Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I don't like you foreign boy! (ShoXAmaya)

She sighed as she tried to cross over him as she felt a bit embarrassed as Juan could see through her. her leg reached the other side of the bed as she was above him "I better live now" she whispered as she felt weaker around him.

"MM?" he asked her opening his eyes as he saw that she was over him. "Um...what are you doing?" he asked confused. (Whoah, is she actually hitting on me?) he wondered blushing a bit.

As she was confused, she was just trying to get out of the bed, so as her naive and shy self was exposed she just tried to get off the bed that way. She could go just move at the end of the bed and get out, but she was confused and acted fast "eh...trying to get of them bed...gomen" as she notice she was all over him. She looked him blushing as she blushed too, trying slowly to get of him.

She stayed like that for a while as she blushed, she didn't know why she just lend and kissed him lightly at his lips as she moved back. She was confused at her reaction as she froze looking at him, above him.

He looked at her speechless. "Wow...." he said actually blushing. He didn't know that she felt this way about him. He just looked at her speechless.

"I ...I ..." she tried explain but she couldn't give an explanation at her feelings, she had goofy look at her face as her cheeks were red as she was trembling. "Sorry ..." she manage to say as she couldn't still move, her eyes were getting lost inside his.

He hugged her gently. as he pulled her closer. "It's fine; it's your first time right?" he asked her softly as he held her in confort.

She let her body close at his as she felt him pulling her closer, she nodded as she didn't know why she started liking his arms around her. She tried to wrap her hands around him softly, as her confusion was visible.

((wow a bit shy for the move are we? lol. That's cute of you))

Juan held her close. "So I take it that you're a virgin too no?" he asked her causally.

:)D a bit yeah.)

"Hai..." she admitted as she felt more shy around him, her heart was beating so fast, as she find the guts and asked him "You too, or?" as her face couldn't stop blushing.

"You're not my first I can tell you that much" he said smiling and laughing a bit. "I did have relationships back in america" he replied.

She looked at him a bit strange, maybe envy him a bit "Well, ok I don't want to know anything about them" she added as she looked at him. She was still blushing looking confused and shy as she tried to but his dark brown hair away from his face as she noticed he was indeed really pretty.​

"I wasn't going to tell you" he said smiling. "Jealous? AGAIN?" he asked her lazily.

"Yamate" she said cracking a smile "reading so easy what I think, stop it" she said as she pinched again his cheek teasing him. As she was gazing his eyes deeply, her heart couldn't stop beating fast.

"So do you want to do it?" he asked her curiously. He asked in english because he didn't know the term or words in japanese.

She sighed as she looked at him serious "If not with you foreign boy, the one that I hate, then we who" she teased him. She was still blushing as she would agree so easily not knowing why "after all doing it with someone perfect as you, it would be perfect" she said adding a bit irony in it as she pinched his cheek one more time.​

He held her close. "Do you have any idea what to do?" he asked her curiously.

"I thought you had the experience here" she said playful as she let her arms wrapped closer at him. "Well,... the basic i think ...yes!" she said in English as she was still blushing ,not recognizing herself. She pushed her black hair in her right side of her shoulder as she lend her head on his chest.​

"I'll be gentle...." he said. Juan spent the next 3 minutes slowly undressing her in case she changed her mind. However, she didn't do anything even though he waited a few seconds. He laid her on his bed with her clothes in the floor while his shirt was off. He reached for her glasses but....

Amaya heart was beating so fast, she was blushing as she looked at him undressing her slowly. Sometimes she low her eyes as her skin was reviled. She looked really sexy and unique as she was still shaking in his arms. She laid in his bed with his help not saying anything, as she cracked a smile she was a bit scared.

She looked as all her clothes were on the ground, she knew she was totally naked in front of Juan "what am I doing" she thought as he tried pulling her glasses, but she grabbed them slowly and placed them back. "I will not see, if you take them off" she whispered honestly as she looked now so breakable under him.

"I but I'll be close to you...you're near sighted right?" he asked her as he let go of her glasses. But he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

She nodded at him as she her hot breath was close to him "Hai! I'm!" she said so softly like she was melding on his arms. Nothing now looked as that bitchy girl as she wrapped softly her hands around him. She was still fully blushed and breathing slowly as she agreed "ok then take them off" she whispered at him.

He smiled as he grabbed her glasses. He pulled them off slowly noticing as she blinked. She was near sighted and there was the fact that she could only see him clearly...but that's all they needed.

Juan folded her glasses and placed them on the table as he moved his lips close to her's.

She let a cracked smile staying on her calm face, her breath was still steady as her heart was ready to explored. She blinked few times as she was gazing him deeply, while she felt his hot lips on hers, she closed her eyes slowly letting her lips touching deeper his. Her soft hands were still wrapped around him, ,making her feel unique and strange.​

Back
Top Bottom