Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I don't like you foreign boy! (ShoXAmaya)

She looked at her brother "now take his place, he has all of you fooled well, that perfect boy" her jealously had raised again, and she had no idea why she would get easily so angry.

She was angry seeing him still calmly "this is only what you have to say..." she voiced loud "this were only truths". She slapped him "that was cruel" she looked at him as she knew she was a bit too much, of what she was saying and doing.

"AMAYA~!" Shu yelled looking angry as he looked at his sister. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he asked angry as he was disliking his sister's altitude."

Juan however took it with no problem. He looked at her and they stared. He then asked. "Why are you so...?"

Her brother voice shocked her as she her brain started working again, making her realize she was to much. She looked and Shu and didn't say anything as she knew he was right.

She gazed at Juan bit calmer "I don't know really, around you my feeling drive me crazy" she whispered honestly "But i cannot get it, why aren't you reacting..." she asked confused "Juan-kun I just hit you and you just have to ask me that?"

"Why? Why are you-" he started as shu stopped him.

"Juan, I am sorry for-"

"It's fine shu, Amaya, answer me. Why should I react mad...?" He asked.

She raised her eyes and looked at him as she felt a bit guilty "Juan-kun I slapped you, I even insulted you, and your fine we that...not mad." she sighed "your the most complicated person I ever met". She looked at him deeply as she seemed confused by his attitude.

Juan said nothing and neither did Shu who just looked at his sister disapointed. The rest of the class that were still there looked in interest.

Amaya looked at the class watching them as she felt ashamed she lowed her head (thing unusual for her) and stepped back "I said to much again I think I better leave now" she murmured and was ready to leave the class.

Juan and SHu said nothing as she left. Soon, the class kept their attentions in their own buissness.

**Later that night**

Zack ate quietly while his parents talked with Shu about something. He wasn't in the mood to talk about today as he had enough from his sister.

Amaya didn't eat much was silent all the time as she was aware how harsh she was to Juan as she was driven by her jealousy. She kept playing with her food as everyone was done so she could help her mom clean and wash the dishes.

Juan decided to hang out in Shu's room so he could get some away time from his host sister. They talked for a hour about the story.

"Sounds good, I should really get started on my homework though" Shu said looking at Juan.

"Yea, I should do mine as well, night" he said as he walked out of his room and into the hallway.

Amaya met Juan at the hallway as she was at kitchen getting herself a glass of water. She kept her head down as her straight her was covering her face. She walked towards the hallway almost crashing into him as she was avoiding looking at him.

"Watch your step" he said simply as he walked passed her. He went into his room and that was it.

She nodded as she walked into her room, closing the door behind her. She didn't know why she would feel so sad. She open her laptop to check on her emails as she really didn't pay much attentions on them, mostly she was thinking of her reaction early in school the same day.

Funny enough, Zack was doing the same. A few emails from his friends back in America, zack wondered how their lives were. Having to deal with school and preparing for their future.

After reading all, he decided to play on his laptop seeing that it was the weekend with nothing to do.

Amaya finished with replying at the emails, she decided then to take a shower (as every night). She took some clean clothes and walked towards the bathroom taking her shower.Some minutes later she was done with cleaning herself, she pulled up her cotton pink panties. Above she wore her night-outfit (that was her old sport-outfit) that consisted of a black bra top with a white outline,a dark blue sweater on top that exposes her stomach, with a white large stripe on each sleeve, outlined in black. For her bottoms, she wears black jogging shorts with black stripes going down the sides of her pants. She brushes her wet her and was ready to go for sleep as her mind was filled with guild.

She couldn't rest knowing she had to face Juan again tomorrow, although she was jealous and didn't like him, her attitude was to much. Suddenly she walked out of the bathroom towards his room. She stood facing his door as she took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Her head was still lowed with her wet hair covering her face and some drops falling on the floor. She didn't enter his room she just spoke outside the close door.

It took her some minutes to speak, "Juan-kun I...think I" she murmured in a high tone so he could listen to her outside the door, "I think ...I know I shouldn't say those words,and I own you a apology" she continued in English, "Gomennasai..." while she was still standing outside his door, and with no reason a tear fall down from her eyes.​

"?" He looked at the door and heard her. After hearing what she said, he sighed and stood up. "Man she's a pain" He said quietly as he walked to the door. He opened it and looked at her and said softly. "It's fine, you are who you are".

Juan saw how she was a bit wet headed but saw that small tear on her cheek.

She slowly raised her head and looked at him, her black eyes met his green and Amaya paused not saying a word. There was only one thing she wanted to know "Juan-Kun'll go on helping me with Spanish?" she asked, with a soft voice and a small tone.

"I don't see why not" he said to her softly as he kept a calm expression.

In way she felt happy that he wasn't angry at her, she paused a bit gazing him as she nodded "Ok then I better go back to my room, Oyasimi" she replied with a sweet voice (that she would use often). She turned around walking towards her room.​

"Good night..." he said lazily as he began to go back in. But was this all she had to say?. "Wait" he said to her.

She froze as she heard at his voice telling her to wait, she turned around and faced him "What else?" she asked as she her wet her were still covering her face that looked a bit confused.

"Yea, WHAT else? that's all you got to say to me?" he asked curiously. "Surely there's something else on your mind..." he asked her raising a eyebrow. He smiled a bit.

She blushed a bit, as her eyes kept gazing him and she tried to low them, she had no idea what else to tell him as she kept herself close to him "On my mind ?" she asked as her brain was filled with thoughts and fillings that were confusing her. She would raise her eyes sometimes looking at his smiles,thing that would confuse her more "what else is there to say" she whispered.​

He raised a eyebrow as he heard that last part. He smiled more and thought that it was interesting. He leaned against his door while looking at her.

The more Juan was looking at her the deeper she started to blush, she couldn't get way he was looking her like that, but more she couldn't get herself why she wouldn't leave only stay there gazing at him back. She took her cold hands placing them on her hot cheeks as she lowed again her head "You confuse me more Juan-kun" she murmured at herself as she was still standing there.​

Back
Top Bottom