Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My RP Ideas [M seeking F Characters] - Teasing/Bimbo/Mind Control & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! :D

I've started this thread because I've a huuuugggggeeee craving to play out the roles below, so anyone interested please do get in touch via PM!

I play via PM or e-mail. Though please be aware I'm in the UK, so my availability times will be influenced by that.

I'd also like to say I don't mind who plays the F character in these roles, be you male or female in the real, so long as you're happy to play, then I am too. :)

I'm not only interested in what's in this thread though, so if you've an idea of your own and wish to share, I'm all ears! ;D

There are a few things I like to include in most of my RPs, however that most certainly doesn't mean I wouldn't do a RP with none of them included.

Teasing! The best part in my opinion! I'd like the female to be a tease they will edge and edge and edge the sweet young man, they will expect their share first and they might not give my character what it is he so badly wants for a few days at the very least.

Awkward boners? Yes please! Boners everywhere. Tents. Boners from just touching or showing a little leg, to him getting all hot and bothered to kissing him and rubbing his crotch. Please? Pretty please?

Orgasm Denial and Blue Balls. I just love everything to do with it.

Anyway.... onto the roles! ;D

Experienced character x Inexperienced character type RP
A specific role and scenario I have not, but I just really like the whole concept of such a roleplay. I'd like to play the male character, whom would also be the 'inexperienced' party in all of this, though I could be persuaded to reverse that should the right idea come along.

I'm hoping to explore the idea where the inexperienced character is introduced to the joys and pleasures of sex, though within a story and a relationship that develops and evolves with time.

I'm open to various ideas, scenarios and age ranges, so if you're interested then please get in touch, for I'd love to hear from you. I very much enjoy working out and agreeing on a good plot and characters.

Little Sister's Desperate Crush
I'm looking to play a story where my character's little sister has a desperate crush on him. She's been utterly obsessed with him for years now, and is reaching the point where it's getting really tough to keep it bottled up any longer. The problem though is not only is he her brother, and so such thoughts and feelings should be forbidden, but her brother is totally oblivious to seeing her in that way.

I'd like for her to be 16-17 in age, with brother being 17-18, so a year or so older than her. Appearance wise I'm open to hear preferences, however I'm drawn to the idea of the little sister being tight, slim and slender that way she gets frustrated when she sees her brother glance at a busty girl. Or when he glances at another girls ass it makes her want to scream as she does squats in her room morning and night so to be as tight as possible. I'd love it if she was just totally head over heels for him, anything and everything he says she just seems to adore, if he's going somewhere she wants to tag along just to be close to him. The same goes for his preferences too, if he looks at blondes more often then she's considering dying her hair. If he looks at girls in shorts, she's wearing shorts and so on.

Of course, how intense and how much of that is included I'm open to discuss, it's a two way street when setting up a story and I'm more than willing to hear any suggestions that you might have too.

I'm not looking for things to be a race to get to the sex though. I'd like for things to be slow, flirty and even a little desperate on her part as she tries to first make him look at her, and then try and gain his affections and attentions. It is of course wrong but she wants him too bad to care, and she knows that if she wants him then she's going to have to make things so good for him that he'll not care either.

I Need Help With My Homework
Michael was never really that popular at school, sure he had friends but they were all like him, a bit geeky, afraid to talk to girls and not very cool. Sarah on the other hand was one of, if not the hottest girl in their year at school. Wherever she went she had the boys lusting after her, and the girls secretly wishing they could be her. As of this it was a surprise to say the least when seemingly out of the blue Sarah came to Michael after one class asking if he could help her with her homework. You see, Sarah was spending her time doing other things rather than work, what she needed was someone who could do her work for her, enter Michael.

Sarah wasn't stupid, she knew that she only needed to flirt a little and make him think there was something in it for him and she'd have him in the palm of her hand, and that's exactly what she did. Poor Michael was so blown away by the fact that she wanted to spend time with him that he fell for her trap just perfectly. After their first meeting Sarah sent Michael home with a boner and a promise not to jack it off, for he'd get a wonderful hand job from her should she get a good grade on her homework, it wasn't like Michael was going to say no to that now was it? It went from there, every time they would meet up Sarah would make an excuse to not let him cum, be it the grade wasn't as high as she had hoped, or some other petty reason he was too horny to realise was not true. Instead leaving him no choice but to just endure day after day or her teasing tortures.

Most boys would have just jacked off, but Sarah had planned for that, if she even expected he had done so then she would never talk to Michael again, and he certainly didn't want that. Sarah would regularly check up on him, making sure he was still stiff and denied, not to mention giving him hand job for doing the homework, but he just hasn't done well enough to earn that orgasm he so desperately craves.

Friend Zoned
Every year Paul and his Mom would go on vacation with his mother's friend Kim and her daughter Sarah. It was something they had done since before he could remember, and was now firmly a yearly routine. For the two women it was a chance for them to let their hair done, and the kids could enjoy each other’s company, what with the fact they were the same age. When they were younger it was fun playing with Sarah without a care in the world, but now that they were both a little older they wanted to do more, go out to bars and clubs rather than build sand castles all day long. That wasn't a problem, for they could still do that together, the problem was the room booking this year, it seems Kim forgot that they were now both 18, rather 8, for they've been given a single room with a double bed, and Kim just thinks it's sweet to see them together.

The duo however grit their teeth and go through with it, after all they're good friends, what could possibly happen? Naturally though a bit of sexual tension begins, sleeping in such close proximity to each other, glances at each other’s bodies, and now with a shared bathroom and bed chances to relieve any pressure are slim to none. After a few days of this they're both starting to get a little frisky, and that's where our story begins.

What I'd like to happen is the sexual tension stays very high between the two, hitting clubs together, spending days together, which starts to develop into flirting and finally Sarah starting to tease Paul, giving him erections in all kinds of places, acting like a couple when out together, however once back in their hotel it leads to nothing.

A Helping Hand From Mom
The basic premise of this story is to explore the relationship between a mother and her son. I've a plot outline in mind which I will type out below, but this is not set in stone and I'm happy to change details, add and remove things or give things a bit of an overhaul should you have better or alternative ideas. Writing a RP is a two way thing, and I'm as open to your ideas as you are hopefully to mine.

The idea I had in mind was a woman who had a child early in life, the father didn't stick around for long after that meaning ever since then she's had to care for and bring up her son on her own. Because of this she has had to work hard, and in a way sacrifice her own social life and write off meeting anyone due to the fact she's had to give her all to her family. With her son now in his mid-teens things are starting to look up for she has a new job/promotion with means her finances are secure, and because her son is older he doesn't need her there to look after him so much meaning she is able to relax and live life at a more relaxed pace for the first time in years. The mother character was always an attractive girl in her youth and even now in her early thirties she is still very good looking. She's always tried to be a 'cool mom' and never really lost that youthful outlook on things as she has gotten older, and so when she notices her son is starting to get to that age where his life he revolving around girls and his penis things start to change. This could be the moment in which she realizes that she has missed out on the attention and affection of a man for far too long, and after some time really thinking it through she realizes that there's no reason why she shouldn't put herself back on the market. She could start by changing how she dresses, doing her air and make up really nice even when around the house so she can find the look that suits her, however as she starts to do this she notices her son looking at her more and more, and spending more and more time having to run off to his room.

From there things could advance in a variety of ways:
- Mom starts to dress more and more sexily, teasing her son wild, enjoying his lustful glances and making him have to run off upstairs.
- Mom could try to be 'cool', telling him it's fine to masturbate, he shouldn't feel shy about his arousal, whilst doing all she can to ramp it up higher and higher.

After this I'd like for things to continue to develop, where the mother eventually starts to seduce her son, starts to give him hand jobs, kiss him, cuddle with him and use him as a tool to get back her confidence and self esteem around men. Should they develop a deeper romance I'm open too, it depends how we would like to play it in all truth. I don't want things to be rushed though; I want to take some time in really enjoying the moments in which she starts to test the waters with her son, watching how he reacts to her and so on.

Catching My Teacher
What I've got in mind for this story is that a school teacher is abusing her administrative rights on the school computer system to change/amend student’s grades on the central database. It could be to make herself look better than she really is at teaching, it could be because she gets paid more based on the grades her students get, that she just hates failing anyone as she's that nice a person or whatever other reason that we can think of. The same goes with how she is caught, she could leave a computer file open, she could accidentally get a piece of paper mixed up with an essay of his that she marked and handed back or by some other means. Upon discovering what his teacher is doing a conversation will happen between them whereby it's made clear that he now knows what she is up too.

Upon realising that she's going to be in HUGE trouble if this gets out she teacher has to resort to desperate measures to try and nip this in the bud before it can spread any further. It would be instant dismissal, likely a ban from ever working in a school again, not mention the scandal would always be associated with her name. Naturally one doesn't make the smartest decisions in moments like these, and so in return for his silence she offers to take him on a date. Of course, it's the sort of thing that a teenage boy would love right? Well, he's not too sure as during their relationship as teacher and student they've never really seen eye to eye, she's been harsh on him at times because of his lazy attitude in some classes and now she needs his co-operation. She REALLY needs his help. They both know it, and so comes her next try at breaking his defences.

"I'll be your girlfriend. I’ll be perfect for you. Anything at all."

That's the basic premise for the start of the story, though of course things can be tweaked and changed if you have other ideas on how it might play out. Nothing here is set in stone.

Going forwards I'd very much like it that she feels the overwhelming need to constantly please him, even if it's to just blow him a kiss, squeeze his hand or draw a little heart on his homework. The fear of him ruining her career hanging so large over her that she simply feels that she has to go all out to keep him sweet, basically just acting doting and love struck when they're alone. I'm in no means in a hurry to get to the actual sex in this as I think the school setting could make for some really fun scenes where they flirt, tease and just build some sexual tension.

In regards to the characters I am open to suggestion; to force someone to play a very specific character isn't going to be that fun. I do think that to keep it at least somewhat realistic that around 25 would have to be the minimum age for her, however in all truth I'm happy to discuss anything you might have in mind from 18-55 in regards to the teacher. The same goes for the student, I'd imagine he would be between 16 and 18 however we can work something out based on our own preferences. Their personality and so on I'm happy to discuss too, he could be popular, shy, nerdy, middle of the road or something else, just like she can be strict, kind, married or single.
A Step Sister Like No Other
The main focus of this RP will be on a Step Brother and Sister. Duh! XD

A few years ago their parents got together and found love, and since then they've lived together as a happy family, much to everyone’s delight. Their parents met when they were both in their mid teens, and they've grown accustomed to each other during that time, the parents delighted at the apparent lack of ill feeling between the children. The step siblings get on very well together, they always have, despite their slight age and personality difference, but maybe that's what allowed them to do so, rather than being too similar which could well of ended in them bickering a whole lot more. I'd like it so the sister is a few years older than the brother and in a way she's always felt a little responsible for him and kept an eye out for him when she could. The reason for that is that he can be quite shy and quiet, especially around new people, where as she is a bit more outgoing in her personality.

I'd like the RP to start a changing point in their relationship that point being that the sister has decided that she needs to get him to open up a little more, especially when he's around girls. To do that she decides to do what she does best, which is to flirt with him and tease him a little, in hope that it'll give him a bit more confidence and boost his self esteem. What it does have is a slight effect on his sister, for she just finds herself wanting to tease him more and more, slowly finding more and more ways to drive him wild as their relationship continues to develop. In return the brother finds himself lusting after his step sister more and more, falling head over heels around her.

I see this as being a long term RP, where we would follow the two characters as their relationship grows from simply step siblings, to a more flirtatious one, and then maybe even on to more, depending on individual preferences, and where the story goes. I'd like for the teasing to remain a big thing throughout, even during the latter stages of the RP, for I think it would be most fun for her to play out her teasing games, all whilst keeping it secret from their parents, and their friends. Of course their would be more than just that to it, as I'd like plenty of plot as we build the characters and let things grow between them.

Teasing Teacher
Ms Holliday was a well respected English teacher in one of the finest private schools in the country. She had been teaching for over ten years at this particular school and thought she had seen pretty much everything in terms of student behaviour. There were the kids who flourished, those who needed some pushing, some who tried their damn hardest but never clicked, and those that were trouble. All could be dealt with in various ways, and through her years of experience she nearly always got the best out of her students. There was one type of student though that just annoyed her like nothing else, that being the one who knows how to do the work, yet just isn't interested in doing it properly, instead doing just enough work to escape any kind of punishment or telling off and sailing through with minimal effort. Why it annoyed her so much she didn't know, it just did, and whenever she came across such a student it usually became her mission to try and turn them around and sort them out. She had a 100% record so far with such students, but things weren't working with her latest student, Steven Tomkins.

Many times already she had confronted him, tried to do things to get him to put in more effort to his work, yet the same thing would happen every time. Steven would do a few good pieces of work, but by the following week he would have already slipped back into his routine of doing the absolute minimum. Ms Holliday was close to pulling her hair out over it, watching as the cute young man just sailed through classes without a care of what the work was about, instead just more interested in when the lesson would end so he could get off home to do other things.

After marking another substandard assignment Steven had handed in she sat dejected at her desk, she couldn't discipline him, after all he'd gotten a pass, but he could easily get top marks should he put in some effort, and it was getting to her. As she ran her hand through her hair an idea hit her, no way could she do that. She'd read about it in a piece of erotic fiction online, it was wrong, impossible, wasn't it?

What I would like to happen next is for Ms Holliday to formulate a plan to seduce Steven, and basically use her womanly charms to coax him into doing his work better. it could start with some flirting and gentle teasing, but I'd like it to be pushed along to the point where she has him wrapped around her little finger, being in total control of his orgasms. She would then deny him sexual relief despite teasing him, telling him he will only get it if he continues to perform to such good standards. She could arrange for them to meet after school, or even at private locations as things move along. I'm open to them perhaps even becoming an item of some sorts over time, but throughout she will tease and deny the young man to he fulfils his potential.

The Sweetest Thing
I've had the craving to play out a RP such as this for a long long time, however only now have I really managed to describe what I'm looking for and put it into words in a way with which I'm happy.

There were many words with which you could describe Hayleigh, however the one which would always crop up time and time again was sweet. She was cute, full of energy and always had a smile across her face. She was the girl that all the guys secretly looked at lustfully, however she never really seemed interested in a boyfriend. That was until she set her eyes upon Steven, he was a right cutey in her eyes, the sort of guy that she just wanted to jump upon. That's how Hayleigh was different though, she wanted a boyfriend to hang out with, to snuggle up with, to kiss and hug, however she wasn't all that interested in sex. For sure she wanted to know that she turned him on, she wanted him to pop boners around her, sure it was fun to touch each other in nice ways, but, well, Hayleigh just hated cum. Just the thought of a boy doing such a thing turned her off, why she didn't know, it was just so icky!

I'm looking for someone to play Hayleigh in a RP where we will follow her and Steven on their relationship, where they have all sorts of fun and adventures; however she tries to bring Steven around to her way of thinking, making him promise not to ejaculate, all whilst they discover themselves and each other in their relationship.

Bimbo Idea(s)
This is an idea/kink/fantasy that is relatively new to me, but it is something that I've become quite partial too, and as such it is something I'd like to explore further in a RP. To add to this, because it is still something I'm not hugely experienced with, any ideas, thoughts and suggestions are most certainly welcomed.

I've not a specific plot outline ready or in mind, more a few seeds in the form of ideas that might be good to build on, however I'm also willing to build on any ideas that you may too have.

- A young aspiring porn star whom meets with a playboy type with the promise of making her the biggest star out there.

- Girl confesses her desire to live her life as a bimbo, friend/lover does all he can to help her out with that.

- A not so bright girl gets completely taken under the spell of a boy to the extent where he can convince her that sucking the cum out of his balls will help her feel better.

Basic ideas they most certainly are, but I'm interested in fleshing these out with the help of a writing partner.

Themes I'd like to include and incorporate in such a RP are:
- Bimbo-fication of a willing participant.
- Orgasm control/denial of the girl, having her completely under the control of the male character.
- Dressing up/doll

Subtle Mind Control
What I'm looking for is a RP where a woman is transformed by a young man with the assistant of some kind of mind control. Just who the woman is I'm happy to discuss, however despite the magical/fantasy nature of the story I'd like the characters to be kept human. In regards to the mind control he would have a unique ability to input thoughts into the woman's head, she would then think what he tells her is just normal and she has always thought that way. Additional methods and styles I'm open too as well however the way I've mentioned I am quite fond of as it gives my RP partner plenty of scope to make their own replies, and react to what he has done in their own way. I want to control and influence the female characters mind, not take over her character and leave you nothing to write about!

I'm not looking for things to be or become cruel and/or evil as I'd prefer for it to be consensual, well, as consensual as bending the will of another can be... I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm not a huge fan of the 'kept in the basement slave' type of thing, I imagine it more someone in his life and he has her fall for him by manipulating her. Perhaps someone who would be out of bounds or out of reach under normal circumstances? He will make her fall for him, crave him, want to worship the ground he walks, and in time he will bend and shape her to be his perfect woman. There will be sex, but I'm in no rush to get to it. I don't want them to be fucking after a few posts, I'd like things to build like a normal relationship but with him of course just enhancing himself in her mind with his powers. For example he could start with subtle thoughts of how attractive he is or make her think she has a crush on him, and then things can build from there.

She could for example be his teacher, a neighbour, a friend, or someone else in his life. I'm open to any ideas/scenarios you may have and I'm always happy to discuss things. How far things would go I'd be more than willing to discuss too. He might take a woman who he would have no chance with and makes her fall head over heels for him, take a prim and proper character and with time turns her into his loyal bimbo, or something else in between!

If you're interested then please send me a PM, can I please ask that you don't reply in here in case of future updates!

I'd be happy to discuss the role(s), and throw some ideas back and forth with you as we come up with a RP that is to our mutual liking and satisfaction.

Thanks for reading!

RE: Orgasm Denial [Seeking Domme F]

Orgasm denial is my top kink, so I'm totally interested in this. I'd love to do either "The Sweetest Thing" or "The Interrogation."
If you're still up for more role plays, shoot me a PM.

RE: Orgasm Denial Cravings [Seeking F]

Id like to do a step sister like no other. Pm me if your up for it

RE: Tease Me, Please? [Seeking F]

id be up for anything i could play a female master with a male slave

RE: Tease Me, Please? [Seeking F]

I WANT BE THE MOM a step mom my age is 31 meow i am fat cat lady....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom