

"But other stuff is enjoyed by all races alike no?" he asked trying to move the topic into something else. Zack was strange since he had fantasies of being biten by her in werid feitshes.

"Generally, you could say that," she agreed with him. Some things were just universal in terms of taste - such as cake! Werewolves tended to avoid chocolate cake, no doubt because of their close relationship with dogs, and there were always those that didn't like it, but that was more of a personal opinion than a general one so it didn't really matter. On average, cake was generally one of those things that all beings could enjoy. Of course, there were also things that were on the other end of the spectrum to... For example: the smell of anti-bug spray, a holy terror upon noses everywhere.

"What's something you like that you don't think others might like?" she asked, trying to spark a new conversation even as they ended the old. Her fangs showed briefly as she smiled at him before looking sadly at the melted remains of her once deliciously soft frozen yogurt. After a moment, she shrugged, before bringing the cup up to tip the fluids into her mouth. Just a bit spilled to the side, slipping down her chin from the corner of her mouth, but as soon as she set the cup down, she carefully wiped it away.

"And vampires HATE garlic yet wolves enjoy it like humans" Zack pointed out in the middle. "As for food, both vampires and wolves prefer anything 'raw' that's red meat no?" He asked her raising a eyebrow.

"Sushi doesn't count does it?" he asked laughing a bit while he enjoyed sushi but didn't know how vampires and wolves felt towards that type of food. "I think that's the only raw type of food I would enjoy" he said honestly as he took a glance at her fangs. (Geez, she could be a succubus...) he thought wondering if those creatures existed.

"Eh," Manda shrugged here. "Raw is good, but the reason we like it more is really because it's so juicy... and fulfilling. We get the blood before it evaporates in the heat and all that." She smiled toothily again.

"And sushi is okay... But it's still a fish, which is why we generally don't dismiss it, but don't exactly go straight for it." Manda explained it quite succinctly. Wolves and blood-suckers generally didn't get much from fish, so it was much like ice cream. Unnecessary, but a delight to those that enjoyed the taste and texture.

Then, licking her lips just slightly so, she said teasingly (almost evilly), "We like the taste of human flesh, too, you know."

"So I've heard....remember; you tried to leech off of me one time..." he said to her remembering when she was 13. In becoming a 'woman', female vampires grew the lust and craving for blood naturally. She actually bit his hand trying to leech off of him and he fainted from blood lost.

"Ever heard of 'self' control?" He asked her looking uneasy at her smile. He got chills thinking of when she did that to him and he fainted from shock.

"And I don't regret a moment of it," she said rather frankly. As far as she was concerned if he ever attended a blood drive, she'd probably be in line to grab it. All vampires had their own preferences in blood because it tasted different to them. It would hardly be something kept out of her reach. Besides... She'd only bitten his hand... She hadn't gotten as much of a taste there... The best place was the carotid arteries in the throat.

"And hey - whose to say I wasn't in total control when I did that?" she asked a bit evilly. She'd been curious to see what he tasted like and it had been a bit too long since she'd gotten her packet of blood. A + B = C, and so she'd bitten him.

"I would use the term 'bitch' but I don't know what is a insultment to female vampires...." he said to her dully as he stood up. "you done?" he asked closing his eyes.

He opened one to see that she was done and standing up like him.

"And that is why you can't win an argument with me," Manda said with a small smile. Too often, Zack gave up and switched over to simple or demeaning insults... That both knew were halfhearted because he either no longer wanted to continue the debate, or merely because he was out of responses to make.

"Of course," she said with a grin. Then... "Hmm... School's going to be out for the summer soon..." Knowing this was probably against every scruple boys had... "Come with me? I need to get a new bathing suit if we're still going for our yearly beach trip."

Zack said nothing as he turned his head away. He didn't actually enjoy to 'insult' her but he hated being insulted by her. He figured that she wouldn't mind and she didn't mind at all whenever they argued on anything.

"Don't you have enough?" he asked walking pass her in following union. "Seriously, you but too many clothes...but I suppose a female is a female..." he commented.

She only shrugged at him, grinning. "Oh, come on - it's not like you dislike seeing me in all my swimsuit glory!" she said teasingly. Then, almost thoughtfully, she said, "Besides, I've gotta do something with all the money I get."

The government gave all weres and vampires a stipend of money every month for general use. It was basically a bribe to ensure good behavior, but it worked. One of the unfortunate consequences, though, was that many of the beneficiaries became shopaholics... Not that the humans that owned the companies cared. Of course, that wasn't her only source of income. The leader of their group - of the family to which she belonged to - was one of the eldest vampires around. Vampires stopped aging once they hit their prime - health and beauty and an eternally youthful body - and it gave them plenty of time to make money.

Everyone got some... and despite being relatively new, she herself received over three thousand dollars a month for spending money.

"Maybe we should put you in some clothes, too, hmmm?"

"I have clothes" he said looking at her with a raised eyebrow. He faced her. "I am not obsessed with clothes like you...." he added as he looked at her some more. Zack didn't like how vampires and wolves were 'bribed'. It should've been a deal if they wanted to get along or we'll shoot you then type of thing that he prefer. It made sense considering that THEY were the ones who wanted peace and equal rights amoung social beings in this planet.

Back
Top Bottom