Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request (New Software Testing)

Vekseid

Most imposing inkwell.
Administrator
http://netroleplaying.com/

You'll need Javascript enabled. This is just testing a small part of the new CMS.

You'll see four numbers displayed. The first two don't matter (one is time pulled from my server, the other is the time your computer is reporting), but the letter two are important.

If the difference is six digits or more, check your computer's clock/time zone and make sure it's set correctly. The server is synced to atomic clocks but keep in mind there's a delay between when the server grabs its time and sends it to you.

Obviously if your clock and time zone are set correctly and there's a huge difference, I'll want to know.

The delay is the more practically important number. Please post or pm me the rough average difference and delay, along with your general location (State/Province/Territory/Country). Especially if you are on dialup, through a phone (if you have a generous data plan only), or outside of the United States.

Thank you : )

I got a delay of 50-55 ms (52 and 53 ms being the most frequent) with a very infrequent jump to 90-100 ms for just a brief instant for the delay.

Back
Top Bottom