Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 : Need to fulfill this fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

SekretarKatrine

Meteorite
Hi I'm kind of new here, but -certainly- not new to RP! I've been RPing since I was about 13 (21 now) and I just love it. My schedule is very flexible, seeing as how I work from home. Currently I only have one real fetish I LOVE to play out, and its not for everyone I know, but maybe there is someone out there for the job~

So I'll be blunt, it is Nazi roleplay. I have a few fleshed out ideas for it, (I've thought about it for a long while now, trust me! <_<;;).

An SS Officer and a lady meet at a dinner party, probably a celebratory ball. Something along the lines of them meeting and she ends up being a French or British spy (or some other sort of undesirable for the German Army)

Another I was thinking about was maybe an American POW (which would be myself.) A high ranked female field medic with much knowledge of modern medicine and surgery. The German Officer captures her and tries to weasel out some very critical information on her knowledge in order to benefit his own country.

The more cliche one, but almost the most suspenseful situation could be a Jew in hiding. A young woman who has just inherited her late fathers lumber mill, takes advantage of her new shelter in order to hide from the oncoming German Army.

However, two situations could stem from this one! Im thinking maybe the woman could be in disguise, going by the name of someone else as the Officer comes to her new mill in order to discuss the profits of the land; you know, in order to get more information from the locals about their businesses. Or it could just be her hiding away in the mill, as she knows the Germans will soon storm her town.

Being one to enjoy medical play (on the soft side though!), I would like to try playing a captured heiress in the clutches of a Nazi research facility. I would also be up for the same scenario, but in a breeding camp sort of deal.

And I think the last one I know of right now would have to be the officers secretary. A relationship in the service of trust and respect, but there had been quite a bit of sexual tension between them both and everyone else could tell.

The role play can be either long term or short termed, but if you're awesome, stick around so we can try them all! :O
Please please please don't one line, I really can't stand that. And be literate! I hope theres someone out there thats interested in my more risque ideas!

Oh and heres my RabbitHole thingamagig. Hope to hear from you soon <3! http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Katrine%20Reinhardt

You can reach me on msn at SekretarKatrine@hotmail.com !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom