Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My New Experiment

Ruki

Planetoid
Elisa smiled as she finished securing her test subject in her chair, straps fastened around the wrists and ankles, keeping her well in place. This nice little catch had stumbled into her trap, where she was quickly knocked out and brought back to her lab for experimentation. Of course, it was hired arms, Elisa couldn't stand to do such work out in the field, preferring to stay cooped up in her lab. She was quite the scientist, probably one of the best around if she wanted to work toward bettering the public rather than her own personal gain.

As it was, she had done a bit of experimenting on her self, the former elf had some resemblance to a wolf, light fur and a tail were the most notable. Of course, there were other things, more subtle, making her one of the best beings that could made with the science knowledge that she had.

Her place was isolated, off where hardly anyone ever passed through. She would sometimes see people off in the distance, but no one ever came close enough to bother her, it was better that way. Then she could be left in peace to do her work, no one to question her questionable methods.

Himeko was starting to slowly wake up from her unexpected nap, if you wish to call it that. Last thing she remembered was she was checking her mail a little later at night than normal before she lost consciousness. When she slowly opened her eyes she saw a woman, whom from aperence looked half elf and... Half wolf?! She saw that the woman was making sure the bindings on her were nice and tight, but for what? "W-who are you? What are you? Why have you brought me here and tied me up like some criminal?!" She demanded. The woman looked pleased that she had finally woken up, and when she smiled, it sent shivers down her spine. 'What the hell is going on here?! Why am I here? What did I do?' Thoughts swarming in her head and confusion was too much. She had lived a simple, yet quiet life up till now. And here she is being held captive and against her will non the less.

"Oh, you haven't done anything, my sweet. In fact, perhaps you should consider yourself lucky, you're the one that gets to help me out with my new tests... Oh and what wonderful tests they will be." Elisa smiled as she walked back toward the chair where her subject was being help. She reached out, running a hand along her arm. "If you would be so nice, would you tell me your name? You know, politeness is always appreciated when one is the guest in another's house." she laughed softly, pulling up a chair and sitting next to her subject, facing toward her, her eyes wandering up and down the length of her body, making note of what she would want to do with her testing.

"What sort of... Tests?" She asked nervously as she continued to watch her captor with watchful eyes. She felt her hand run along her arm and shivered slightly, there was something about this woman that was sinister and she didn't know why she felt that. "My name is Himeko Kiryu m-mam." She stuttered. She watched as the woman looked over her body very throughly, as if taking mental notes for something. "What i-is yours? What do you plan on d-doing to me?" She asked as she then started to look around at her surroundings, and starting to grow more scared at some of the unlabeled bottles and medical instruments. This woman was some sort of doctor, she could tell that now. But just what kind of... Doctor? Why was she brought here and for what purpose?

"Well, I just wanted to see what exactly I could do with the body and mind, you know, to make the perfect person." she smiled, getting up and preparing a needle and vial. "I've done some tests on animals, but I really just need someone to do the testing on, and lucky for you, you just so happened to come across my path." she chuckled, slipping the needle into her arm and injecting the fluid into her. This first liquid was supposed to make her breasts grow fairly bigger, slimming her out and giving her an exquisite figure at the same time.

"To make the perfect person?! There's no such thing as perfect!" She protested as she watched the woman grab a needle and vial of clear looking liquid. "Wait no, stop! What are you planning on... Owe!" She yelped when the needle was put into her arm. She could feel her shirt start to slowly get tighter as she looked down she could see her breasts were growing and her body was becoming more slim and... Perfect?! "Just what kind of doctor are you?!" She asked as she was so terrified and in shock as to what was happening to her.

"Oh, the kind who wants a perfect person to do anything with they want." she smirked, saying the last few words slowly as she ran a hand up the side of her body and over her breasts, which she knew would be even more sensitive at the moment. "I think you will find being here most enjoyable if you'd just sit back and relax." She laughed, pinching on her nipples lightly though her shirt now as she was up and out of her chair, standing beside the girl.

She winced slightly when the woman moved her hand over her body and touched her now very sensitive breasts. "How do you assume that?" She asked as she then gave a little yelp when her nipples were lightly pinched. She wasn't use to this, nor was she feeling so well with the touching. She was confused as to why she was chosen for these insane experiments but she knew the woman was happy to have her there to "play" with.

"Mm, well, just think how good you'll feel, after all, this is just the beginning." she smiled, running her hand over Himeko's chest again before reaching back toward the vial. She wanted to see that shirt rip, it looked so close already. Giving her just a tiny bit more, she waited to see what would happen. Himeko responded so well to this drug that she didn't have a problem moving on with the next test.

Watching her grab the vial again she knew what was coming next now. "P-please n-no more!" She begged as she was injected with more. Her breasts grew more, causing her shirt to rip now, exposing her breasts which had also popped out of the now small bra she had been wearing. "Nnnn..." She moaned slightly and tried to cover herself up, but couldn't due to the bindings. Her heart was racing now and she knew that the woman wasn't joking when she said this was just the beginning.

"Mmm, that's better. Now we have something enjoyable to look at, don't we?" she smirked, pinching her nipple softly once again to find that milk came out of her breast this time when she did so. "Well that's new... but certainly as fun as everything else going on!" she laughed, licking the milk off of her fingers. "Now what if we made you a bit more enjoyable." she said, glancing over more vials for another she was looking for. "Ah, here we go, this should do the trick." she said, injecting yet something more into her. This wouldn't change her appearance at all but rather increase her sex drive, hopefully making her not quite so whiny.

Moaning slightly again as her nipple was pinched softly again she felt moisture come out this time. "What the hell?!" She said slightly louder than before. She watched as the woman licked the white milk off her fingers before heading back over to the vials. "Please not another one!" She said. The woman just smirked more and injected it into her. Not too much longer she could feel her body start to grow very hot and her breathing was slowly turning into soft pants now. "It's burning in here... Please turn the heat off..." She begged as she felt her lower region was starting to get slightly wet now as her body grew hotter and hotter with each passing second.

"Oh, there's no heat on in here, I think that's just you... I know what may help, though." she smiled, ripping the girl's clothing from her body, leaving on just her underwear. "There you go.. how is that now?" she asked, looking up at the girl's face. "I think you may need something taken care of though, I an tell from how your panties are, they look so damn damp."

Finding out there was no heat on in there wasn't pleasant. She watched as the woman tore off what was left of her shirt and ripped her pants off, leaving her only there in her panties and her bra which was just hanging down since it was way too small to ever fit her ever again. "What have you done to... Nnnn..." She let out a small moan as she felt more juices start to flow out of her pussy. She was horny and there was nothing she could do to fix the problem now.

[Yeah it was a pity this one seems to have been dropped... But if you wanna do a rp based off this one we can get a thread made and go from there perhaps? :"3]

I'm wanting to do just about everything. This rp I was doing in here really got me interested and I was so disappointed to see it end. =/

Anyways I love being experimented on, so if you wanna make me have huge boobs like in this rp, make milk come out of my large breasts, turn me into an animal, make me grow a cock, ect... I will be down for it. :"3

Oooo... Sounds lovely. :"3 You and I can also do a one on one rp together as well tomorrow. This way I'd have more rps going on and I won't be sitting here all day waiting for a reply for one of my rps. xDDD

Back
Top Bottom