Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's favorite plaything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies,

I am seeking an imaginative, kinky girl for ageplay/family fun. Can you play daughter, stepdaughter, horny neighbor girl or the like? Big girl body, innocent heart?

I am NOT into pre-teens, scat, or really extreme bondage (light is OK).

Possible scenarios:

Daddy and daughter out shopping for her birthday present. She wants new clothes, and he'll buy her anything she wants if it means he gets to see her in it. She's a teen, of course!

Dad and mom have recently divorced. Daughter is staying over for the weekend, first time in months. She's in high school now, but still Daddy's princess. He has been harboring inappropriate thoughts about her for a while now (in fact, that's the reason for the divorce), and hates himself for it. But he also yearns for her. She's somewhat naive, but has noticed the way Dad looks at her lately. It creeps her out a little, but she also feels curious...

Daughter invites her friend for a sleepover. They have known each other since they were kids, but recently she has blossomed into a curvy young woman. She likes to tease the boys at school, and he notices right away that she is not such a little girl anymore. If only he could get her alone after his daughter is asleep.

I've got lots more, and if you have your own ideas, you know what to do! I also love different RP stuff, but this is where I am lately...I'll add more as I can.

Here are some late additions and cravings:

Dad/stepdaughter: Dad recently married her mom, but has become obsessed with the teenage stepdaughter. She is shy and reserved, and mom often berates her and insults her, calling her ugly, stupid, etc...Of course, this is only because mom is jealous of all the attention her daughter receives due to her newly formed curves. She usually dresses in baggy clothing to hide her body, and definitely has some self-esteem issues. One weekend, mom goes out of town, leaving the two of them together. As she gets out of bed to get dressed, she notices that all her clothes are gone, and sitting on the chair is a pair of tight boyshort panties, tiny little denim shorts, and a little tank top.

Driver/hitchhiker: His job requires him to drive a lot, particularly at night. She could be a runaway, a college girl out for an adventure, or...(your ideas here).

Pervy neighbor/single mother: He is obsessed with the young mother next door, watching her through the window whenever he can, spying on her in her private moments. At some point, she realizes what he is up to.

I am trying to brainstorm some other ideas, so by all means PM if you've got some. Although you can see that age play is a favorite of mine, it is not absolutely necessary.

Bad Sa(m)aritan said:
More details added.

I've been away for some time, but I'm still looking, and I've added some new cravings...feel free to PM me or post on this thread if you like my ideas or have some of your cravings to share *S*.

I just added a couple new ones. PM if interested, or if you've got some ideas of your own. The ideas in my original post are my favorites right now, but not my only favorites!

Bad Sa(m)aritan said:
Hello ladies,

I am seeking an imaginative, kinky girl for ageplay/family fun. Can you play daughter, stepdaughter, horny neighbor girl or the like? Big girl body, innocent heart?

I am NOT into pre-teens, scat, or really extreme bondage (light is OK).

Possible scenarios:

Daddy and daughter out shopping for her birthday present. She wants new clothes, and he'll buy her anything she wants if it means he gets to see her in it. She's a teen, of course!

Dad and mom have recently divorced. Daughter is staying over for the weekend, first time in months. She's in high school now, but still Daddy's princess. He has been harboring inappropriate thoughts about her for a while now (in fact, that's the reason for the divorce), and hates himself for it. But he also yearns for her. She's somewhat naive, but has noticed the way Dad looks at her lately. It creeps her out a little, but she also feels curious...

Daughter invites her friend for a sleepover. They have known each other since they were kids, but recently she has blossomed into a curvy young woman. She likes to tease the boys at school, and he notices right away that she is not such a little girl anymore. If only he could get her alone after his daughter is asleep.

I've got lots more, and if you have your own ideas, you know what to do! I also love different RP stuff, but this is where I am lately...I'll add more as I can.

Here are some late additions and cravings:

Dad/stepdaughter: Dad recently married her mom, but has become obsessed with the teenage stepdaughter. She is shy and reserved, and mom often berates her and insults her, calling her ugly, stupid, etc...Of course, this is only because mom is jealous of all the attention her daughter receives due to her newly formed curves. She usually dresses in baggy clothing to hide her body, and definitely has some self-esteem issues. One weekend, mom goes out of town, leaving the two of them together. As she gets out of bed to get dressed, she notices that all her clothes are gone, and sitting on the chair is a pair of tight boyshort panties, tiny little denim shorts, and a little tank top.

Driver/hitchhiker: His job requires him to drive a lot, particularly at night. She could be a runaway, a college girl out for an adventure, or...(your ideas here).

Pervy neighbor/single mother: He is obsessed with the young mother next door, watching her through the window whenever he can, spying on her in her private moments. At some point, she realizes what he is up to.

I am trying to brainstorm some other ideas, so by all means PM if you've got some. Although you can see that age play is a favorite of mine, it is not absolutely necessary.

I like the daughterxfather weekend plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom