Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I don't like you foreign boy! (ShoXAmaya)

"I didn't know you took spanish" Juan asked suripised as he looked at her.

"Oh it's for that thing coming up right? that contest for a scholarship?" Shu asked looking at her.

"Oh ok" Juan said smiling. "Is spanish the only thing you need help with?" Juan asked. OF course, that was all she needed.

She raised her confused black eyes while answering at him and gazed him "Yes I tool Spanish although I'm a newbie at this"she admitted truthfully.

His intelligence made her looked at him a bit angry as he found out it was for the scholarship and not only "Yes its for that" she agreed with Juan.

She cracked a rare smile at him "Yes only Spanish I'm too wake" she said as she was a bit happy she agreed helping her. She looked at him "Juan-kun arigatou" she whispered in a soft tone.

"You're welcome..." Juan said in english.

"So anyway..." Shu started.

**later that Night**

Juan was in his room. He had laid back on his bed while he loooked at some manga.

"My god why do they use different kanjis rather than the most common..." He asked himself in english as he closed the manga.

Amaya was holding her books and was outside his rooms as she was saying at herself how stupid she was asking him, as Juan never told when they could started she thought the time would be fine she knocked at his door softly waiting of a answer so she could get in, she was wearing her shorts and shirts.​

He walked up to the door. "yes?" he asked in english as he opened the door. He saw that his sister had books with her. "ah ok come in" he continued in English.

She nodded as she got in his rooms still a bit skeptical if it was a wise choice. "I thought if you had time we could try show me around the basic in Spanish" she said in English closing the door behind her.

"Sure" he said as she came inside. "What do you know so far so I know your level?" he asked sitting down.

She cracked at smile as she looked him confused "I tried reading through the basic but i got lost, I don't know how it sounds how to use it..." she pause "that when i thought you" she said honesty with no attitude as she approached him and showed him her books what she had read/studied so far.

He looked over them. "ok, let's try a few things first..."

Juan spent the next 3 minutes speaking to her in spanish after he was done, he said, "Ok, here's what we can do..."

They spent 30 minutes mostly on formal and informal talking. Juan then noticed something about her 'accent'.

"no no no!" He said actually a bit angry which was suripising since he NEVER got angry in front of her before.

She tried speaking to him 3 minutes long she knew she did many mistakes and didn't felt well as she was always good at her studies or better saying perfect.

The other 30 minutes were like hell to her as she couldn't fix her pronunciation, the words that slipped out her mouth were nothing than Spanish. But she tried her best.

She froze as she saw Juan getting angry with her, he had never acted like that around her. She gazed him with a cold look "wrong again" she said as she pushed the books away "I cannot get it" she said as she looked confused.

She looked at him as she wasn't used to get yelled at "I'm sorry about even asking your for your help" she said but with a bit loudly voice as her feelings of jealously got back at her. And now even more as he would confirm that her accent was really bad almost killing the words.

She thought she was right not liking him as she tried to get her books and leave. She reacted a bit strange and was too much, but she was jealous that she couldn't fix her pronunciation. She felt she could never be better than him.​

However, he pulled her down. "You know, I've HAD it with your bad attitude, and you don't even bother to ask what you did wrong or what your mistake was." Juan remarked bitterly as he let go of her. "You're too proud to even admit your mistake." he added bitterly.

The girl was shocked as none had ever talked her like that, her light body soon sat down as he pulled her.She tried to find the right words to defend herself. "My attitude..." she yelled gazing deeply in his eyes "and my mistakes... " she took a deep breath.

"Well, Mr Perfect, we cannot reach your level but we try" she weeped "its easy for you, isn't?" Her eyes looked at him coldly "That's why i don't like you" she snapped out "perfect in everything, a foreigner, coming here ..." she started saying her true feelings "...taking our place as someone perfect" she sighted.​

"Who is this 'we' stuff?" he asked her glaring. "easy for me? what bullshit are you talking about?! I study hard so that I can experince the culture here in japan but I tend to relax and take things easy! I am NOT obsess like you!" he stood up.

"It's you that have the big ego not your people!" he added with anger. "Shu tends to do better than me in math yet I am ok with it because he's my FRIEND and I love him like a real brother and I love my friends here! But you want me to be in pain and not happy at all! I am sick of you!"

"Just used plural...anyway" she said.

She looked furious now, she had never notice herself like that. She stoop up too approaching him closer still with frozen eyes "yes easy for you, and I'm obsess?" she asked in a loud tone "obsess with what?".

"So that's what your think of me" she grabbed him from his shirt "all those years I studied hard to keep myself being the best, then one day there you come and demolish my balance" she kept saying.

"This world is not a equal one, we all challenge each other...but your're so perfect Ms foreigner that you can be above all that" her anger was reaching higher as she was holding him tight form his shirt "why did you had to come here, you should stay in your country".​

"Because I wanted to come to japan! I wanted to learn more of it's culture! It's not my fault that you have a issue with someone who's SMARTER than you! I just take my studies seriously and don't try to be better than anyone!" He said. Funny enough, he grabbed her by her shirt too. Only, he lifted her slightly with a mean glare.

"I don't care who's better than who but you don't start saying that I 'brag' about being better than anyone just because I am high in my grades" he added coldly as he let go of her.

She felt him lifting her so easy form the ground , she looked him more angrier as she his words made him look kinder and better than her. She knew he was right, but she was filled with jealously. She could just not let him win this fight, making her words wicked "Maybe you're right, but what ever you try a Japanese you'll never be, you are a foreigner" she bawled out as her feet touched again the ground.

"You just acting like that cause your grades are better, aren't you" she yelled as she free his shirt and raised her hand and slapped his right cheek "I hate you" she whispered as his words had reached her deeply and she didn't want to accept the truth.​

He took the hit with no problems. He looked at her and said. "your native religion, it has the belief: we are all the same. Is that still 'foreign' for a country who follows that religion?" he asked her while there was red mark on his cheek.

She looked at him as she felt worn out fighting with him "how can you be like that?" she asked as she looked at his red mark on his cheek. She remembered that it was true there was such as belief that's why her brother and her family accepted him like a family member.

She fall all her knees in frond of him, as she felt he was winning again as she lowed her head "I hate you, when ever you that happens(means: he wins or looks better than her)"she murmured "Juan-kun i don't like you".

She kept looking down as she was sitting on her knees as she felt he had taken more of her pride away.​

She raised her eyes looking at him "Cause i'm jealous" she whispered to herself as she tried to get up om her feet.

"QUE?" He asked in spanish loudly. Of course, that meant 'what?' in spanish but he said it again just to be sure.

She listen at herself saying loudly what was deeply on her mind.

"I can't hear you" he said gently as he honestly didn't hear her well.

Back
Top Bottom