Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♥〃´`) (¸*♥=GangBangMe's Diary=♥〃´`) (¸*♥

GangBangMe

Banned
Banished
Dear Diary,
March 8th 2011​

I'm Jessie and I'm new to the site but some people "not naming names" seem to think just because I'm using the same computers as a couple more user names on this site that I'm Guilty of making Multiply accounts. <<WTF!?!>> So I figured before this scandal took off and the rumor was spread that I would clear up everything for you people on here...

My older sister and brother (w/his fiancee) are also on this site. Kandy found it first. She's a rather odd girl who is my bestie and my OLDER sister. However she's AFK for a long time since she's studying over seas. My brother and his Fiancee are moving into a new place together. YAY! So they might reply and might not soon. This was my sisters computer but she gave it to my mom so they could keep in touch and now I am using it. I don't care if you don't believe me, if you don't then your nothing but shallow scum! My family is close as are us kids. I'm 18, my sister is really 21 and my bother is going on 20. It may say their 18 but they are older. So WTF!!

Anyways, I wanted to clear that up. I hope that this doesn't turn you off to the idea of role playing with me or my siblings. They might be AFK for now but they are BOTH highly addicted to role playing. I'm sure they'll get back to your role plays as soon as they can. I know I get busy and might go a week without replying here and there but that's only because I'm SUPER busy!!

<3
Baby J

PS: Kandy or Bro if you read this, I'm just trying to get the "Meanie" off my back and callin' me a lier so s/he'll back off and let me enjoy my time here on Blue Moon. Love Ya!

PSS: Kandy, hit me up soon sissy with some PICS! I'll be droppin' you a line soon via e-mail. Love you!!!

I'M SENDING AN E-MAIL OUT TO MY SIBLINGS ABOUT THE TREATMENT I GOT HERE. I HOPE THEY STAY SINCE THEY SEEM TO HAVE FUN BUT FUCK THIS SHIT I'M SO OUT!!! I DON'T LIKE BEING HARASSED AND TOLD THAT I'M LYING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I'M NOT.

Back
Top Bottom