Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love through the ages (nightsorceress x skelace)

Aurora was a little sadden when he let her go. His embrace felt so wonderful. But knew it wouldn't last. "yes i remember, And i noticed you don't age as much as them but i figured it was because of the work they do laboring all the time." She shrugged a little, she never gave it much thought.

Alexander looked nervously towards the door. He didn't want to be having this conversation when her parents came back. It would only make things harder, and make him look even more like a crazy. "Aurora, I've looked this way for the past two hundred years. I've seen this little village of yours was nothing more than a wooded area. I..." He took a deep breath, wanting to make the moment before he sounded like a lunatic last forever, "What I'm trying to say is I'm immortal."

Other women would have thought he was crazy, That he needed to be locked away or worse, but not aurora, how could she after seeing what she saw him do. She moved closer to him taking her hand in hers. "Alexander, I believe you, I don't know why i have such blind trust in you, except for the fact that you have never lied to me before. But why Alexander, why are you telling me this?"

Alex was more than surprised to hear that Aurora believed him. He had been dreading the moment she might kick him out of her house because he sounded like a mad man. His jaw dropped slightly as before he pulled himself together, her believing him bringing him confidence as to what he had to say next. "You... eh, you believe me...." He mumbled to himself before clearing his throat and going on, "I'm telling you this because... I felt you... because... because your like me. Your immortal."

"Of course i believe you" she then took his hands in hers. Again her girlish heart fluttered maybe he was telling all this because he cared about her in the way she did for him. But what he told her next came as a surprise to her. "what?! Me, no, i mean, my parents are certainly not immortal, how is it even possiable!" she trembled just a little.

For a moment Alexander thought everything might go alright. When she held his hand he didn't know why but it was as if he was sure of everything he was telling his old friend. Then the expected response came. "Relax, relax." He spoke in his all to soothing of a tone, pulling her in closer to him so they were but inches apart. He had practiced it many a time over the years as he couldn't stand seeing her shaken, or upset. "I don't know how it's possible. I just know it's not hereditary. It's a gift if you want to think of it like that. You'll be able to see the world and do things no other person on this planet has done before. But..." Now he had to tell her the bad part... the part that caused him so much grief.

A million thoughts raced through her mind. but the biggest one stood out. "I am going to have to watch everyone i know die aren't I? I am going to be a lone forever. Whats the good in seeing the world if you have no one to share it with" she looked up at him sadness filled those purple eyes of hers.

Back
Top Bottom