Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open to the Nots?

Openots

Star
Well, I've wanted to do this for a while now. Open up a journal and give all the denizens of BMR a peek into the drab boring reality I call life. Here I'll post rants over things that annoy me, things I find hilarious, and if the people I roleplay with peek in here I will also post how long I shall vanish from Blue Moon and why.

So without further adieu, my first post.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I walked into the Speech building on my way to my Speech Communication class (Go figure) as I do most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. As I made my way to the bathroom though, I was met with a horrible sight. The door was blocked with several cones connected with police tape! Now, normally as a rebellious youth, I would have simply stepped over the cones, gone inside, and done my business, but that wasn't an option with the policeman standing next to the door.

Now, before I go any further. Keep in mind, my college is smack dab in the middle of a bad part of the city in which I live. Our campus has a fully manned police force as well as a police station located right next to the Student Center. Because of this, crime is very, very, VERY rare on campus.

Anyways, I asked the policeman why the bathroom was taped off since this was disrupting my tri-weekly bathroom ritual. APPARENTLY someone stole a toilet from the bathroom. Now really... a toilet? I mean, in High School that would have been hilarious. In fact kids used to steal toilet seats all the time. But this is friggen college. I know for a fact the toilets on campus have very, very little value since I doubt many people would want to buy a toilet that is older than they are. Of course, this isn't the first time I've encountered a situation where someone stole an odd object.

Back when I worked at Wal-Mart during High School, a person stole the sliding doors from the front of the store. How they did it was always a mystery since no one saw them do it apparently. Now, the sliding doors, if intact were worth a little over a thousand dollars if I remember correctly so there was a reason as to why the mystery thieves stole them. A toilet that has been around long enough to outlive disco though? Maybe the person who stole the toilet was a hardcore antique collector.

Oh well, that's my rant for today.

"the person who stole the toilet was a hardcore antique collector"

I think you totally nailed it. That's the only thing that came to mind when I read your journal. It's pretty damn hilarious, too.

Well there are very, very, very few ways to irritate me.

The easiest way? Mess with my scheduled bathroom time.

Wow… been a long time since I posted here… Well, I suppose I’ll give everyone an update. No longer at college, etc, etc, now in trade school… working as a Janitor.

Recently, I began attending a trade school to learn art of welding. After about… I’d say a month; I’d like to think I have a grasp on the basics of it. Don’t do this… if you touch that, you’re gloves will catch on fire… don’t lick the welding electrode, etc, etc. What astounds me though is the price of the equipment. For my jacket… my hood… and my gloves, I think the grand total came out to about 220 dollars. Now… keep in mind, you can buy stuff for cheap, but as always… I’m retarded with my money so I bought top of the line equipment without even thinking. Despite my finances being in the red… it was a good decision according to my teacher.

I also began working as a Custodian for my local school district. From this… I have learned that some teenage girls find it hilarious to stick their used feminine hygiene products to the wall, thinking I will have to touch the soiled items to get them down. BUT! Arkansan ingenuity wins once again! I got a broomstick and attached a 6 inch metal spike to the end. Normally, I use it to pick up trash outside… but it works just as well for removing tainted products from the bathroom wall.

Me = 1
High School Girls = 0

Overall, it isn’t a bad job. I get to work with a lot of my old teachers and spend the first… 5 hours of my day in my office playing on my laptop unless a teacher needs help with something.

Aaand that is all I have for now. Hope that wasn’t too painful~

Back
Top Bottom