Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll tickle your fancy...if you tickle mine ((New Plots and Cravings)) Edit 05/11

Are you interested?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadeshaw88

Super-Earth
Hello, my name is Jade. I'm 26 years old and I have decided to give this site another try. I do have a full time job and a life so I can't promise that you'll get a response every twenty minutes. Please don't pm me if it takes a while to respond. I will give you as many replies as I can or I will let you know if I will be gone for extended periods. Pming me just annoys me and makes this feel more like a job than fun.

I generally post 1-4 paragraphs. I can post more but I tend to get bored with those rps more than anything else. They're hard to get into and I find that people tend to play my character more than I do when we get into the big posts. For instance, I randomly open up my pm and find that my character has magically fallen asleep...yeah...not so much. You can post less if you like but no one liners please. That's just lazy.

I can play both genders and I can play multiple characters if you like. I don't mind playing yaoi or yuri but I prefer het. I'm hetero and I find that it is easier to play what you know but as I said, I will play any sexual preference.

I don't like fighting rps. Love action movies and books...but I don't like actually playing it. I've recently decided that I am going to try to do some fighting rps but I don't want it to be all violence and fighting. I'm a lover, not a fighter. That being said, fighting in rps is new to me so bear with me if I'm a little shaky with it. ((Just because I don't like fighting, I have no qualms with violent sex. Thought I should make that clear.))

I only rp over pms or threads mmmmmmayyyybe email. I will not be convinced otherwise. Sorry everyone who likes rping over IM but I get way too many little boys asking to see my boobs when I attempt to do an rp there. It's just better to avoid it. I'm here to play your fantasy but that doesn't mean that the real me is going to have any part of it.

When you send me a message, please at least include an idea of what you might like to play. Also, don't expect me to do all of the work as far as coming up with an rp goes. I'm willing to help but that does not mean that I want to do everything.

Sorry that was so long but I've been rping for long enough to have annoyances that need to be spelled out. Here is my f-list. I enjoy playing dom and sub. It doesn't matter to me really. Just don't be overly wimpy or you'll bore me and don't expect me to play some overly submissive character either. I like my characters to have a little sass to them, thanks . Other than that, feel free to run ideas past me. I may add my own specific cravings later when I actually have them.

ALSO, do NOT come to me looking for straight smut. Sex is great but I am craving a story more than anything else. I want a plot with the sex!

RE: I'll tickle your fancy...if you tickle mine ((Plots added))

Just want to mention; Rabbit Hole doesn't work anymore, the link you posted doesn't go anywhere. You might be better off with an F-list.

RE: I'll tickle your fancy...if you tickle mine ((Plots added))

I know I keep forgetting to make one.

RE: I'll tickle your fancy...if you tickle mine ((Mini update 3/27))

Bored at work Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom