Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghostly Lover by RobBase086 and Loveme

Groaning as he teased her, she smiled widely. She wouldn't have any energy left, not after he was finished with her. Moving her head back, she pushed her own body into his. Feeling his cock move deeper and deeper into her.

Loveme said:
Groaning as he teased her, she smiled widely. She wouldn't have any energy left, not after he was finished with her. Moving her head back, she pushed her own body into his. Feeling his cock move deeper and deeper into her.

He felt her hips moving with his as he was sliding and penetrating deeper inside her. He started to grind a little more faster against her body. He was working on sliding his cock harder into her. He always liked to start out slow and work his way up until his woman begged for more from him.

Groaning louder, she screamed out. "More more!" She grasped the blankets, arching her back into him. Shoved her body into him more and more."

Loveme said:
Groaning louder, she screamed out. "More more!" She grasped the blankets, arching her back into him. Shoved her body into him more and more."

Blake began slamming and ramming harder inside her pussy as he could hear her groaning pretty loudly. He loved the way that she felt and the way that her hips were meeting up with his. "That is it baby I will give you more! Do not worry about that either!" He told her as he kissed her lips.

All she could do was moan, her breathing was heavy and faster then it had been in a while. Feeling her juices run out of her body once more, she collasped onto the bed. Shaking her head. She was tired, all her energy was now away.

Loveme said:
All she could do was moan, her breathing was heavy and faster then it had been in a while. Feeling her juices run out of her body once more, she collasped onto the bed. Shaking her head. She was tired, all her energy was now away.

He knew that she was wore out and had to get some rest so what he did was cuddle with her and held her in his arms. He just watched her as she slept and covered her up to keep her warm so she would not get cold. He had a smile onto his face as he laid there watching over her for the rest of the night.

Feeling him lay on her, she smiled. Falling asleep not long after. When she woke, she couldn't feel him. All she could feel was extreme tiredness. That is when she called in and told them she was sick. Pulling the covers over her, she fell back asleep.

Loveme said:
Feeling him lay on her, she smiled. Falling asleep not long after. When she woke, she couldn't feel him. All she could feel was extreme tiredness. That is when she called in and told them she was sick. Pulling the covers over her, she fell back asleep.

Blake was there, but he was watching over her as if he was her protector as long as she lived there to make sure nothing happened to her. This could even occur if she brought over male guests to the house. He heard her moving in the bed and just watched not disturbing her at all. He did move down into the kitchen to prepare her a nice breakfast with coffee and what ever she had in the house there to eat.

Hearing the noises a few hours later, she jumped up. Moving downstairs, she saw te food prepared. "Hello...? Who's there?" Looking around, she moved towards the kitchen slowly. Making sure there wasn't a burglar inside.

(Im so sorry! It didn't show that you had posted.)

Loveme said:
Hearing the noises a few hours later, she jumped up. Moving downstairs, she saw te food prepared. "Hello...? Who's there?" Looking around, she moved towards the kitchen slowly. Making sure there wasn't a burglar inside.

(Im so sorry! It didn't show that you had posted.)

Blake was fixing something for her to enjoy for breakfast and replied to her, "It is I your lover Blake who took care of you last night in your bedroom." He said to her as he had her plate sitting down on the table ready for her to eat. "Breakfast is ready for you to enjoy now."

(It is ok. It happens sometimes for some reason and I have had that happen to me. That is why I always check the thread in case there was a post put up.)

"How can you do that stuff..." She asked as she set down and pulled the plate towards her. "Shouldnt it just go.. Right through you?" Laughing softly she started to eat what he had fixed her. "Mmm..
This is amazing..." Smiling softly she continued to eat.

Loveme said:
"How can you do that stuff..." She asked as she set down and pulled the plate towards her. "Shouldnt it just go.. Right through you?" Laughing softly she started to eat what he had fixed her. "Mmm..
This is amazing..." Smiling softly she continued to eat.

"Well I just have to concentrate on what I want to do and I can do it without any problems at all. That is how I do it." He tells her as he watches her sit down and then pull the plate toward her to eat. "Well if I want it to go through me then I let it go through me but if I do not want to I just focus on what I am doing and it does not go through me at all." He smiles at her and enjoys how beautiful she is as he notices her eating what he prepared for her for breakfast. "I am glad that you like what I prepared for you. Now if you had some oranges I would have fixed you up some freshly squeezed orange juice, but you did not though. He smiled and was glad that she was pleased with breakfast.

"Keep on I might just keep you around." Laughing, she continued to eat the breakfast and after she had finished she placed it in the sink. "Thank you..." Smiling softly, she kissed his cheek. "So, you just stay here all day..?"

(I was thinking, maybe a guy comes over and they start having sex or what not. So your ghost starts helping, or even like hurting her because he gets jealous.)

Loveme said:
"Keep on I might just keep you around." Laughing, she continued to eat the breakfast and after she had finished she placed it in the sink. "Thank you..." Smiling softly, she kissed his cheek. "So, you just stay here all day..?"

(I was thinking, maybe a guy comes over and they start having sex or what not. So your ghost starts helping, or even like hurting her because he gets jealous.)

"Oh I am sure you would keep me around and not let me go away at all." He responds back with a smile to her. He watched her placed the dishes into the sink. "You are welcome! I am glad that you enjoyed it!" He said t o her as he felt her kissing him onto his cheek. "Yes I sick around her all day."

(He could possibly join in to have some fun but then also eventually scares the other guy off so that he can have you all to himself.)

"Must be boring..." Laughing, she walked outside onto her porch and set down. "You drained my energy... Do you know that?" Smiling, she nodded towards him as she spoke. "All of it." Shrugging, she spoke. "Can you only stay here, or do you go other places?"

(If it wanted to get demented or weird, he could slowly drain her energy and become human again. Leaving her there to stay by his side.)

Loveme said:
"Must be boring..." Laughing, she walked outside onto her porch and set down. "You drained my energy... Do you know that?" Smiling, she nodded towards him as she spoke. "All of it." Shrugging, she spoke. "Can you only stay here, or do you go other places?"

(If it wanted to get demented or weird, he could slowly drain her energy and become human again. Leaving her there to stay by his side.)

"It is ok. I stay quiet and look out the window watching other things that are going on around me." He tells her. He watches her go out onto the porch. "I am sorry if I drained you. No I did not know that at all." He says to her responding to her conversation with him. "Yes I can only stay here since I was murdered here." He tells her.

(That is a possible idea for the story. We just have to wait and see about it ok?)

You were murdered...?" She asked softly. Taken back by the statement. "I didn't know... I'm sorry." Frowning, she moved back inside and hugged him. "you only drained me because I haven't had sex in awhile.. Don't be sorry ok?"

(I know. Just ideas)

Loveme said:
You were murdered...?" She asked softly. Taken back by the statement. "I didn't know... I'm sorry." Frowning, she moved back inside and hugged him. "you only drained me because I haven't had sex in awhile.. Don't be sorry ok?"

(I know. Just ideas)

"Yes I was murdered by a former lover. She left me for another man and to get rid of me they plotted to kill me off." He informed her of what had happened to him. "It is ok. It is not your fault." He knew that he had made her sad and took his hand lifting up her chin. "It is ok. I have you now with me." He said with a smile to let her know that he was happy and ok. "Oh really now? I did not know that you had not had sex in a while. Ok then I will not be sorry about that."

(COOL I did like your idea though.)

"But still... that is horrible..." Smiling softly, she kissed his lips gently. "It sucks that yu cant go out side the house..." Shrugging, she pulled him closer. "It was the most amazing sex i have ever had in a while... How else can you spice it up?"

(yay!!)

Loveme said:
"But still... that is horrible..." Smiling softly, she kissed his lips gently. "It sucks that yu cant go out side the house..." Shrugging, she pulled him closer. "It was the most amazing sex i have ever had in a while... How else can you spice it up?"

(yay!!)

"Yes it is horrible but what can I do about it though?" He said and loved her beautiful smile while feeling her sweet lips pressed against his gently. "Yes it does suck but I do fine here at the house though." He told her to comfort her. "I am glad that it was the best sex that you have ever had in a while! Well we could spice it up even more." He tells her with a smile on his face.

"But how... I want to know how first?" She asked, smiling softly as she moved towards the kitchen. Opening up the fridge, she pulled out a mountain dew and twisted the cap off.

Loveme said:
"But how... I want to know how first?" She asked, smiling softly as she moved towards the kitchen. Opening up the fridge, she pulled out a mountain dew and twisted the cap off.

Blake was smiling as she asked him how they could spice things up. "Well you could surprise me by wearing sexy lingerie, costumes , or flirt and tease me a bit." He told her. As he saw her bend over to get a Mt. Dew out of the fridge he playfully smacked her onto her butt and then smiled when she looked at him.

"Hey now...." she laughed softly. "I could... But I could also tease you by not doing anything at all..." Shrugging, she moved towards the couch and set down. Brining her feet up to her butt she turned the tv on.

Loveme said:
"Hey now...." she laughed softly. "I could... But I could also tease you by not doing anything at all..." Shrugging, she moved towards the couch and set down. Brining her feet up to her butt she turned the tv on.

"Hey now what?" He said with a smile and a wink at her. He was being very flirtacious with her. "Yes that is very true, but also remember I could get even while you sleep at night." He chuckled about that because when she least expected it he would remove the covers from over her and then begin foreplay to where she would be begging for him to fuck her was what he was thinking in his head.

"Show me then." She spoke softly, laying down on the couch. "Show me what you can really do. I want it all..." She was horny, in fact she had been evers ince she had woken up that morning.

Back
Top Bottom