Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghostly Lover by RobBase086 and Loveme

Loveme said:
"Show me then." She spoke softly, laying down on the couch. "Show me what you can really do. I want it all..." She was horny, in fact she had been evers ince she had woken up that morning.

"I love a naughty girl!" Blake said with a smile as he then moved down kneeling in between her legs. He began to kiss and lick her thighs and gently would nibble onto her inner thigh. "Oh I will give you it all!" He tells her with a smile.

Laughing she crossed her arms behind her head and watched him. Enjoying him already and she moaned out softly. "Hmm.. Already feels so good."

Loveme said:
Laughing she crossed her arms behind her head and watched him. Enjoying him already and she moaned out softly. "Hmm.. Already feels so good."

He gently tickled her as she laid there on the couch. He rubbed gently with his hands onto her thighs as they moved up to her pussy and began to rub and massage just a bit. His fingers rubbing her clit and pussy now. "I knew you would love that lover!"

Of course..." She groaned softly. Closing her eyes as she rested against the couch. Moaning as she felt his hands rubbing her body.

Loveme said:
Of course..." She groaned softly. Closing her eyes as she rested against the couch. Moaning as she felt his hands rubbing her body.

"That is my naughty girl!" Blake loved that he was getting her to groan and react to what he was doing to her. He began to rub faster onto her clit and pussy. His fingers began to slide inside her deeply in and out of her.

Groaning, she rested her head against the couch. Screaming out in pleasure. "Hmm.. What do you think of exploring a kinky side of things?"

20shd0p.jpg

Loveme said:
Groaning, she rested her head against the couch. Screaming out in pleasure. "Hmm.. What do you think of exploring a kinky side of things?"

He just continued to please her and lick eating out her pussy hard and fast moving his tongue in many different directions. "I am very open to that and would not have any problems with a little kink for fun." He told her smiling now about what she just asked him.

"Well.. Perhaps we can. But for now.. I have things to do since I have the day off.." She grinned and pulled away from him. Pulling her clothes back on and standing.

Loveme said:
"Well.. Perhaps we can. But for now.. I have things to do since I have the day off.." She grinned and pulled away from him. Pulling her clothes back on and standing.

"Just when I was getting you all hot and bothered for me. Do not have too much fun then!" He tells her as he watches her get dressed to leave to do the things that she told him that she had to do for the day.

Laughing softly, she smiled as she got ready and left. When she came back, she called for him. When he showed, she nodded and handed him a bag. "I brought you something today... I hope you like it." She smiled softly and set the bags down on the table in the kitchen and began to put the stuff up.

((Um, IDK whats in the bag. lol. use your imagination.))

Loveme said:
Laughing softly, she smiled as she got ready and left. When she came back, she called for him. When he showed, she nodded and handed him a bag. "I brought you something today... I hope you like it." She smiled softly and set the bags down on the table in the kitchen and began to put the stuff up.

((Um, IDK whats in the bag. lol. use your imagination.))

He enjoyed watching her get ready to go out especially with the body that she had. He then reappeared for her when she called for him. He smiled not expecting her to buy something for him at all. "Oh I am sure that I will like it and I am sure you will enjoy it as well." He told her as he figured that he would surprise her by coming up from behind her with it on. It was a leather skin tight briefs that he was wearing. He came up behind her and said, "I hope that you will like what you got me today." He said with a smile to her.

(Well I hope you are surprised with my answer to this because I figured that your character might have bought it to fulfill her fantasies with. :) )

Laughing softly, she turned to face him "That was quick. Very quick.." She lifted her eye brow and moved to the kitchen. "I would offer you something to eat.. But can you eat..?" She asked softly as she fixed something to drink.

Loveme said:
Laughing softly, she turned to face him "That was quick. Very quick.." She lifted her eye brow and moved to the kitchen. "I would offer you something to eat.. But can you eat..?" She asked softly as she fixed something to drink.

He knew that she liked what he was wearing. "It does not take me long to get dressed." He watched as she walked toward the kitchen. "No I am no longer alive and since I am no longer alive I cannot eat anything to be honest with you. Thanks for the offer though!" He says To her with a smile now watching her pour her something to drink and then sipping onto it.

"Yah... I kind of figure that much out..." Shrugging she moved towards the living room and set down. Turning the tv on. Pulling her legs up behind her butt she sipped her drink.

Loveme said:
"Yah... I kind of figure that much out..." Shrugging she moved towards the living room and set down. Turning the tv on. Pulling her legs up behind her butt she sipped her drink.

"I knew that you would figure it out." He said to her as he watched her shrug her shoulders and then followed her into the living room to sit down with her. He placed his arms around her and one hand onto her thigh now with a smile on his face.

Grinning, she moved to lean into his shoulder more. "I did." Laughing, she propped her feet up. Watching him closely.

Back
Top Bottom