Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll tickle your fancy...if you tickle mine ((New Plots and Cravings)) Edit 05/11

Are you interested?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadeshaw88

Super-Earth
Hello, my name is Jade. I'm 26 years old and I have decided to give this site another try. I do have a full time job and a life so I can't promise that you'll get a response every twenty minutes. Please don't pm me if it takes a while to respond. I will give you as many replies as I can or I will let you know if I will be gone for extended periods. Pming me just annoys me and makes this feel more like a job than fun.

I generally post 1-4 paragraphs. I can post more but I tend to get bored with those rps more than anything else. They're hard to get into and I find that people tend to play my character more than I do when we get into the big posts. For instance, I randomly open up my pm and find that my character has magically fallen asleep...yeah...not so much. You can post less if you like but no one liners please. That's just lazy.

I can play both genders and I can play multiple characters if you like. I don't mind playing yaoi or yuri but I prefer het. I'm hetero and I find that it is easier to play what you know but as I said, I will play any sexual preference.

I don't like fighting rps. Love action movies and books...but I don't like actually playing it. I've recently decided that I am going to try to do some fighting rps but I don't want it to be all violence and fighting. I'm a lover, not a fighter. That being said, fighting in rps is new to me so bear with me if I'm a little shaky with it. ((Just because I don't like fighting, I have no qualms with violent sex. Thought I should make that clear.))

I only rp over pms or threads mmmmmmayyyybe email. I will not be convinced otherwise. Sorry everyone who likes rping over IM but I get way too many little boys asking to see my boobs when I attempt to do an rp there. It's just better to avoid it. I'm here to play your fantasy but that doesn't mean that the real me is going to have any part of it.

When you send me a message, please at least include an idea of what you might like to play. Also, don't expect me to do all of the work as far as coming up with an rp goes. I'm willing to help but that does not mean that I want to do everything.

Sorry that was so long but I've been rping for long enough to have annoyances that need to be spelled out. Here is my f-list. I enjoy playing dom and sub. It doesn't matter to me really. Just don't be overly wimpy or you'll bore me and don't expect me to play some overly submissive character either. I like my characters to have a little sass to them, thanks . Other than that, feel free to run ideas past me. I may add my own specific cravings later when I actually have them.

ALSO, do NOT come to me looking for straight smut. Sex is great but I am craving a story more than anything else. I want a plot with the sex!

RE: I need a distraction ((Edit))

Plots

Shiver Me Timbers - Who doesn't love a good pirate roleplay? I've tried a clean version of this on Gaia but there's no reason why it can't be kinky.

Anyway, a man or woman of noble birth is kidnapped by pirates in hopes of a large ransom. Obviously the noble is unhappy with being locked up in the brig and causes all sorts of problems with the crew: refusal to eat, harsh words and insults, etc. So the captain calls upon the first mate to punish their guest and show them who is in charge.

There will be adventure. There will be plot. There may even be romance eventually but not right away.

All's Fair In Love And War - Two countries were at war over a petty dispute over land. The victorious country enslaves all of the noble families who fought against their rule and distributed them throughout the land as rewards to those who fought with them. One particular man or woman is sold to the Baron or Baroness of Summer Rock and the plot moves on from there.

This is not the typical slave/master setting though it could be if you wanted. My original plan was to have it be more romantic. Warring personalities thrust together in a struggle for dominance. That sort of thing. Every time I play this one it's different so I'm open to anything. However, this plot is my baby and I may be reluctant to play it unless I'm sure you can handle it.

It's Not Faire - Basically the plot for All's Faire In Love ((The movie, not the plot above)). If you haven't seen that movie and you are a rennie, I highly recommend that you see it immediately. Parts of it don't exactly follow what really goes on at faire but actual faire acts have cameos in it. Like Hob the Troll, for instance.

Anyway, for those of you who haven't seen this movie. Basically a jock is forced by his Renaissance Literature Professor to volunteer at the local Renaissance Faire or fail the course and be kicked off the team. The jock finally agrees and volunteers at faire where he is forced to be one of the peasants...or more specifically the Fetch Boy...There are two teams at faire, the peasants and the nobility, and at the end of the season, they have a talent contest and the winner becomes nobility for next years faire. The team he is assigned to has lost the contest several years in a row but in order to impress a girl, he decides to help them win it for once.

I would like multiple characters in this one. I'm not saying that I want the exact characters in the movie, I don't. I would just a similar plot line. We can take this darker too, if you like.

You Suck - A vampire has gotten bored with the monotony of the world and decides to take on an unwilling fledgling for entertainment. Being the sadistic bastard that he/she is, the vampire chooses someone with everything going for them. Someone who is high on life and who would give anything to stay in that moment forever. He/she grants their wish but not in the way they would have wanted.

A Little Sci-Fi For Ya - Earth was destroyed in another world war...or rather, the Earth itself got tired of the bullshit on it's soil and decided to join the fight. Natural disasters on top of an all out war = bad times. Countries were forced to set aside their differences and band together to come up with an exit plan. Que cliche escape ships.

Typical rich/poor scenario. You can all pretend it doesn't happen but there will always be class systems. Anyway, after floating around for ages, scientists and engineers came up with a way to terra-form empty planets for human use. (Very Firefly/Serenity, I don't care). People who left Earth with money, weren't necessarily on top though. Paper was useless. Gold and gems were pointless. Diamonds were alright but only the cuts that could be used as tools. What mattered were good genes and useful trades. Farming, construction, baking, leadership and language skills, fighting skills and so on. Healthy young people were chosen over sickly and/or obese people. (I mean, if you can weed out diseases and stuff, why wouldn't you? Especially, when populating new worlds.) Those that didn't make the cut were put on what they called "Breeder" ships. Geneticists worked closely with the mass population to weed out bad genes and such to create a better brand of human out of the slop.

After a couple of centuries go by, we have a new civilization. Breeder ships were slowly melted down to include primarily females that did not fit society's idea of perfection and small children. The upper levels of the ship were designated for the women with children while the lower levels were for...well, the breeding. (Yeah, the destruction of Earth was bound to screw us over...well, some of us anyway.) A mother's only hope was that their children would grow to either be socially acceptable and put into one of the training programs to better themselves or that their daughters would be favorable to the Match Maker. (Mulan, anyone) A successful child meant freedom from the Pot(lower levels) as it was a child's duty to care for their parents.

(Now that my world has been explained (so poorly), I have several different plots for this one.)
  • The Expedition
    Our characters are chosen for an archaeological expedition to Earth to learn a little of our early history and to see if the planet is worth salvaging or if it is still too damaged from the wars and disasters.

This plot could take several different turns. The original plot was to take a fantasy turn as my character stumbles (literally) upon a supernatural being. Said being was a unique twist on a psychological vampire but I'm not going to be picky. I think this turn would be an interesting one. We could also just be explorers doing our respective jobs or the Earth could be overridden by flesh eating zombie rabbits that we have to kill to survive.

The Match Maker
    Who doesn't love a good Match Maker story. Perfect opportunity for a hate to love relationship, which I absolutely adore. There are also so many ways this one could go. I really can't even come up with possible plots because there are just so many. This doesn't mean that it has to be a dom/sub thing. Your character doesn't have to be a raging jackass. I'm just saying that two people forced together by some complete stranger are probably not going to mesh well right away. Although your character could certainly be a raging jackass and this could certainly go dom/sub. My character could be an angsty bitch too. It all depends on what we want to do.

The Colony
    A newly terra-formed planet ready to be built up from the ground up. Just a small group of settlers in a designated area getting ready to form a new world. We can play multiple characters or we could just have one a piece and use NPCs for the rest. I would like at least one of us to be fresh of a breeder ship because I think it would be fun to watch them get used to freedom.

The Pit(not currently interested)
    Not going to lie, if we do this plot, I am going to put in a class system. There will be the straight up whores that just didn't make the cut looks wise, there will be the pretty ones that pissed off the Match Maker somehow and then there will be the ones there by choice similar to a Companion in Firefly or a Geisha if you are unfamiliar with Firefly. Those, I think, I will put on the top level for the high class crowd that don't want to smell the stench of the poor. Obviously, this one is for you smutty people that just want the smut. Although, romance could worm it's way in there.

I'm pretty laid back with all of my plots. Take the base idea and run with it. The more creative you are, the happier I will be.

Currently Craving

• Divergent themed ((Possible plots))
  • Something Firefly/Serenity THEMED
  • The 100 themed

Things I could be convinced to do

• Anything based on the writings of Tamora Pierce or Jacqueline Carey.
  • Faeries-Holly Black or Herbie Brennan based
  • Roommates
  • VampirexWerewolf
  • Werewolfxhuman
  • GhostxMediator
  • Any other suggestions....maybe

RE: I need a distraction ((Edit))

I have a plot. Action fantasy and romance but not pure smut. Want to try?

RE: I'll tickle your fancy...if you tickle mine ((Plots added))

Bump again, I suppose.

RE: I'll tickle your fancy...if you tickle mine ((Plots added))

Bump Bump Bump Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom