Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting the Professor's Attention

Swordsman18

Super-Earth
Kyle was an average college student. He did okay in his classes and was pretty smart most of the time. But there was one class he was having a bit of a hard time in because the professor always seemed to have it out for him. And Kyle could not see why since he was well built and muscular. Most female teacher's paid attention to him just because of that fact but she didn't. All she did was seemingly pretend he did not exist. So he was going to head to her office hours today to handle that problem and see if he could possibly help his grade in the process.

2lvhgtw.jpg

Rebecca Flannigan ran a hand through her dark red hair. She was so glad the school day was over so she could let her hair down from its tight bun. It always gave her a massive headache, but she knew that students wouldn't take her seriously with her hair all willy-nilly. She stood up and straightened out her pencil skirt. She was gathering her things when she heard someone at her open door. There he stood. He was magnificent. She had wanted him from the first class, but she had to keep these feelings hidden. She worried sometimes that it made him think she was unfair. Judging by the look on his face, that was probably why he was here. "May I help you?" She turned around fully and looked over the rims of her glasses.

"I want to know why you are shutting me out. Every time there is class, you avoid my questions and act like I don't exist. So Professor Flannigan what exactly is your deal?" Kyle asked. He walked towards her. There was a bit of anger in the walk. And he was not sure if would scare her. But he was trying to show that he was more powerful than her at least in a physical sense. When there was only a chair between them then he stopped. He wanted her to fear that he could close the distance between them. But then he put on a lighter expression. He did not want her to say that he had threatened her or something. He chuckled for a moment as he looked at her expression.

Back
Top Bottom