Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghostly Lover by RobBase086 and Loveme

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
A house sits vacant for the past year due to a tragedy that happened over a year ago. What happened was that Blake Stevens was poisoned by the woman he loved because she no longer loved him and wanted to be with another man instead. They were almost close to being married because they were engaged. It happened the night that Blake was celebrating with his lover Heather. He did not know that she was only loving him because he was famous and knew people in Hollywood. He was a writer, director and producer of films that were instant cult classics. He was more into the low budget B movie industry and after USA UP ALL NIGHT returned back to late nights his films became a instant success with people out there.

Knowing the tragedy that happened, she loved the house. Thankfully the offer had closed and he got the house. After a month, all of her stuff was now in the house. Smiling as she came home from work, she threw her stuff down. Being a crime lab manager was hectic.
It was much needed bath time. Turning it on an running some bubbles, she took her clothes off and climbed in. Relaxing finally.

Loveme said:
Knowing the tragedy that happened, she loved the house. Thankfully the offer had closed and he got the house. After a month, all of her stuff was now in the house. Smiling as she came home from work, she threw her stuff down. Being a crime lab manager was hectic.
It was much needed bath time. Turning it on an running some bubbles, she took her clothes off and climbed in. Relaxing finally.

Blake saw all of her things being moved into the house and noticed this beautiful brunette. Which he always loved brunettes over any other hair color on a woman even though he did date a variety of different women when he was alive before he knew Heather. He watched as she undressed. He figured that he wold assist her in her hot bubble bath after a long day at work. He picked up the bar of soap that was sitting at the side of the tub and began to rub it along her breasts and work slowly on down to her stomach.

At first, she freaked out. It was the first time it had ever happened. Moving to the other side of the tub, she felt her heart beating and pounding. "Who---whose there?" Of course they told her bout the man dying... But he couldn't be here.. Not now.. Not really. She didn't believe in ghosts, but this may change her mind. Watching as the soap floated in mid ar.

Loveme said:
At first, she freaked out. It was the first time it had ever happened. Moving to the other side of the tub, she felt her heart beating and pounding. "Who---whose there?" Of course they told her bout the man dying... But he couldn't be here.. Not now.. Not really. She didn't believe in ghosts, but this may change her mind. Watching as the soap floated in mid ar.

Blake was not trying to scare her at all. He was just trying to help her relax after a long day. His hands caressed her breasts as they rubbed and squeezed her breasts. He began to rub the soap bar onto her nipples. As he played with her nipples he pinched and twisted them pulling onto them as well. "It is me Blake!" He said to her whispering into her ear. "Please do not be scared of me. I am not here to hurt you." He told her in a deep soothing voice into her ear. He gently nibbled onto her ear lobe and then gently pulled onto her ear just a bit.

She couldn't see him, buy oddly she felt strangely comfortable now. Closing her eyes as she heard his voice, she relaxed. "Its you... They didn't tell me you still haunted here.." Her voice was softly, her lip being bit between her teeth. Groaning sofly as he kissed and nibbled along her earlobe.
"Hmm.. How can you touch me?"

Loveme said:
She couldn't see him, buy oddly she felt strangely comfortable now. Closing her eyes as she heard his voice, she relaxed. "Its you... They didn't tell me you still haunted here.." Her voice was softly, her lip being bit between her teeth. Groaning sofly as he kissed and nibbled along her earlobe.
"Hmm.. How can you touch me?"

He did make himself visible for her to see him. He was a 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighed 140 pounds. His hands played with her nipples as he played with her breasts as well. "Yes it is me. Well they did not want to scare you off that is why they did not tell you about me." He told her. He leaned in kissing her sweet lips gently. As he kissed and licked up and down her neck and gently nibbling onto her neck now.

For a ghost, he could do imagines.. It felt wonderful and she slipped further into the tub. Groaning into his lips, she grinned. "Oh. This is weird.. But your amazing.." Smiling, she ducked under the water and came back up.

Loveme said:
For a ghost, he could do imagines.. It felt wonderful and she slipped further into the tub. Groaning into his lips, she grinned. "Oh. This is weird.. But your amazing.." Smiling, she ducked under the water and came back up.

He smiled as he was pleasing her because he wanted to make her happy. He watched as she slipped underneath the water. He kissed her with more passion and feeling her groaning onto his lips. "I am glad that you love it baby!" He smiled back at her. As he moved his hands down to her pussy and began to rub and massage and rub her pussy with his hand and fingers.

"Oh yes.!" Groaning, she screamed out in pleasure. Feeling her insides tighten. "Your amazing!" She rested her hands on the side of the tub. Groaning every few seconds. "Why do you so this...?" She asked as he starter to rub her pussy.

Loveme said:
"Oh yes.!" Groaning, she screamed out in pleasure. Feeling her insides tighten. "Your amazing!" She rested her hands on the side of the tub. Groaning every few seconds. "Why do you so this...?" She asked as he starter to rub her pussy.

"That is it baby!" He yelled out as he was pleased with the results of what he was doing to her. His fingers slid inside her. As he started to slide deeper and deeper into her. "I am glad you love it!" Watching as she placed her hands on the side of the tub. With the other hand he gave her nice firm ass a smack. "To please you baby! That is why I do this." He said to her responding to her question.

"Yea..." She moaned. Screaming in pleasure as she felt herself being released. Her juices flowing out. "Nooo... What... What if we fall in love....!" Of course, they couldn't. He was a ghost. Not a human like she. Gripping the edge, she ducked in. Letting the now cold water out.

Loveme said:
"Yea..." She moaned. Screaming in pleasure as she felt herself being released. Her juices flowing out. "Nooo... What... What if we fall in love....!" Of course, they couldn't. He was a ghost. Not a human like she. Gripping the edge, she ducked in. Letting the now cold water out.

"Moan for me baby!' He was enjoying what he was doing to her as he could hear her moaning in pleasure and screaming out as well for him. He felt her juices flowing out through his ghostly fingers and hands even though they fell through his hand. "I will always protect you baby!" He told her as he continued to finger fuck her pussy now.

Groaning as he asked, feeling how he confined to finger her. Moaning louder and louder. But, she pulled away. "Let me dry off.. Besides... I need to go to bed... I have inprtant things tomorrow.." Frowning, she moved away and started to dry off. Pulling clothes on, she moved to her bedroom. Falling down in her bed.

Loveme said:
Groaning as he asked, feeling how he confined to finger her. Moaning louder and louder. But, she pulled away. "Let me dry off.. Besides... I need to go to bed... I have inprtant things tomorrow.." Frowning, she moved away and started to dry off. Pulling clothes on, she moved to her bedroom. Falling down in her bed.

He was enjoying himself and wanted to do much more to her, but when she pulled away from him telling him that she had a busy day the next day. He did not want to hear that at all and removed the towel from around her body. "Why should you dry off when you are enjoying this what I am doing to you? You can always get sleep." He told her as he watched her get dressed, and then watched her move into the bedroom. When she fell onto the bed he then knelt over her and began to remove her clothing that she wore to bed.

She groaned. Not stopping him from taking her clothes off. "I need to go to sleep..." Frowning, she moved against him. Getting herself closer and closer to him. Moaning softly, she lifted up so he would me able to take her pj pants off.

Loveme said:
She groaned. Not stopping him from taking her clothes off. "I need to go to sleep..." Frowning, she moved against him. Getting herself closer and closer to him. Moaning softly, she lifted up so he would me able to take her pj pants off.

He did not stop he kept making his moves on her. He would run his hand gently onto her face and moving her brown hair from her face as he softly kissed her sweet lips. "You will get to sleep when I am done making love to you baby. You will fall into a deep coma like sleep when I am done with you." He said with a smile as he kissed her lips. His hands moved down to remove her pajama bottoms and then her thong panties that she wore.

Moaning loudly, she felt completely under his control. No matter how much she fought against it, she was brought back under his control. Arching her long back, she felt him slide her pants and thong down. "Why... Why will I be in such a coma?"

Loveme said:
Moaning loudly, she felt completely under his control. No matter how much she fought against it, she was brought back under his control. Arching her long back, she felt him slide her pants and thong down. "Why... Why will I be in such a coma?"

He then instantly moved down to her hips placing her legs up over his shoulder as a cold breath and tongue was blowing upon her thighs. He gently nibbled onto her thighs as his fingers began to rub and massage her pussy and clit. He even removed a thumb from her clit so that he could use his tongue onto her clit. "I plan to work you good and hard tonight my love! I want to take you to pure pleasure tonight that you will love!" He told her with a smile as he continued to work onto her pussy now.

All she could do was moan, that's how much pleasure he gave her with a single touch. She was curious, to know why she was so drawn to listen to him, to do what he said. Moaning louder, she felt her legs being lifted up. Now resting on his shoulders. She could feel the breath push against her clit. "Why... Why do I feel... The need to be under... Your control...?"

Loveme said:
All she could do was moan, that's how much pleasure he gave her with a single touch. She was curious, to know why she was so drawn to listen to him, to do what he said. Moaning louder, she felt her legs being lifted up. Now resting on his shoulders. She could feel the breath push against her clit. "Why... Why do I feel... The need to be under... Your control...?"

He continued to rub and massage her pussy with his fingers. His fingers then began to work its way inside her. As he started to slide into her. His tongue licking onto her clit. As he sucked onto it. He started to slide his fingers deeper and deeper inside her pussy. Faster and faster he worked them. Eventually he was sliding them harder and harder inside her pussy. As he was working his tongue inside her. Licking in multiple directions. Licking deeper and faster inside her. "The reason I think that you are so under my control is you need a good fucking. I think you focus on work too much to be honest with you lover." He told her in response to her questions that she had for him.

"Oh yes!" She screamed, groaning as he continued to work her pussy. Before long, she had felt her muscles contract and her body start to seize up. Releasing her cum into his hands as it poured from her lips. Moaning softly, she felt her self fall onto the bed once more. Breathing deeply.

Loveme said:
"Oh yes!" She screamed, groaning as he continued to work her pussy. Before long, she had felt her muscles contract and her body start to seize up. Releasing her cum into his hands as it poured from her lips. Moaning softly, she felt her self fall onto the bed once more. Breathing deeply.

"That is it baby!" He told her as he then felt her hot cum over his fingers. He then removed his fingers from her pussy lips and placed his ghostly fingers to her lips telling her. "I want you to suck onto my fingers." Just after he tells her that he starts to lick her pussy and tasting her cum. He takes the other fingers that he has and pinches her clit to arouse her some more. Licking wildly inside her and changing directings. He licks her pussy wildly.

With his words, she done exactly what he said. She took his fingers in her mouth and started sucking on them. Tasting her own juices. She groaned softly, sucking on them more as he started to pinch her clit. Arousing her all the more. She still had energy, but she had a feeling wheter she had any or not he would continue to use her.

Loveme said:
With his words, she done exactly what he said. She took his fingers in her mouth and started sucking on them. Tasting her own juices. She groaned softly, sucking on them more as he started to pinch her clit. Arousing her all the more. She still had energy, but she had a feeling wheter she had any or not he would continue to use her.

He began to lick and taste her cum that she had done when he finger fucked her. His tongue licked all around inside her pussy. He then stopped licking her pussy and kneeled over her and smacked his cock onto her pussy. He then took the tip of his cock and slid it up and down her pussy slit teasing her just a bit. Finally he began to slide inside her and started to grind deeper and deeper with his hard cock inside her.

Back
Top Bottom